What's new

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace

Does Pakistan have the same level of preparedness as it has on the Indo-pak border? In this case how much time would it take for PAF to get airborne? Anyone?

Does Pakistan have the same level of preparedness as it has on the Indo-pak border? In this case how much time would it take for PAF to get airborne? Anyone?

The same time as we have it in the PAK-indo Border.

Nope, your ignorance led you to this conclusion. For Arabs, not defending every and each Arab country is called treason not the other way around. You won't understand it anyway..

In that case I think GCC are the biggest traitors the world has ever seen.

You took it wrong. I did not have any intention to create any sort of rift..I praised them because it is the truth.
Bro, Timing and words are very important in any context, any how leave it and wellocme in PDF.

much more resources are devoted to east; but we can have an aircraft airborne on any side within minutes if needed

Iran is vital to Pakistan, and Iran needs Pakistan now more than ever.
Make no mistake.

Those of you chest thumping try to look at it through clearer thoughts, meeting minor violations with hostility is not the right way, both countries lose out hugely.

We have no issue with Iranians, both countries should look to strengthen ties.

Iran is vital to Pakistan, and Iran needs Pakistan now more than ever.
Make no mistake.

Those of you chest thumping try to look at it through clearer thoughts, meeting minor violations with hostility is not the right way, both countries lose out hugely.

We have no issue with Iranians, both countries should look to strengthen ties.

neither sides' news is reporting it anymore or talking about it....only here on PDF

I have not seen any news in iranian media, but here we have 10 pages hostility against iran from some Pakistanis, why? First of all, if the news is true, is it that much important to even open a thread about it?? some people even claimed pakistan should nuke Iran, honestly i think before doing any action, we should first be worry about the culture and how we can improve it. when for such issue ( a helicopter crossed the border for moments ) many think about it with high level hostilty, full of hate, it's not weird at all to see sec war in there and wahhabi pakistanis blow up themselves to kill other pakistanis with different opinions.

some pakistani friends are angry why someone in iran said we should operate in pakistan to kill terrorists. what do you fiends expect? be thankful to provide excitement for iran in southeast borders?
no one is against pakistan or pakistanies. no one provok pakistan. but you should put yourself instead of iran, imagine some terrorists kill some of your soldiers, explode bombs between people and then escape to iran, what do you do? you ask iran for help to stop them or kill them and dont led them use iranian territory, if those terrorists will continue their attacks, what do you think? 1- iran is behind those terrorists 2- iran has no control on it's territory and unable to secure the area.

this is what happening for us in borders with pakistan.no one has problems with pakistan or wanna disrespect you, iran many times asked for help of pakistan to stop them and dont led them attack to iran and then escape to pakistan. If pakistan has no control on it's territory and cant stop terrorists activities. you shouldnt blame Iran for decide to operate in pakistan to secure the area. as i head from you guys. they are common enemy, so you should be happy if iran secures the area and you friends instead of blaming Iran should blaming your government why they have no control on that part of pakistan.

Last edited:
what happens on a forum among some immature kids does not reflect the bilateral relations between States or between people of the States of Iran & Pakistan

No, not at all. When your loyalty is totally and utterly to Khomeini and Iran, you're a true Pakistani.

You people are pathological sellouts, so please avoid giving lessons about loyalty.

And who the hell are you ? Stfu and Mind your own buisness before I call bibi to kick your a.ss.

Well Iran always knew that Pakistan would always support Saudi Arabia over them. No love lost there. Only because we have a sizable shia population we tolerate Iran's friendship otherwise they have not done anything to deserve our friendship.
And if Israel attacks Iran, then dont expect any sympathy from us. Because whatever sympathies were there have now been gone. Now if Iran wants to take it further, then they are welcome to. Pakistan has lots of anger and we want to take it out on someone.
Khuda Ki Kasam har dum tayar hain hum.

:hitwall:

After reading all these comments, let me spoil the whole thread by letting you guys know, Pakistan has given Iranian permission for the security of border and chase the smugglers and terrorist. Because Pak has no enough resource to secure three major borders, like India, Kashmir and Afghanistan and now Iran. Pakistan and Iran spend huge sum of money for the security of Afghan border, which is biggest channel of drug and terrorist. Plus terrorism inside Pakistan border.

led them use iranian territory, if those terrorists will continue their attacks, what do you think? 1- iran is behind those terrorists 2- iran has no control on it's territory and unable to secure the area.

this is what happening for us in borders with pakistan.no one has problems with pakistan or wanna disrespect you, iran many times asked for help of pakistan to stop them and dont led them attack to iran and then escape to pakistan. If pakistan has no control on it's territory and cant stop terrorists activities. you shouldnt blame Iran for decide to operate in pakistan to secure the area. as i head from you guys. they are common enemy, so you should be happy if iran secures the area and you friends instead of blaming Iran should blaming your government why they have no control on that part of pakistan.

pakistan has suffered terrorists activities because of its safe heavens in afghanistan and iran, but pakistan never went inside iran to eliminate those safe heavens

do you suggest you wont bother if pakistan does some surgical airforce strikes in order to eliminate those camps in iran

if you have no problem then say it, we will gladly accept it too

Why am ' I talking like a douche.. to make an enemy of Iran is not the smartest thing Pakistan can do... To deny Saudi extremist imam influence on the sunni to cause the instability in Pakistan is ignoring the problem.. Its like saying Saudi funded imam have no influence in the extremist behavior of the sunni in Pakistan. Those extremist sunni have cause the death of thousand of follow muslim in Pakistan.

The sectarian terrorism (culminating at everyday terrorism with all different groups finding same cause of self-interests), in Pakistan is due to funding, terror support both from Saudia and Iran.

They both brought their shit to our borders.

We support ties with both the countries but that does not mean that does not mean that we all Pakistanis should convert to shiaism or to sunni-ism.

We are Pakistani Muslims first and Iranian/Saudi loyalist latter.

Those who think they belong to Iran due to their sect first and then to Pakistan, they can move out.

Back
Top Bottom