What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

In England, it is also the same.... many jokes about people of Northern England, Walse, Scotland and Ireland....

In England, it is also the same.... many jokes about people of Northern England, Walse, Scotland and Ireland....

thats a world wide thing. u have it in every country.
but it has nothing to do with racism. we have this type of jokes in Iran since long time it did't came recently.
maybe few 100 years, but we showed in the 8 years imposed war that all of us Iranians stood together and fought next to eaxh other. no matter which language or relegion they had.
and that is what matters.

unfortunatly due to the technology now and website like youtube, fb, insta... the western media and the zionist can poison the minds of our people and manipulate some of them by bringing up all this lies. using this type of jokes and making a racial thing out of it and also spreading fake news by agents inside Iran. i am sure that there are agents in sade va sima who are working against the national intrests of Iran.

we have to be aware of all this and educate our people, if the goverment doesn't do it, than it's up to us young people to do so.

حله پس.
فقط اینو میگم و رفع زحمت میکنم، این چیزهایی که گفتم تجربه فقط شخص من بود. هر روز میلیون میلیون نفر از این تجربه ها تو فضای مجازی میکنن. هر کسی هم یک جور برخورد میکنه و واکنش نشون میده. با این وضعیت نظر شخصی منه که التهاب ها بیشتر خواهد شد. تا قبل امروز فکر میکردم همه ایرانی ها تقریبا فرهنگ یکسانی دارن ولی به نظر میرسه اینطور نیست چون حرف هم رو نمیفهمیم یا نمیخوایم بفهمیم.

Last edited:
من توی اوروپا وامریکا خیلی وقط زندگی کردم، و هیچ کشوری را ندیدم که طبیعی یک نژاد و یک فرهنک و
یک تاریخ مثل ایران باشه ..... این دروسته که همه ایرانی ها تقریبا فرهنگ یکسانی دارن

ایرانیها قدر این یک پارچهگی رو بدونند و هیچ وقت قوم گرایی نکنند و فقط ایران گرایی را رهانکنند ....

'Karrar' tanks passing final tests by Army Ground Forces

TEHRAN, Nov. 22 (MNA) – The Commander of Iran's Army Ground Force Brigadier General Kioumars Heidari said Iranian homegrown military tank "Karrar" is passing its final tests to be used by the forces.

As the commander informed a number of Karrar tanks were delivered to the armored units of the Ground Force to be tested and evaluated before being used by the Force in operations.

"After passing the testing and evaluation stages, the tank will be provided to the Ground Forces in large numbers," he said.

Karrar, a class of Iranian tanks with modern technologies, was unveiled in March 2017 and was delivered to the Army Ground Forces to be used by the forces, in 2018.

Iran’s former defense minister, Brigadier General Hossein Dehqan, had described Karrar as one of the most advanced tanks in the world that can fully satisfy the needs of the country’s armed forces.

Karrar tank is equipped with an electro-optical fire control system, laser rangefinder, ballistic computer, and ability to fire at fixed and mobile targets during daytime and at night.

It is capable of firing highly-precise laser-guided missiles and can be operated by the gunner and commander from two parallel sites. It also is capable of moving through pits, rivers, underwater. It is equipped with a navigation system that can be displayed for the tank driver.

Now that it's been a month since the UN ban was lifted, do you suppose these "karrars" are T-90s? I don't mean T-90 upgrade kit for their pre existing T-72 taht can be called karrar, rather brand new imported T-90s.

Can someone briefly explain, why does Iran need 'tanks' again? What is their strategic use or even tactical value? Similar to having a manned 'airforce', this strikes me as retrograde thinking.

Can someone briefly explain, why does Iran need 'tanks' again? What is their strategic use or even tactical value? Similar to having a manned 'airforce', this strikes me as retrograde thinking.
These topics have been discussed over and over again in this forum and every other forum with plenty of arguments made for both sides.

These topics have been discussed over and over again in this forum and every other forum with plenty of arguments made for both sides.
Thanks. As such, there is no presumption that tanks are a requirement then. The discussions in this thread, as long back as I recall, seem to presume the need for a 'tank' force. Which may not be true.

The UK are contemplating getting rid of their tanks altogether. However every modern army has tanks and they still play a vital role in the field. If nothing else, a tank is mobile cannon, mobile firepower.

Thanks. As such, there is no presumption that tanks are a requirement then. The discussions in this thread, as long back as I recall, seem to presume the need for a 'tank' force. Which may not be true.

Iran's Army has a great need for modern Main Battle Tanks as demonstrated in both the Iran Iraq war and more recently during the Syrian Civil war. There is no substitute for Main Battle tanks.

Back
Top Bottom