What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

If they don't integrate a APS system on this tank, it would be quite disappointing.

Even if the funding for producing in mass this large and expensive project is not their yet, if the pieces are completed, the funding can come later.To be hones
I don't think we can expect APS on Artesh's version of Karrar. It already lacks a lot of equipment compared to IRGC's version of Karrar, so it's safe to assume that Artesh's Karrar probably won't have APS. IRGC however... :)

I don't think we can expect APS on Artesh's version of Karrar. It already lacks a lot of equipment compared to IRGC's version of Karrar, so it's safe to assume that Artesh's Karrar probably won't have APS. IRGC however... :)

Artesh was working on APS before IRGC...

Artesh was working on APS before IRGC...
Working on something is one thing, actually equipping it is something else. They've developed a lot of things in the past, and it often leads to nothing (or atleast in the short term). The recent pictures of Artesh's version of Karrar isn't a great sign, but hopefully I'm just wrong.

Working on something is one thing, actually equipping it is something else. They've developed a lot of things in the past, and it often leads to nothing (or atleast in the short term). The recent pictures of Artesh's version of Karrar isn't a great sign, but hopefully I'm just wrong.

It was added to the prototype in testing phase of Z-3 model.

But then Z-3 project never got the green light for mass production.

IRGC prefers just laser jammer and aerosol protection measures.

Ukraine showed that is useless against certain types of ATGMs.

1624042_718.jpg

That SIX-TUBE missile launcher always makes me smile lol. Hopefully they've been producing them like hot-cakes.

Both vehicles look really slick!

Hints of a modernizing ground force.
None of this stuff existed for the IRGC-GF 5 years ago. Even scopes on rifles were not seen.

That SIX-TUBE missile launcher always makes me smile lol. Hopefully they've been producing them like hot-cakes.

Both vehicles look really slick!
I wish we knew more about this one
5665206_original.jpg

We finally get a view of the rear of this thing
3899857.jpg
3899852.jpg
3899903.jpg

Any chance that anyone can read the writing on the poster?
1400070810571652923719934.jpg

1400070810571737323719934.jpg

Last edited:
Hints of a modernizing ground force.
None of this stuff existed for the IRGC-GF 5 years ago. Even scopes on rifles were not seen.
It's possible the armed forces are moving towards a true professionalized (commensurate pay) model. Obviously conjecture. Although I must say pro gear is not in tune with a 18yo conscript who has no idea what these are.

Back
Top Bottom