What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

chra dari kos migi axe gofti azari speaking. dowoman az khodet harf dar nayar key turkey az judai talab ha hemayat karde??
also keep in mind that Turks were ruling iran from qaznavids to qajars. azaris khorasanis and khuzestan Turkish speaking minorities (the ones I actually am sure are turkic) are prove that there was a mass migration from central Asia to current day iran.

dovoman goftam azarie asl torki nist. i send you the article in wiki if thats not proof enough for you thats not my problem.
yes turkey is supporting azeri sepratist in Iran, thats a open secret. but seems to me that you belong to the azeri minority in Iran who would like to see tabriz and other cities going to turkey.
and please don't waste my time. educate yourself first.

Last edited:
I really dont undrestand why Arabs of Iran and Azaris have such strong feelings towards languages that their Ancestors were forced to speak by foreign invadors!
1605193625620.jpeg
And how about the religion 99% of Iranians have today? Was that not forced as well?

Ps. Dadash @Mithridates and @Hormuz, you are both respected and intelligent contributors. It saddens me to see you use such vile language on each other, please consider to edit your posts.

Ps. Dadash @Mithridates and @Hormuz, you are both respected and intelligent contributors. It saddens me to see you use such vile language on each other, please consider to edit your posts.

i apologies.. i will answer with logic and won't put myself in a position that my country man thinks bad about me.
me and @Mithridates are Iranian it's beneath our dignity to talk like that. from my side i will edti my post.

View attachment 687768And how about the religion 99% of Iranians have today? Was that not forced as well?

Sina jan. Chetori agha?

My undrestanding is that Iranians were not forced to be Moslems, as the Arabs wanted to Tax none moslem Iranians. Certainly Iranians were not forced to be Shia. Also, today, even religioues Iranians have haterid for the Arab invadors.....

My question is why do the Arabs and Azaris, who are Aryan by race (with DNA testing proving this) have so much pride in a foreign language that their ancestors were forced to speak by invadors.

What I want to know is what is the thinking behind their seperate identity? This by the way is not meant to be insulting to anyone, just a genuine question....

what is Torkish language?
Is it one language?
Can people of Turkamanestan undrestand the Azari Torkish, and can the Azaris undrestand Turkish of Turkey and can the Turkish Torki be undrestook by Torkish of Khazaghestan or Mongolia?

If a Black man in Africa speaks English, does that make him English?

I really dont undrestand why Arabs of Iran and Azaris have such strong feelings towards languages that their Ancestors were forced to speak by foreign invadors!

Could you pelease explain this to me brother Mithridates??
turks of Iran yes they have same accent (qashgais, khorasanis), turkemans can talk with azari accent but if they talk in their own as an azari you might find it hard to understand. Turkish istanbulic accent would give you a headache but in the end you will understand.
about the Uzbeks and other central Asian Turks I don't know much.

no one forced me to speak Turkish, I'm talking my mother tongue. also again no one forced azaris to speak Turkish if that was the case all Iran would talk Turkish today.
dovoman goftam azarie asl torki nist. i send you the article in wiki if thats not proof enough for you thats not my problem.
yes turkey is supporting azeri sepratist in Iran, thats a open secret. but seems to me that you belong to the azeri minority in Iran who would like to see tabriz and other cities going to turkey.
and please don't waste my time. educate yourself first.
educate me please. show proof that turkey supports separatists.
View attachment 687768And how about the religion 99% of Iranians have today? Was that not forced as well?

Iranians have a really bad habit of not talking and solving the issues and sadly some times we can't understand what other side is saying.
va natije in mishe ke ye edde to tabriz mian migan khodetoon ro mosalah konid o donbal dargiri mosalahane miran.

Last edited:
turks of Iran yes they have same accent (qashgais, khorasanis), turkemans can talk with azari accent but if they talk in their own as an azari you might find it hard to understand. Turkish istanbulic accent would give you a headache but in the end you will understand.

no one forced me to speak Turkish, I'm talking my mother tongue. also again no one forced azaris to speak Turkish if that was the case all Iran would talk Turkish today.

Iranians have a really bad habit of not talking and solving the issues and sadly some times we can't understand what other side is saying.
va natije in mishe ke ye edde to tabriz mian migan khodetoon ro mosalah konid o donbal dargiri mosalahane miran.

This is my whole point here.... I want to solve this problem.... how do we solve this issue?

Please put the below in the order of importance for the average Azaris that you know. Which one is the most important to the Azaris?

Iran
Tork
Azari

Why do some Azaris now say that they are only Torks and not Azaris??
What would happen if Iran and Turkey and Iran and Baku go to war? Who will the Azaris support?

Sina jan. Chetori agha?

My undrestanding is that Iranians were not forced to be Moslems, as the Arabs wanted to Tax none moslem Iranians. Certainly Iranians were not forced to be Shia. Also, today, even religioues Iranians have haterid for the Arab invadors.....

My question is why do the Arabs and Azaris, who are Aryan by race (with DNA testing proving this) have so much pride in a foreign language that their ancestors were forced to speak by invadors.

What I want to know is what is the thinking behind their seperate identity? This by the way is not meant to be insulting to anyone, just a genuine question....

Hadi Jan we might be going for a disagreement here but you have full respect as always!

for me it doesn’t even matter. Some say it was by force and some say it was free conversion. Today it is part of our culture.
Same thing with language. It doesn’t matter how it came to be, today it is the identity of Azaris. They don’t need to chose what they treasure most, if it is their language, race, culture, religion or whatever. As long as we have respect for each other as countrymen, Iran will be United. As soon as we start bickering and doubting each other then it is a big party for our enemies.

we should all remember that we are descendent of Cyrus the great! The man who established human rights to choose whatever culture, language, religion, race you want and still be welcome in this land. No questions asked! That is what bonds Iran and Iranians and that is where we draw our strength.
My two cents either way :)

when Turkey tried to influence azaris??
also what is Azeri speaking?? azaris speak Turkish.

Turkish and Azari are two distinct languages and are officially classified as such. They aren't merely two dialects of one single language. It's just that they both belong to the family of Turkic languages. In the same way as Persian and Lori for example, while being different languages, both belong to the Iranian family of languages.

The same goes for Qashqai, it's yet another Turkic language distinct from Turkish and Azari. Khorasan Turkish however is the same language as Azari.

also keep in mind that Turks were ruling iran from qaznavids to qajars.

Not exclusively, nor systematically.

There were other dynasties with non-Turkic roots during that period. Namely rulers who were fully of Iranian descent. Or Mongol Ilkhanids (Mongols aren't Turkic either, although they are related, similar to how northern Indians / eastern Pakistanis and Iranians are related to each other).

Some of these dynasties had mixed origins, in particular the Safavids, who were of both Kurdish and Azari descent.

Nowadays this is even more pronounced: most Iranians, including most Azari Iranians, have mixed linguistic backgrounds, i. e. at least two of their grandparents hail from different infra-national linguistic communities.

As urbanization has surpassed 70% and given that there is no discrimination along linguistic lines in Iran (neither on the societal nor on the legal or institutional levels), this mixity will only increase with time. With it, the use of languages other than the national idiom (Parsi) will tend to decrease.

Also, let's not forget these dynasties were culturally Iranianized, spoke Persian and strictly maintained the Iranian identity of the state / empire they ruled over. They upheld the historic continuity of the Iranian state with roots reaching back to ancient times. Certainly they weren't Turkish "ethno"-nationalists, nor did they seek to connect themselves or Iran to foreign entities on the basis of linguistic or "racial" criteria.

Eazaris khorasanis and khuzestan Turkish speaking minorities (the ones I actually am sure are turkic) are prove that there was a mass migration from central Asia to current day iran.

They are "ethnically" or "racially" Iranian. DNA studies prove this. Had it been otherwise, their physical features would resemble those of East Asian peoples.

The following is a representation of the results of such a DNA study:

To have certain populations adopt a foreign language is not unheard of in history. It does not necessarily presuppose massive immigration of original speakers of that language. Again, had it been otherwise, Azari Iranians would exhibit typical Far Eastern features (like Central Asian Turks do) rather than looking just like any other Iranian.

To cite some additional examples of communities experiencing linguistic transition: after the Elamite invasion of Mesopotamia and the subsequent downfall of Sumerian civilization, the Sumerian people migrated northwards and gradually lost the practice of their own language, adopting the Semitic Akkadian idiom instead (something they had resisted for many centuries before, which had led them to overthrow Sargon's heirs and inaugurate the Neo-Sumerian empire) - even though Sumerian continued to be used as a dead language for religious ceremonies in local temples (similar to Latin nowadays). So the disappearance of the Sumerian language wasn't caused by mass immigration of Akkadians into southern Mesopotamia, but by geopolitical events and drought.

Another example is offered by the Hazara of Afghanistan: although they did mix to some extent with local Iranian-Aryan populations, that mixing was rather incremental, which is why they still retain much of their East Asian, Mongol DNA. Their original language, however, was entirely replaced by Persian.

In conclusion, if some Iranians speak languages belonging to the Turkic family tree, this isn't due to mass immigration and settlement of Central Asian Turks in corresponding regions, but to local social-political developments.

I'd recommend to take a look at the Turkish press for a start: whether it's kemalist papers like Hürriyet or pro-AKP organs such as Daily Sabah, their reporting on matters related to Azarbadegani Iranians is literally filled with pan-Turkist semantics, pro-separatist inuendo and incitement, as well as outright propagandistic disinformation (a favorite one being the "40 million Turks living in Iran" theme).

There was also an episode during the Ahmadinejad years I think, where Iran reportedly expelled a Turkish diplomat from the Tabriz consulate for spreading separatist propaganda. I spent over an hour searching for the reference but couldn't find it anymore. However I am 100% certain to have read this back in the days in an article published by the website Asia Times, which I believe was authored by Mahan Abedin. Strangely, neither Asia Times nor Google seem to have kept records of articles from the early 2000's.

Then you may want to note how separatist militants are either residing in Turkey, freely travelling there and even conducting anti-Iranian activities from Turkish soil.

Here are some reports from Iranian media touching upon the subject:

خائنین به آذربایجان
ترکیه خانه امن تجزیه طلبان پانترکیست
05 دی 1397

آناخبر: ترکیه بر خلاف پروتکل های امنیتی به خانه امن تجزیه طلبان پانترکیست ضد ایرانی تبدیل شده است و آمریکا و عربستان جنگ رسانه ای را از داخل کشورهای همسایه ایران هدایت می کند.
turkey-anaxabar-pantork-pantorkism-gunaz-tv-amir-mardani-mahmud-bilgin-majid-araz-araztv.jpg

برپایی جلسات ضد ایرانی در ترکیه با هدف دسیسه چینی برای ایجاد آشوب و بی نظمی در ایران توسط عناصر پیشانی سفید ضد ایرانی برگزار می شود.

تنها در طول 2 سال اخیر چندین نشست محفلی پنهان و آشکار ضد ایرانی و در حمایت از تجزیه طلبان در ترکیه برگذار شده است.

از تازه ترین های این نشست ها به بهانه 21 آذر در (23 آذر 1397) و به ابتکار به اصطلاح انستیتوی تحقیقاتی تبریز، انجمن مدنیت، فرهنگ و بیداری اجتماعی خزر، مرکز مطالعاتی تبریز و پلاتفورم تورکان ایران و با میزبانی گروه تاریخ دانشکده ادبیات دانشگاه حاج بایرام ولی برگزار شده است که اسامی عناصر تجزیه طلب پان ترکیستی همچون محمود فاضلیان (بیلگین)، مجید جوادی (آراز)، محمدرضا هئت، اسماعیل جوادی، امیر مردانی، فریدون پرویز نیا صابر رستم خانلی (نماینده سابق جمهوری آذربایجان)، کونور آلپ ارجیلاسون، احمد بیجان ارجیلاسون، حیدر چاکماک، عبداله گون دوغدو (همگی اهل ترکیه) و رامین ماراغالی و جاوید تبریزلی (رقاص و نوازنده) به چشم می خورد.

ابلاغ دستور اربابان آمریکایی و عربستان به عوامل مورد حمایت در ترکیه و دسیسه چینی برای ایجاد آشوب و بی نظمی در ایران از جمله اهداف سفر عناصر فعال در آمریکا و اروپا به این کشور است.

در سال گذشته نیز (6 اسفند 1396) نشستی با پوشش زبان مادری در هتل مجلل آلبای آنکارا برگزار شد. این نشست ها اغلب توسط عوامل این سرویس و جاسوسان چند جانبه تدارک دیده می شوند.

همچنین خبرگزاری دولتی ترکیه آناتولی در 10 اردیبهشت 97 از حضور چند نفره یک گروهک تجزیه طلب پان ترکیست در سالن کنفرانس دانشگاه ییلدریم بایزید آنکارا به عنوان کنفرانس نام برد.

این رسانه وابسته به دولت ترکیه نه تنها بی مهابا خبر حضور تجزیه طلبان ضد ایرانی را پوشش می دهد بلکه در اقدامی غیر حرفه ای و تبلیغی مدعی حضور اساتید، پژوهشگران و دانشجویانی از ترکیه و ایران شده است.

هتل ها و دانشگاه های ترکیه به محلی برای تجمع ها و دیدارهای گروهک های تجزیه طلب فعال در ترکیه و سایر کشورهای غربی تبدیل شده است و رسانه های وابسته به دولت ترکیه و آمریکا و عربستان علنا از آن ها حمایت می کنند.

در 25 مرداد 1397 تجزیه طلبان پانترکیست مقیم ترکیه و آمریکا نشستی دیگری در استانبول ترکیه برگزار کردند و کارکنان تلویزیون گوناذ (به مدیریت احمد اوبالی) در آن شرکت کردند.

دو عامل پیشانی سفید دستگاه اطلاعاتی میت ترکیه که در بخش ایران رسانه های دولتی ترکیه مشغول فعالیت بوده و با کنسولگری اسرائیل در استانبول در ارتباط تنگاتنگی هستند از افراد موثر در تنظیم سفارشی چنین اخباری می باشند.
بررسی هویتی تجزیه طلبان سخنران در این حضور نشان از عجز و ناتوانی میت ترکیه و سرویس های اطلاعاتی در جذب و حمایت مالی و معنوی! از افراد سطح بالا و تحصیلکرده در این حوزه است.

چراغ سبز دولت اردوغان برای اعلام حضور آشکار تجزیه طلبان پانترکیست، تبعات سنگین دیپلماتیکی برای این کشور خواهد داشت.

ترکیه بزرگترین زندان منتقدین و روزنامه نگاران است و پلیس اردوغان سرکوبگرترینها در جهان میباشد.
بعلاوه ترکیه بر خلاف حسن همجواری و رعایت پروتکل های امنیتی با ایران به خانه امنی برای فعالیت های گروهک های نژادپرست پانترکیستی تبدیل شده است و اعضا آن در جریان فراخوان های دعوت به اغتشاش در قلعه بابک از این کشور هدایت آن را بر عهده داشتند.

تجزیه طلبان پان ترکیست فعال در ترکیه علاوه بر همکاری با میت ترکیه و سازمان اطلاعاتی جمهوری آذربایجان توسط رابطین موساد و سیا در کنسولگری های اسرائیل و آمریکا در استانبول هدایت می شوند و همچون کبکی سر خود را در برف فرو برده اند و گمان می کنند دیده نمی شوند.

این افراد پیش از 14 و 15 تیرماه 97 در خانه های امن در ترکیه حضور داشتند و با برنامه ریزی ها و دستورهای میت ترکیه و سرویس های جاسوسی کار فراخوان سازی و تشویق به حضور در قلعه بابک را از طریق تعداد زیادی ایمیل و آیدی ها و نام های کاربری مختلف در تلگرام، اینستاگرام، فیس بوک و واتس آپ با اسامی مختلف پانترکیستی و حتی در پوشش اسامی و تصاویر خاصی از زن و دختر قصد داشتند این جریان را پرتعداد نشان دهند و کار ارتباط گیری از داخل و جمع آوری اطلاعات را به شیوه فرقه تروریستی منافقین انجام دهند.

بررسی ها نشان می دهد، بخشی از کار تهیه فراخوان با طرح های مختلف، انتشار خبر جعلی در بخش های فارسی رادیو تلویزیون دولتی ترکیه، ارسال خبر به رسانه های ترکیه و التماس از آنها برای درج خبر به طوریکه 30 خبرگزاری و روزنامه همزمان یک خبر کپی شده را منتشر کردند، گدایی از رسانه های خبری برای انتشار خبرها، وارونه نمایی و جعل واقعیت و فریب رسانه های خبری ترکیه و جمهوری آذربایجان و شبکه های فارسی و عربی، صدور فراخوان های تجمع در برابر نمایندگی های دیپلماتیک ایران و ... به طور مشترک از چند خانه امن در ترکیه انجام میگرفت.

بخشی از اقدامهای ضد ایرانی و تلاش برای اغتشاش و ناامنی در ایران که توسط گاوهای پیشانی سفید مزدور و وابسته به دستگاه های اطلاعاتی به راحتی در خاک کشور دوست و برادر ترکیه انجام می شود و باید مورد توجه جدی وزارت امور خارجه جمهوری اسلامی ایران قرار گیرد.

به تازگی و تنها در جریان دعوت تلویزیون گوناذ و اعضا گروهکهای مستقر در این کشور برای تجمع و آشوب طلبی در قلعه بابک بیش از 30 خبرگزاری و روزنامه فقط یک خبر با موضوع مشترک را همزمان منتشر کرده اند.

خبرگزاری های "بخش فارسی دولتی تی آر تی ، آناتولی، تی آر تی هابر، فتح مئدیا ، حقوقی هابر، مای نئت ، هابر آلفا ، عالمی هابر، هابرلرده نه وار ، سانال باسین ، سون سوز ، سون دقیقه ۳۸ ، تایم تر، هابر ترک ، اودا تی وی ، ایکس هابر ، دوروش هابر ، هابر ییلدیز ، یئنی حمله ، اورهون هابر ، قاسته ۲۴ ، دنیا بواتنی ، کانال وی" و روزنامه های "استار، روزنامه آکشام، روزنامه یئنی سوز، روزنامه یئنی آسیا، روزنامه ملت" و ... از جمله این رسانه ها می باشند.

دولت کشور به اصطلاح دوست و برادر ترکیه در طول ۴ دهه از انقلاب اسلامی، نمک خورده و نمکدان شکسته و برخلاف عرف دیپلماتیک و قراردادهای امنیتی گاها به طور آشکار از افرادی که برای ناامن کردن ایران در تلاش هستند حمایت کرده است.

به عنوان نمونه ای از صدها مورد، مدیر و گردانندگان تلویزیون ضدایرانی وابسته به سیا گوناذ به طور مرتب به ترکیه سفر کرده و علاوه بر حمایت میت از آنها، برخی از صفحه های مجازی توسط این افراد علاوه بر جمهوری آذربایجان از این کشور نیز به روز رسانی میشود.

عوامل چند نفره گروهک چنده نفره پانترکیست تجزیه طلب علاوه بر میت ترکیه با عوامل موساد و سیا مستقر در کنسولگری اسرائیل و آمریکا که در استانبول مستقر هستند مرتبط بوده و در سازماندهی تجمع ها در برابر دفاتر نمایندگی ایران در این کشور نقش فعالی دارند. این افراد همچنین به واسطه سرویس های جاسوسی تعدادی را برای دیوار نویسی، توزیع پرچم و اطلاعیه در شهرهای مختلف ایران با موضوع قلعه بابک در 14 و 15 تیر 1397 را بسیج کرده بودند که برخی از آنها دستگیر شدند.​

حمایت شبکه ترکیه ای از شعارهای تجزیه طلبانه تماشاگران تراکتورسازی +فیلم

اما شعارهای تجزیه طلبانه عده ای از هواداران تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی تبریز با استقبال برخی از شبکه های ترکیه ای همراه شده است و شبکه 7 ترکیه در گزارش خود اعلام کرد که هواداران تراکتورسازی به کمک عملیات ارتش ترکیه بر علیه کردهای سوریه آمدند.

به گزارش 598، در بازی روز جمعه استقلال تهران و تراکتورسازی تبریز، عده معدودی از تماشاگران این تیم تبریزی شعارهایی برخلاف امنیت ملی و در حمایت از تجزیه طلبی سردادند.

این اقدام برخی از تماشاگران با واکنش کمیته اخلاق فدراسیون فوتبال همراه شده و در بیانیه ای وعده برخورد با این اقدامات خلاف امنیت ملی داده شده است.

اما شعارهای تجزیه طلبانه عده ای از هواداران تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی تبریز با استقبال برخی از شبکه های ترکیه ای همراه شده است و شبکه 7 ترکیه در گزارش خود اعلام کرد که هواداران تراکتورسازی به کمک عملیات ارتش ترکیه بر علیه کردهای سوریه آمدند.

بی تردید شناسایی این تعداد از تماشاگران ترکتورسازی -که به دفعات متعدد در ورزشگاه یادگار امام(ره) شعارهای تجزیه طلبانه و خلاف امنیت ملی ایران را سر می دهند- نیازمند عظم جدی دستگاه های امنیتی بوده و واکنش قاطع نهادهای انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال را می طلبد.​

http://www.598.ir/fa/news/462846/

That isn't the reason behind this type of extremist separatist agitation. The latter is caused by a massive propaganda, psy-ops and social engineering campaign conducted for several decades by Iran's existential enemies, namely the US and zionist regimes, their western allies (EU regimes, Canada etc) and their regional clients and vassals (Saudi, UAE, Turkey etc) with the support of domestic fifth columnists who essentially belong to the reformist and centrist political camps.

This is a comprehensive campaign whose aim is to dismember and balkanize Iran along so-called "ethnic" lines, but it has failed and will keep failing. Separatist elements represent tiny fringe groups among the respective communities they claim to speak for, despite the vast publicity they enjoy thanks to generous foreign backing, which achieves to fool some about their relevance. In case of any armed confrontation they surely will be eliminated in no time. No different from PJAK. No different from Pishevari. Actually, Azarbadegani Iranians will be the first to stand up to separatists susceptible to pan-Turkist propaganda.

I would say that Islamic Iran has been extraordinarily lenient towards these elements, considering what is at stake and the enormous security threats Iran is facing. Turkey would never tolerate even a tenth of what some of these subjects have been allowed to do in Iran. People such as Traktorsazi hooligans who openly threaten Iran with civil war and "Yugoslavization", would undoubtedly be mob-lynched in Turkey if they dared to utter or to sport comparable slogans against that country's integrity; Turkish authorities would act in a much more forceful manner against such individuals too.

On a final note, Iran's ulema have constantly played a decisive role in defending the nation's integrity and unity - just as they did in the early days of the Islamic Revolution to help stop the followers of defrocked grand-ayatollah Shariatmadari in Tabriz, or pan-Kurdist terrorist groups in western Iran. See the following analysis:

Last edited:
Sina jan.... I am still waiting for you to come over now that I am in Germany. Really, it will be great to see you here.

As for the discussion.... we all have our own identity.... thats not an issue..... but it would be a problem if someone puts their regional identity above Iran, would you not agree?
It would also be a problem if people have an allegiance to foreign powers and would chose to fight for them over Iran and Iran´s interests.

My issue here is to have a united and strong Iran.....I really dont mind regional languages, but if it weakens the bonds between Iranians, then surely it becomes a problem.

Will we have a day when people will demans that Torki and Arabic become official languages? Will we have a day when people will refuse to learn Persian?

Will these things not weaken the links between Iranins and potencially lead to Tajziyetalab forces gaining power?

we should all remember that we are descendent of Cyrus the great! The man who established human rights to choose whatever culture, language, religion, race you want and still be welcome in this land. No questions asked! That is what bonds Iran and Iranians and that is where we draw our strength.
My two cents either way :)

Well, this invitation should be directed at traitors such as former Orumieh MP Ghazipour, who on national TV refused to read from the divan of Hafez because it is written in Persian rather than Azari. People like him surely don't care for Cyrus either.

Khodaro hezar martabe shokr ke radde salahiat shod in fard. Vaghtesh reside ke ba khaenin va vatanforushaye ghomgera va tajzie talab barkhorde jedditari beshe. Jomhurie Eslami ta konun sabre ziadi be kharj dade vali tahdide amniati ke in afrad ijad mikonan digar ghabele tahammol nist.

On a sidenote, Iran is not deprived of her own national character, roots and identity. To say that anyone is welcome and accepted to be Iranian regardless of their culture or language or geographic background, which would imply that Iranian identity is neither well defined / delimited nor stable throughout time, wouldn't be entirely correct.

This is also not what the Achaemenids were practicing. Everyone was welcome to join in as a non-Iranian province of the Iranian empire, yes. But not to form part of the Aryanem Vaejo or Iran proper! The core Aryan-Iranian realm on the one hand and other provinces of the empire were clearly distinguished from each other in Achaemenid administration and in Zoroastrian texts.

In fact the main characteristic of ancient Iranian imperial rule in this regard, was its effort to preserve and keep intact the identities of each peoples and lands it controlled. Which worked in two ways:

1) Iranians did not impose their identity, language or culture on others. They did not seek to suppress the specificities of conquered people, but on the contrary guaranteed their preservation.

2) At the same time, Iranians did not allow mass immigration of foreign people into Iran. They kept a lid on the adoption of foreign cultural habits and refrained from introducing multiculturalism on Iranian soil, outside of symbolic political occasions celebrating the unity of the empire. In Iran, there was no large "multicultural" city nor any significant social-cultural "melting pot" comparable to ancient Babylon or Rome. Because as much as they strived to protect the cultures of foreign lands they conquered, the Iranians were also careful to maintain their own cultural authenticity.

This is pretty different both from assimilative empires, which proceeded to forcefully erase the specificities of conquered peoples to the benefit of their own, and also of globalist types of governance, where roots and authenticity play no role whatsoever and where cultural hybridity is the norm, resulting in the wholesale dissolution of all particularities into a new unitary mix.

Last edited:
the thing is you will not get away with assaulting to our dignity and identity. I am not ashamed of being Turk. and god himself can't change it. I will educate my children that they are proud Turks.
my advice is to do not hide behind iran and our loyality to it. if you want to go that way then bring all you have on.

the thing is you will not get away with assaulting to our dignity and identity. I am not ashamed of being Turk. and god himself can't change it. I will educate my children that they are proud Turks.
my advice is to do not hide behind iran and our loyality to it. if you want to go that way then bring all you have on.

Citing serious scientific studies that highlight the Iranian-Aryan roots of the Azarbadegani people is not akin to assaulting their identity. On the contrary, it sheds light on an aspect of said identity.

Imagining that someone's dignity is being targeted on a linguistic-communal basis when in actuality, there is no discrimination along those lines, neither on the job market, nor when it comes to social interactions, nor as far as access to public and governmental decision making positions is concerned, is baseless. When the country's highest authority is an Azari speaker, this means that there is no discrimination, prejudice or ostracization against that linguistic community.

Separatist militantism, "ethnicism" of any color and allegiance to foreign regimes should not be tolerated. Threats against Iran's territorial integrity, national unity and historic identity must also be dealt with. There is really no valid excuse for any such agitation in the Islamic Republic.

Also, when speaking of threats to identity, I'd like to underscore that:

1) No local or regional identity, including Azari linguistic identity, has ever been questioned by the Islamic Republic. Of course loyalty to Islam and Iran above any other affiliation is expected - which is perfectly natural and normal for a nation-state.

2) It is however common Iranian identity that is currently under accute threat from zionist- and NATO-backed pan-Kurdists, pan-Turkists, pan-Arabists and pan-Baluchists.

3) Everyone's identity is under threat from globalism and international zionism. These have no tolerance for any particularistic identity, since their goal is to create a one-world unitary and totalitarian regime ruling over a zombified mass of uprooted subjects.

A simple glance at the situation in western countries, all of which are under the thumb of zionist and globalist elites, should be enough to illustrate this.

In western Asia, zionists first need to squash existing nation-states into "ethno"-confessional entities. That's stage one. Stage two of their project will then consist in amalgamating the remaining weak "ethnic" and confessional entities into their one-world regime.

"Ethno"-nationalist separatists in these countries are naive and short-sighted enough not to realize that the same zionists who support them so they can dismantle independent, integrated nations endowed with cultural specificity, will not allow the myriad of micro-states resulting from balkanization to enjoy real autonomy either, nor will they let these mini-"ethnocracies" retain their specific identities in the long run. Indeed, all without exception are slated for disappearance through fusion into the future zionist-led universal one-world regime.

So if people feel like revolting against powers that intend to to erase their identity, the logical thing to do would be to join the nearest resistance movement against zionism.

Last edited:
Guys
We have all seen @Mithridates supports Iran in every thread. Let’s wrap up this discussion in this thread.

I really want to hear the answer.....
I remember him saying that f it wasnt for all the free oil money Iran had given the Torks, he would support a pan Turkik union and seperation from Iran.
I want him to give a truthful answer.... which is more important, being Iranian or Tork?

Back
Top Bottom