What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

actually i mean the people that died due to direct fire from AT missiles. in many cases our volunteers were too close to each other and with one TOW or kornet they all lost their lives. if they had something like this at least they would had a chance to walk way or hide.

Unlikely with a 15 meter detection with a missile traveling extremely fast, means they would likely still face sharpnel damage.

Again, TOW hits on infantry will happen during guirella fighting. Which is why you need snipers on rooftops checking the landscape with thermal sensors or a thermal camera set up to look for heat signature of bodies.

Unlikely with a 15 meter detection with a missile traveling extremely fast, means they would likely still face sharpnel damage.
that 15m is for another system, it detects human from 15 meters away, the laser warning receiver start to alarm when you are pointed by laser beam.

Again, TOW hits on infantry will happen during guirella fighting. Which is why you need snipers on rooftops checking the landscape with thermal sensors or a thermal camera set up to look for heat signature of bodies.
w.with 15m detection you don't have time to do anything the missile hit you.

that 15m is for another system, it detects human from 15 meters away, the laser warning receiver start to alarm when you are pointed by laser beam.
What's the use of detecting humans from 15m away ?

w.with 15m detection you don't have time to do anything the missile hit you.

15M is for another system, this system can alarm you when a Laser lock is on you form 15 kilometer ( 15 km ) away. 15 km alarm range will give you time to run.

it shows you who is where, inside or outside a building, behind the walls where your eyes can't see, but of course i speculate that it's the usage otherwise there is no use for it.
13980131000579636913648603363734_97835_PhotoT.jpg

15M is for another system, this system can alarm you when a Laser lock is on you form 15 kilometer ( 15 km ) away. 15 km alarm range will give you time to run.
Still my question what's the use of detecting people from 15m away that the other system provide.

I've watched a documentry that such tool has been being used to detect humans behind the wall using sound waves...these pics remind me that documentry.........are you meaning that this new unveiled tool is the same thing!
well we should wait to official disclosure of its capability but with 15m range it should be something like that.

It's about time terrorist regime must be dismantled.
Down with axis of evil.

During the recent Army Day parade, apparently BTR-82 was announced to be present. When did Iran purchase BTR-82 for its army? There was nothing in the official or unofficial news, as far as my memory works!

During the recent Army Day parade, apparently BTR-82 was announced to be present. When did Iran purchase BTR-82 for its army? There was nothing in the official or unofficial news, as far as my memory works!
You ask a very good question here. I got suspicious of the BtR pics i saw-the colors were very diff from what Iran uses.

Back
Top Bottom