What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

For the second time that I remember Iranian marines rehearsed the "Storming of the beach"..... Occupants of southern Persian Gulf be aware!!.. ..behave!:undecided::undecided:
4376466.jpg

4376483.jpg

4376475.jpg

4376482.jpg

4376486.jpg

4376452.jpg

4376428.jpg

4376443.jpg

4376438.jpg

4376444.jpg

4376441.jpg

Beach taken now they can relax...:p:
RElax.jpg

Last edited:
And some people here says Iran should buy Bastion and Yakhont from Russia...

Why spending for a Bastion off the shelf that is backdoored and export Yakhont when Iran already has its own antiship missiles and just simple mobile trucks to fire from the coast covering the whole PG?
Because yakhont has speed of 2.5 mach.

Iran has fateh naval version for speed Mach 3 to 4 they’ve had it in their inventory for past decade and only assuming but it’s capabilities has probably gotten better since than
That is Balistic missile,Yakhont is cruise missile,it fly very low in terminal phase at supersonic speed,so it is different class than ASBM

That is Balistic missile,Yakhont is cruise missile,it fly very low in terminal phase at supersonic speed,so it is different class than ASBM
Yeah but any missile coming at Mach 4 with or without an explosive warhead is going to do extreme damage, I understand different classes though but still used for the same purpose.

And some people here says Iran should buy Bastion and Yakhont from Russia...

Why spending for a Bastion off the shelf that is backdoored and export Yakhont when Iran already has its own antiship missiles and just simple mobile trucks to fire from the coast covering the whole PG?

Because these are C-802 based CMs. They are not that deadly against a modern warship. Yakhont is more modern supersonic CM.

Iran is building supersonic CM they announced it a couple years ago. So I’ll reserve judgement, but these CMs are not that deadly. That is they will be used in swarm tactics to hopefully have some break thru a battle groups United defenses.

Back
Top Bottom