What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

25274_143224.jpg
Autogyro I think? How do they work again?

Great to see such professionally made exhibition building for the Iranian defense products...When I look at the various photos you realize how far Iran has moved towards full industrialization. I think it is also the first step by Iran to prepare the grounds for a large export activity and this exhibition complex will serve as the clients showrooms after Oct termination of UN sanctions on arms export.

Great to see such professionally made exhibition building for the Iranian defense products...When I look at the various photos you realize how far Iran has moved towards full industrialization. I think it is also the first step by Iran to prepare the grounds for a large export activity and this exhibition complex will serve as the clients showrooms after Oct termination of UN sanctions on arms export.
My thoughts exactly! They’ve come a long way since....
1601392808348.jpeg

Chera hichi jadid ina unveil nakardan? Fekr mikardam chon ceremony chehel saal hast yek chizi bozorg unveil mikardan. Doost dashtam ye mooshake supersonic cruise neshoon bedadan, ya ye pahpade UCAV jadid.

I like these exhibition shows, I prefer them to the parades.

Hichi zadid ina unveil nakardan chera? Fekr mikardan chon ceremony chehel saal hast yek chizi bozorg unveil mikardan. Doost dashtam ye mooshake supersonic cruise neshoon bedadan, ya ye pahpade UCAV jadid.

I like these exhibition shows, I prefer them to the parades.
موند تا ببینیم 22 بهمن چی نشون میدن. البته ناوبندر و چند تا ناو تا اون موقع رونمایی میشه.

1601509003886.png

Is that an Iranian equivalent to the RPG-30?

RPG-30:

1601508900241.png

The RPG-30, like the RPG-27, is a man-portable, disposable anti-tank rocket launcher with a single shot capacity. Unlike the RPG-27 however, there is a smaller diameter precursor round in a side tube, in addition to the main round in the main tube. The precursor round is fired shortly before the main round and acts as a decoy, tricking the target's active protection system (APS) into engaging it. The APS is not ready to engage again until 0.2–0.4 seconds later, allowing the main round time to hit the target

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom