What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

North Korean officers - graduates of the Iranian Army's Command and Staff Academy at the graduation ceremony in early March this year.

Very surprised, I did not know they can leave the country.
Given real combat experience, Iranian officer training programs must be in hot demand. In this case, NK and iran also inked strategic cooperation a while ago, if I recall correctly, and this must fall under that umbrella.

Given real combat experience, Iranian officer training programs must be in hot demand. In this case, NK and iran also inked strategic cooperation a while ago, if I recall correctly, and this must fall under that umbrella.
If I were N.K., I would certainly use IRGC's expertise in using modern tactical B.M.s. If I am not wrong, Iran is the only nation that used precision B.M.s in combat operations.

Fun fact the MRAP on the right is supposedly NATO stanag 4569 level 2 armour.

Which means it provides following protection

Kinetic Energy
7.62×39mm API BZ at 30 meters with 695 m/s[1]

Grenade and Mine Blast Threat
6 kg (explosive mass) Blast AT Mine:
2a – Mine Explosion pressure activated under any wheel or track location.
2b – Mine Explosion under center.

Artillery
155 mm High Explosive at 80 m

Angle: azimuth 360°; elevation: 0 - 22°

Very surprised, I did not know they can leave the country.

They are there on an official military training mission rather than on a private trip.

This said, had you not seen citizens of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea participate at international sports tournaments before (such as the Olympic Games, although they decided not to take part in the latest event in Tokyo due to the coronavirus)?

You might also be interested in knowing that over 125.000 DPRK nationals (ie holding North Korean citizenship) are residing in Japan right now (out of some 800.000 ethnic Koreans living there).

There are also smaller communities of DPRK diplomats as well as employees of cultural centers and state-run restaurants and sometimes even guest workers in various countries (including the UAE, which bought ballistic missiles from North Korea).

Last edited:
برادر، این اخیره یا از «قبل»؟

تاریخ خبر 12 اسفندماه سال اخیره. حدود 6 ماه پیش

Here's the link to the page, brother:

breaking news: IRGC now warning people that it wants to attack Iraq if you live in Kordestan (Iraq) keep your distance from enemy headquarters

Barādar, agar movāfegh bāshid tosie mikonam jomlarā kami taghir dahid, zirā be khode keshvare Erāgh ke hamle nemishe, balke chand goruhake tajzie talab ke dar khāke eghlime Kordie Erāgh hastan morede hadaf gharār migiran. Vagarna harchi Irānsetize alān miādo su estefāde mikone. Bā sepās.

Barādar, agar movāfegh bāshid tosie mikonam jomlarā kami taghir dahid, zirā be khode keshvare Erāgh ke hamle nemishe, balke chand goruhake tajzie talab ke dar khāke eghlime Kordie Erāgh hastan morede hadaf gharār migiran. Vagarna harchi Irānsetize alān miādo su estefāde mikone. Bā sepās.
its better now, thanks

Back
Top Bottom