What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

It even more shameful when they attach a unguided hydra rocket to the mohajer. While S-171 is carrying 4 PGMs. Wtf??
that's a working UAV that has good use outside military .for example for building maps and other civilian works
by the way do you want that pod get stressed every time the uav is launched and landed

ARE YOU BLIND OR YOU ARE SOME OF THOSE SUNDIS KHORE AGHAZADE .WHERE IS OUR SPACE PROGRAM AND THOSE THINGS YOU SHOW WICH ONE GOVERNMENT JOB THOSE MISSILS ARE SEPAH JOB NOT ROHANI
ROHANI ONLY DECREASED BUDGET FOR THOSE AGHAZADE TO STEAL THEM IN THEIR POCKET OUR NAVI I DONT THINK SAHAND GO TO FINISHED UNTIL ROHANI IS OUR .... SO FORGET SHIRAZ AND KHALIJ FARS OH I FORGET SAY ABOUT FATEH SUB MAYBE HE GAVE US PLASTIC FATEH SUB OR SAHAND THE PLASTIC ONE CAN GO TO WAR .AND WICH BATTLE ZOLFAQAR DID ANYTHING

YARANE ARE YOU KIDING ME WE DONT NEED YARANE BUT DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF WATER ELECTRIC ENERGIES AND BREAD AND ...... 2000% GET EXPENSIVE MAYBE MORE .WHER IS THAT MANY GO WE DONT WANT IT YARANE BUT MAKE THEM CHEAPER LIKE 10 YEAR AGO AND DONT GIVE THAT SHIT TO PEOPLE
I THINK YOU ARE SOME ONE OF THOSE BACHE POLDAR NO NOTHING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE

what are you 10 years old?

The reason the price of everything has jumped is due Iran's unstable currency value! 10 years ago $1 was ~1400 toman vs today's 4000 toman!

The reason U.S. sanction were able to effect Iran's currency is due to a lack of international tourism because international tourism is the main source of foreign currency for most countries
And the reasons why international tourists don't want to go to Iran is clear!!!

The rest is all delusions in your head! The government can't go around controlling the price of everything because then no one would want to own a noonvaiii or this shop or that shop! YOU LIVE IN LALA Land!

what are you 10 years old?

The reason the price of everything has jumped is due Iran's unstable currency value! 10 years ago $1 was ~1400 toman vs today's 4000 toman!

The reason U.S. sanction were able to effect Iran's currency is due to a lack of international tourism because international tourism is the main source of foreign currency for most countries
And the reasons why international tourists don't want to go to Iran is clear!!!

The rest is all delusions in your head! The government can't go around controlling the price of everything because then no one would want to own a noonvaiii or this shop or that shop! YOU LIVE IN LALA Land!
i think you are wery noob not child 1400 $ so what in ten years ago price of breed was 10 to 20 tooman now its 200 toman 1000% Increase minimum dony be stupid only tourism you hear somthing and like child after momy going after it and in your Incomplete brain how must control the price of things are you mongol so why we have government only for steal our money someone like you aghazade bachepool dar kharej neshin do nothing about economy say they can not control the price you are very very kindergarten kid

our you dont know what job gavernment must do breed is example like energy fuel water even egg how old are you or only your parents go to buy food and you only eat it on you laptop

and dony know price of them

i think you are wery noob not child 1400 $ so what in ten years ago price of breed was 10 to 20 tooman now its 200 toman 1000% Increase minimum dony be stupid only tourism you hear somthing and like child after momy going after it and in your Incomplete brain how must control the price of things are you mongol so why we have government only for steal our money someone like you aghazade bachepool dar kharej neshin do nothing about economy say they can not control the price you are very very kindergarten kid

our you dont know what job gavernment must do breed is example like energy fuel water even egg how old are you or only your parents go to buy food and you only eat it on you laptop

The reason the prices are so volatile is because of bad management from the Government, they are the cause of this. Irans currency is weaker than Afghanistan. Who's fault is that except for the government? Why do you have to pay 1000% more for bread or eggs today than 10 years ago. Because of bad environmental policies from this government who doesn't care about the very land they govern. Irans environment is dieing, and Iran will die with it if it doesn't stop. Thats why.

The West will starve Iran once it runs out of water, and agriculture, and this is entirely Iran's fault for not being smart, wasting money, and corruption. Putin of Russia has in the last decade given Russia 100% independence of food supplies, and production because they know the West would try to starve them into submission. Just look at famine in Yemen. This will happen to Iran if we continue like this.

If Bread in Iran compared to other countries is so god damn overpriced why don't you go open up a noonvaii!! or bakery and make some money rather than complaining!

A mongol is a person who can't comprehend how every part of Iran's economy is connected!

The fact that Tourism is the main source of foreign currency for most countries in the world is a KNOWN FACT! Your lack of knowledge is NOT my problem!

The fact that lack of Tourism as a result lack of foreign currency among the masses makes Iran's currency unstable well I guess you have to be educated on the subject to comprehend it & that's NOT MY JOB OR MY problem!

The fact that NO WHERE in the world has poverty been abolished by government control of prices is another known fact but clearly you lack the education to understand that!

Yes the government can increase wages by setting a fair minimum wage
Yes the government has to make sure the food that's being distributed is safe for the population to consume

But you have to understand that the egg farmer who is selling his eggs has costs too! The guy that's making your bread has costs too!

And if egg farmers in Iran and bakeries in Iran by comparison were making more money than other cities (by population) in other countries in the world then your argument would have some merit BUT IT DOES NOT!

If the government tries to further control the prices of bread and eggs.... those people will not make enough money to keep those businesses operational!

I have an egg farmer in my family I can tell you for a fact that if that person wasn't farming on his own property he hardly would make any money and if the government tries to control egg prices even further he will close shops and either rent out his property or start another business on his property and guess what happens to egg prices when egg farmers start closing shop!

Usually people that complain about prices rather than wages & jobs are lazy people that don't wanna work!

And if you really think you can sell eggs or bread for better prices why don't you go out there and try!!!!!!

Year after year the quality of bread at bakeries in Iran has fallen due to idiots like you who think that it should be the governments job to control bread prices and in return the bakeries are force to buy cheap low quality government regulated flower....

Bread prices should be based on demand and the location of the bakery and if you think noonvaii make too much money then open up a god damn noonvaii baking bread may be hard work but it's easy
all you need is to rent a location, a dough mixer, oven & ventilation and what type of oven you use will depend on the type of bread you wanna make and the rest is just hard work you just need to buy some flower!

If bread makers are making so much money why don't you go become one!

If you sell each bread at 2,000 toman average and you sell 200 breads a day that's only what 400,000 and that's only $100 USD a day now you have to pay rent, the cost of flower, energy cost,.... & wages!
Now how much money do you think that bakery is going to end up with after selling 200 slices of bread on a daily bases after costs?

So if you wanna eat Sangak or barbari or taftoon that's made by hand then the price is already lower than what it should be! and people that complain about it ARE ABSOLUT MORONS!

And the price of Sangak in Tehran is between 1300 toman to 3000 toman

If you sell each bread at 2,000 toman average and you sell 200 breads a day that's only what 400,000 and that's only $100 USD a day now you have to pay rent, the cost of flower, energy cost,.... & wages!
Now how much money do you think that bakery is going to end up with after selling 200 slices of bread on a daily bases after costs?
don't you think here people wont buy one bread or two bread and a bakery sell a lot more than that

don't you think here people wont buy one bread or two bread and a bakery sell a lot more than that

If you compare Iran to other countries world wide you'll see the main problem is NOT the cost of bread or eggs in Iran but rather wages

Fact is as long as the only real source of foreign currency remains to be Oil in a country of over 80 Million people Iran's currency will remain unstable and your economy will remain unstable!

Muslim majority countries like Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia,... that didn't have oil learned a long time ago that to keep their economy and prevent their people from going hungry they needed tourists to bring in foreign currency and regardless of the religious beliefs of their people whether their people liked it or NOT they had NO CHOICE but to implement policies to make their country more tourist friendly and it wasn't really a choice but a necessity!!!!!!

Sadly in Iran because we had Oil we never learned that lesson and because the government still has oil the Iranian people will wake up to that truth long before the government does and the longer it takes the government to wake up the more pain Iranians will end up suffering as a result and that pain will create hatred that will be directed at the Iranian government & eventually at the religious beliefs that are causing it!

You can NOT purposely cut your country off from various industries due to deluded religious ideology and expect your country to be able to compete globally!

Tourism is the main source of foreign currency for most countries where as in Iran the government has implemented policies that has resulted in the downfall of that industry. In most countries TV, Cable & Radio not only bringing in & creating revenue for the economy but also brings in revenue for the government where as in Iran it's backwards and costs money to operate and the list goes on and on!

ARE YOU BLIND OR YOU ARE SOME OF THOSE SUNDIS KHORE AGHAZADE .WHERE IS OUR SPACE PROGRAM AND THOSE THINGS YOU SHOW WICH ONE GOVERNMENT JOB THOSE MISSILS ARE SEPAH JOB NOT ROHANI
ROHANI ONLY DECREASED BUDGET FOR THOSE AGHAZADE TO STEAL THEM IN THEIR POCKET OUR NAVI I DONT THINK SAHAND GO TO FINISHED UNTIL ROHANI IS OUR .... SO FORGET SHIRAZ AND KHALIJ FARS OH I FORGET SAY ABOUT FATEH SUB MAYBE HE GAVE US PLASTIC FATEH SUB OR SAHAND THE PLASTIC ONE CAN GO TO WAR .AND WICH BATTLE ZOLFAQAR DID ANYTHING

YARANE ARE YOU KIDING ME WE DONT NEED YARANE BUT DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF WATER ELECTRIC ENERGIES AND BREAD AND ...... 2000% GET EXPENSIVE MAYBE MORE .WHER IS THAT MANY GO WE DONT WANT IT YARANE BUT MAKE THEM CHEAPER LIKE 10 YEAR AGO AND DONT GIVE THAT SHIT TO PEOPLE
I THINK YOU ARE SOME ONE OF THOSE BACHE POLDAR NO NOTHING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE
Lol can someone tell me what is a ‘sundis khore aghazade’ is

Lol can someone tell me what is a ‘sundis khore aghazade’ is
Its Sundis or better known in west as Capri Sun but after the revolution all ties of the company with the Italian company severed
Khore means to eat or here better translated as drink . you knew in everyday persian we some times use eat instead of drink

the last part or Aghazadeh means a person who is nothing but because his or her father have a lot of money or have top governmental job had access to many thing and his/her live is completely different from others just because the parent power

by the way i doubt any Aghazadeh drink junks like sundis for gods sake its consisted of Sugar , water , and artificial flavor and chemical color and less than zero percent fruit extract
10531429368244693521.JPG

Last edited:
If you compare Iran to other countries world wide you'll see the main problem is NOT the cost of bread or eggs in Iran but rather wages

Fact is as long as the only real source of foreign currency remains to be Oil in a country of over 80 Million people Iran's currency will remain unstable and your economy will remain unstable!

Muslim majority countries like Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia,... that didn't have oil learned a long time ago that to keep their economy and prevent their people from going hungry they needed tourists to bring in foreign currency and regardless of the religious beliefs of their people whether their people liked it or NOT they had NO CHOICE but to implement policies to make their country more tourist friendly and it wasn't really a choice but a necessity!!!!!!

Sadly in Iran because we had Oil we never learned that lesson and because the government still has oil the Iranian people will wake up to that truth long before the government does and the longer it takes the government to wake up the more pain Iranians will end up suffering as a result and that pain will create hatred that will be directed at the Iranian government & eventually at the religious beliefs that are causing it!

You can NOT purposely cut your country off from various industries due to deluded religious ideology and expect your country to be able to compete globally!

Tourism is the main source of foreign currency for most countries where as in Iran the government has implemented policies that has resulted in the downfall of that industry. In most countries TV, Cable & Radio not only bringing in & creating revenue for the economy but also brings in revenue for the government where as in Iran it's backwards and costs money to operate and the list goes on and on!
The reason why tourism has gone down the hole is because of a decade of western propaganda against Iran. What I think Iran needs to do is stop focusing on attracting western and that is also including European people to Iran so hard because their media will always be negative towards Iran. Rather Iran should focus on Asia and countries that are friendly with Iran like China whose media is also quite friendly with with Iran. The best course of action I believe is to try to get visa free with China ASAP and do a huge marketing campaign in China. They have over 1 billion people so it’s a huge market to attract.

Its Sundis or better known in west as Capri Sun but after the revolution all ties of the company with the Italian company severed
Khore means to eat or here better translated as drink . you knew in everyday persian we some times use eat instead of drink

the last part or Aghazadeh means a person who is nothing but because his or her father have a lot of money or have top governmental job had access to many thing and his/her live is completely different from others just because the parent power

by the way i doubt any Aghazadeh drink junks like sundis for gods sake its consisted of Sugar , water , and artificial flavor and chemical color and less than zero percent fruit extract
10531429368244693521.JPG
Thank you

Fajr - Sayyad - G3 bullpipe - Kheybar - Fateh - Syavash - Masaf - Zoulfaqar

26992299_325540037958100_5275579292680822254_n.jpg

27332284_325540177958086_4261009893685316225_n.jpg

26993953_325540197958084_628942562074021310_n.jpg

26992482_325540131291424_7903490322115109329_n.jpg

26993364_325540217958082_6746606025017258076_n.jpg

26994274_325540324624738_2314077180450617995_n.jpg

26993625_325541394624631_3268894788305132987_n.jpg

27459377_325541397957964_9115481891614457732_n.jpg

And yet we can't even mass produce one and standardize it throughout the IRGC and Artesh

Fajr - Sayyad - G3 bullpipe - Kheybar - Fateh - Syavash - Masaf - Zoulfaqar

26992299_325540037958100_5275579292680822254_n.jpg

27332284_325540177958086_4261009893685316225_n.jpg

26993953_325540197958084_628942562074021310_n.jpg

26992482_325540131291424_7903490322115109329_n.jpg

26993364_325540217958082_6746606025017258076_n.jpg

26994274_325540324624738_2314077180450617995_n.jpg

26993625_325541394624631_3268894788305132987_n.jpg

27459377_325541397957964_9115481891614457732_n.jpg

And yet we can't even mass produce one and standardize it throughout the IRGC and Artesh

I think Fateh's are actually in service, but yes Iran seems to not understand what standardization means. To many different rifles causes to many issues in logistics, servicing, production. They just don't understand it. I honestly don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom