What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

These are publicity shots so I'd expect this. So far the majority of Iranian soldiers are still using outdated equipment, apart from some elite units.

http://irangeomil.blogspot.com/2017/07/iranian-soldiers-equipment.html

We can do it, we can arm every soldier with domestically made assault rifles that we see all the time here, with full protection and body armor (not just anti-shrapnel armor as seen in photo), comms, gps navigation etc... It is within our technological capabilities. But unfortunately theirs not much investment going into the ground forces as its the least of priorities. Air defense, Navy, missile force, and probably our best equipped troops IRGC navy special forces in PG islands are likely the first line of defense. Ground forces sleep easy if they succeed.

Amir,

Is your blog open for posting articles? We should collectively move our conversation out of this Wahhabi forum.

Well the nature of a blog is that there are only a handful of people posting. It would seem chaotic if 20 different people were posting articles (if that is what you mean). I could post more regularly, of course. Right now, the format is more analysis focused than discussion focused. I initially wanted it to be discussion focused but there wasn't enough of a readership. If people wanted to, I could post more regular updates, which would lend more to discussion. Though what people seem to be doing is, I write a post, send the link here, and people discuss it here.

But in the long term we really need our own forum. And that means someone has to pay... I checked, free forum hosting sites are crap.

139507281301384698981314.jpg

in the rohani s stupid Government we dont see military producting news when he go maybe we will grow again

It is true that we see less military unveilings since Rouhani came in.

That's because he brought Dehqan in who got rid of the stupid plastic BS and unprofessionalism. Instead we see Bavar, Talash, Karrar, Khorramshahr, Zolfaqar etc. Zolfaqar even being used in combat.

Quality > Quantity.

Last edited:

That's because he brought in Dehqan in who got rid of the stupid plastic BS and unprofessionalism. Instead we see Bavar, Talash, Karrar, Khorramshahr, Zolfaqar etc. Zolfaqar even being used in combat.

Quality > Quantity.

I'd rather see the unveiling of 4 or 5 high-tech systems & equipment, than 20 worthless, cheap products with 1970's tech era that will never be produced.

in the rohani s stupid Government we dont see military producting news when he go maybe we will grow again
it depends on what you want to see
Iran-drone-1.jpg

and then serious people take charge and this one shown to people
CxkTyfZWgAAjtV7.jpg

or don't let me start ranting about this one
yiuyiuy.gif

That's because he brought in Dehqan in who got rid of the stupid plastic BS and unprofessionalism. Instead we see Bavar, Talash, Karrar, Khorramshahr, Zolfaqar etc. Zolfaqar even being used in combat.

Quality > Quantity.

it's a combination of various things

1.Budget cuts due to low Oil prices

2.An absurd and deluded Yaraneh program (monthly payouts) put in place by either a treacheries or retarded former president that is bankrupting the government.

Handing out $50 a month to 80 million people doesn't make the life of any Iranian any better and the only thing it actually achieves is that it prevents Iran's government from investing in the country everything from education to roads to telecommunication to the space program to the military all get compromised over chump change being handed out to millions

3.Increased conflicts across the region in the fight against ISIS

4.Lack of publicizing every military achievement

Before Iran would publicize when the construction of a single Mowj Class hull was completed where as today they have complete 2 hulls and a deck without saying a word so I would say there are a lot of things they are not showing

5.Bad leadership skills and inability to properly inform the public

As soon as Rohani won his 2nd term he should have gone on a media offensive on Iranian TV to inform all Iranians what the net result of the Yaraneh program has been and he should have had a program on it on TV on a daily bases and within a month he should have completely cut off cash handouts for anyone under the age of 70 & replaced them with service vouchers & coupons for those who need it.
Vouchers for Electrical bills, Gas Bills, Water bills, phone bills and even cell phone bills(up to $5 coupon for each bill) plus food coupons (up to $20) & health insurance vouchers for those who need it based on income, net worth.... and each coupon & voucher should be distributed monthly from a designated location and should have a serial number that goes with each bill to prevent fraud...

Also, Iran is a country of 80 million people and the monetary deficit in tourism is what has been causing most of Iran's economic problems. Tourism is usually the main source of foreign currency for most countries and cutting that out due to deluded ideology has been killing Iran's economy
Muslims in Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Malaysia,... aren't any less Muslim because the governments there don't inforce Hijab or put a ban on nightclubs or alcoholic beverages....
And people who promote for such regulations in Iran are either traitors and enemies of Iran or just uninformed fools who live in a bubble and just don't know any better

Last edited:
it depends on what you want to see
Iran-drone-1.jpg

and then serious people take charge and this one shown to people
CxkTyfZWgAAjtV7.jpg

or don't let me start ranting about this one
yiuyiuy.gif

I would say Mohajer-6 is the worst one yet! bunch of dead weight added to the tail for stabilizers, lower payload capacity than other Iranian MALE UAV's on a platform that would require a runway and large hangers for storage with an engine that could power a more capable MALE UAV....

Qods Avation should be ashamed of it's self! When an Iranian couple out design you and builds a manned aircraft out of a small shop with only $100K USD then you should be ashamed of yourself when your end result is the Mohajr-6 after years of being in this industry and getting government contracts

upload_2018-1-10_15-24-1.png

I would say Mohajer-6 is the worst one yet! bunch of dead weight added to the tail for stabilizers, lower payload capacity than other Iranian MALE UAV's on a platform that would require a runway and large hangers for storage with an engine that could power a more capable MALE UAV....

Qods Avation should be ashamed of it's self! When an Iranian couple out design you and builds a manned aircraft out of a small shop with only $100K USD then you should be ashamed of yourself when your end result is the Mohajr-6 after years of being in this industry and getting government contracts

View attachment 447433

It even more shameful when they attach a unguided hydra rocket to the mohajer. While S-171 is carrying 4 PGMs. Wtf??

USA's so called wives (Read prostitutes) sir :D
https://www.rt.com/usa/410589-us-turkey-relations-marriage/ ;)
No offense to their folks, bitter truth

Right because Iran doesn't have a marriage crisis!!!!!!!!!! LOL! As I said living in a bubble! In fact the marriage crisis in Iran is probably WORST in the WORLD!!!!!!!

SO WEAK THE HELL UP!!!!!!

Hejab by force and absurd deluded laws is destroying Iran economically and socially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It even more shameful when they attach a unguided hydra rocket to the mohajer. While S-171 is carrying 4 PGMs. Wtf??

It's what happens when a company gets almost near monopoly in an industry over a long period of time they think they can get away with anything and most times they are right and you end up with Junk like the Mohajer-6!

A good MOD leader would have canceled all their contracts to force them to come up with something worth buying!

Qods aviation could have built a MALE uav capable of landing on water for the Navy or an armed MALE UAV that didn't need a runway for launch or a MALE UAV with higher speeds than Iran's current MALE UAV's..... or something that would have set it apart but instead they built this!

All I know is that Qods Aviation needs to be taught a lesson that they will never forget & the only way that will happen is if the government cancels all their contracts to smack them back to reality

That's because he brought Dehqan in who got rid of the stupid plastic BS and unprofessionalism. Instead we see Bavar, Talash, Karrar, Khorramshahr, Zolfaqar etc. Zolfaqar even being used in combat.

Quality > Quantity.
ARE YOU BLIND OR YOU ARE SOME OF THOSE SUNDIS KHORE AGHAZADE .WHERE IS OUR SPACE PROGRAM AND THOSE THINGS YOU SHOW WICH ONE GOVERNMENT JOB THOSE MISSILS ARE SEPAH JOB NOT ROHANI
ROHANI ONLY DECREASED BUDGET FOR THOSE AGHAZADE TO STEAL THEM IN THEIR POCKET OUR NAVI I DONT THINK SAHAND GO TO FINISHED UNTIL ROHANI IS OUR .... SO FORGET SHIRAZ AND KHALIJ FARS OH I FORGET SAY ABOUT FATEH SUB MAYBE HE GAVE US PLASTIC FATEH SUB OR SAHAND THE PLASTIC ONE CAN GO TO WAR .AND WICH BATTLE ZOLFAQAR DID ANYTHING
it's a combination of various things

1.Budget cuts due to low Oil prices

2.An absurd and deluded Yaraneh program (monthly payouts) put in place by either a treacheries or retarded former president that is bankrupting the government.

Handing out $50 a month to 80 million people doesn't make the life of any Iranian any better and the only thing it actually achieves is that it prevents Iran's government from investing in the country everything from education to roads to telecommunication to the space program to the military all get compromised over chump change being handed out to millions

3.Increased conflicts across the region in the fight against ISIS

4.Lack of publicizing every military achievement

Before Iran would publicize when the construction of a single Mowj Class hull was completed where as today they have complete 2 hulls and a deck without saying a word so I would say there are a lot of things they are not showing

5.Bad leadership skills and inability to properly inform the public

As soon as Rohani won his 2nd term he should have gone on a media offensive on Iranian TV to inform all Iranians what the net result of the Yaraneh program has been and he should have had a program on it on TV on a daily bases and within a month he should have completely cut off cash handouts for anyone under the age of 70 & replaced them with service vouchers & coupons for those who need it.
Vouchers for Electrical bills, Gas Bills, Water bills, phone bills and even cell phone bills(up to $5 coupon for each bill) plus food coupons (up to $20) & health insurance vouchers for those who need it based on income, net worth.... and each coupon & voucher should be distributed monthly from a designated location and should have a serial number that goes with each bill to prevent fraud...

Also, Iran is a country of 80 million people and the monetary deficit in tourism is what has been causing most of Iran's economic problems. Tourism is usually the main source of foreign currency for most countries and cutting that out due to deluded ideology has been killing Iran's economy
Muslims in Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Malaysia,... aren't any less Muslim because the governments there don't inforce Hijab or put a ban on nightclubs or alcoholic beverages....
And people who promote for such regulations in Iran are either traitors and enemies of Iran or just uninformed fools who live in a bubble and just don't know any better
YARANE ARE YOU KIDING ME WE DONT NEED YARANE BUT DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF WATER ELECTRIC ENERGIES AND BREAD AND ...... 2000% GET EXPENSIVE MAYBE MORE .WHER IS THAT MANY GO WE DONT WANT IT YARANE BUT MAKE THEM CHEAPER LIKE 10 YEAR AGO AND DONT GIVE THAT SHIT TO PEOPLE
I THINK YOU ARE SOME ONE OF THOSE BACHE POLDAR NO NOTHING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE

ARE YOU BLIND OR YOU ARE SOME OF THOSE SUNDIS KHORE AGHAZADE .WHERE IS OUR SPACE PROGRAM AND THOSE THINGS YOU SHOW WICH ONE GOVERNMENT JOB THOSE MISSILS ARE SEPAH JOB NOT ROHANI
ROHANI ONLY DECREASED BUDGET FOR THOSE AGHAZADE TO STEAL THEM IN THEIR POCKET OUR NAVI I DONT THINK SAHAND GO TO FINISHED UNTIL ROHANI IS OUR .... SO FORGET SHIRAZ AND KHALIJ FARS OH I FORGET SAY ABOUT FATEH SUB MAYBE HE GAVE US PLASTIC FATEH SUB OR SAHAND THE PLASTIC ONE CAN GO TO WAR .AND WICH BATTLE ZOLFAQAR DID ANYTHING

YARANE ARE YOU KIDING ME WE DONT NEED YARANE BUT DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF WATER ELECTRIC ENERGIES AND BREAD AND ...... 2000% GET EXPENSIVE MAYBE MORE .WHER IS THAT MANY GO WE DONT WANT IT YARANE BUT MAKE THEM CHEAPER LIKE 10 YEAR AGO AND DONT GIVE THAT SHIT TO PEOPLE
I THINK YOU ARE SOME ONE OF THOSE BACHE POLDAR NO NOTHING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU USING CAPS AND BEING SO RUDE

Back
Top Bottom