What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

i've seen Toophan 2 missile from 1 meter far :angel:

i was not able to verify its variant (2 or 2B) though , there was a cap at the head of the missile . it was installed for a show

it looks pretty cool , and the performance ..... well just take a look at 2006 lebenon war ;)

Description:
TOOPHAN is one of the most advanced anti-armore missile of the world.....
:rofl:
BTW what is armore?
it killed your super duper merkava tanks , didn't it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tnx for being the clown every time u click on the "post reply" button ....... we need a little fun here :tup:

Last edited:
i've seen Toophan 2 missile from 1 meter far :angel:

i was not able to verify its variant (2 or 2B) though , there was a cap at the head of the missile . it was installed for a show

it looks pretty cool , and the performance ..... well just take a look at 2006 lebenon war ;)

it killed your super duper merkava tanks , didn't it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tnx for being the clown every time u click on the "post reply" button ....... we need a little fun here :tup:

Actually the clowns are Iranian hyper kiddies here, super duper Iranian weapons lol. Toophan didnt scratch the paint of Merkava.

what kind of guidance does it use? and are its specs similar to bhaktar shikan of pak?

what kind of guidance does it use? and are its specs similar to bhaktar shikan of pak?

Wire-guidance for TOOPHAN 1 & TOOPHAN 2 &TOOPHAN 2b

TOOPHAN 5 & Qa'em use Laser guidance

TOOPHAN 5

موشك ضد زره توفان - 5 (1).jpg

پرتاب کننده موشک توفان-5.jpg

پرتاب کننده موشک قائم.jpg

Qa'em
موشک ضد بالگرد قائم.jpg

What about the guidance?

Ok i got it,so the most latest variant is laser guided.

A good addition

This is what "our country" manufactures FYI.

dqqjpu.jpg

zyf1tt.jpg

2vxeiv9.jpg

wjux6g.jpg
Depending on what you want to use it for the Iranian version is much better for combat field. this one has glass in the cargo area that no matter how bullet proof, is not as tough as steel. Unlike Iranian version, the engine and axel are not protected from the sides and can easily be disabled by shrapnel hitting from the sides. Iranian version body is sloped in a way that deflects bullets while this one is perpendicular to the line of sight meaning it will absorb the full energy of any projectile hitting it. The Iranian version allows the troops inside to defend the vehicle by rifles and grenade lunchers without exposing themselves to any threat while in this one the troops can only smile at the incoming enemy from behind the glass. This may be a good anti-strike vehicle but is useless in close combat.

Looks are never a measure of practicality.

Depending on what you want to use it for the Iranian version is much better for combat field. this one has glass in the cargo area that no matter how bullet proof, is not as tough as steel. Unlike Iranian version, the engine and axel are not protected from the sides and can easily be disabled by shrapnel hitting from the sides. Iranian version body is sloped in a way that deflects bullets while this one is perpendicular to the line of sight meaning it will absorb the full energy of any projectile hitting it. The Iranian version allows the troops inside to defend the vehicle by rifles and grenade lunchers without exposing themselves to any threat while in this one the troops can only smile at the incoming enemy from behind the glass. This may be a good anti-strike vehicle but is useless in close combat.

Looks are never a measure of practicality.
Dude, no offense, but wtf are you talking about?

The other design is actually sloped as well. The APC below is a RG-31 mine resistant APC. Look at the body. That's what all modern APC's look like. Rakhsh is an ancient 3rd world design. If you actually investigate the body of RG-31 you can see what makes it mine resistant and why it's infinity better than the 5th rate Rakhsh design.

RG-31.JPG

RG31_Lemur_PICT0094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom