What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

The only thing that gives me some sort of respite is knowing that Iran has fully grasped what controls America and has adjusted its own policies to such a reality. So many of us here in the States have been trying to inform people about just how deep and comprehensive Israel's control over America is to no real avail.

At least there are some nations out there that know what's actually going on and will react accordingly...

I worked at Microsoft ... many of the major decision makers, project managers, key HR people, and many of the directors/VPs ........ Jews. Indians only took over in the last 10 years. Throughout 2000-2009, Jewish mid-level management was taking over MS, after the Congress went after Bill Gates, and Steve B (Ballmer) was in charge.

At Google ... many of the major decision makers, project managers, and many of the directors ........ Jews

In 3 major areas (1.Silicon Valley/Bay area, 2. New York, and 3. King County/Seattle/Bellevue metro) in U.S. that control the bulk (60%+) of Venture Capital which is heavily focused on Israeli born (as well as Indian born) investment priority and selection preference

AIPAC every year spends millions$$$ for introduction and indoctrination of Jewish young men/women into their U.S. domination and control mechanism.

I have to admit, having lots and lots of Jewish friends, they really DO TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN.

On the other hand, most Iranians I know in U.S. and U.K. and Germany and France, are backstabbing their friends, fighting over money, selfish, and self-serving.

NOT ALL .... of course. Just plenty enough to be significant.

Iranians are more tribal, they focus their loyalty on the family members rather than national aspirations.

Was hoping the tanks would have been karrar or at least T-72 to karrarr upgrades, though I guess they are not critically needed.

Time to replace the head of Artesh ground forces with a young and up to date individual...give the old guy a wooden handle RPG so that he can be happy in his retirement. Just look at Arminian generals...old warriors but way past retirment age...they forgot that times have changed and 30 year old military hardware is of no use against modern toys...

Time to replace the head of Artesh ground forces with a young and up to date individual...give the old guy a wooden handle RPG so that he can be happy in his retirement. Just look at Arminian generals...old warriors but way past retirment age...they forgot that times have changed and 30 year old military hardware is of no use against modern toys...

I.R Officials :" Why spend money on the Army and our subject ( conscripts ) !? while we can steal the money for ourselves and send to Canada/UK to our childeren to have happy life in land of evil Satans !? "

the problem is beyond old commanders ....

I.R have same policy and mentality as Qajar , in bad days , they even will abandon part of our soil to be in power ....

The I.R is rotten to the core ...

They artifically had Tehran Bource to grow rapidly and fooled people to invest their money in stock market , then in past 3 month the stock market is falling while all price are sky roketing ... they simply enjoy it ...
More than 10 million people lost their money in span of 5 month ... even an foreign invader wouldn't do this to our people ...

Last edited:
I.R Officials :" Why spend money on the Army and our subject ( conscripts ) !? while we can steal the money for ourselves and send to Canada/UK to our childeren to have happy life in land of evil Satans !? "

I.R have same policy and mentality as Qajar , in bad days , they even will abandon part of our soil to be in power ....

They artifically had Tehran Bource to grow rapidly and fooled people to invest their money in stock market , then in past 3 month the stock market is falling while everything becomre all price are sky roketing ... they simply enjoy it ...
More than 10 million people lost their money in span of 5 month ... even an foreign invader wouldn't do this to our people ...
You may see this as a systemic problem with IR but no country is immune to this kinds of corruption/ mis-management...IR has done many good things for iran and many bad things also but that is a separate discussion....it is beyond shameful for iran to equipe her regular soldiers with wooden handle RPGs...wooden hadle klashnikovs and wwII helmets...i see this as an isolated case with the ground forces of Artesh and no it is not funding...it is an old fart commanding officer who is very comfortable with what he has and what he sees...other branches of armed forces are better at least in appearance.

You may see this as a systemic problem with IR but no country is immune to this kinds of corruption/ mis-management...IR has done many good things for iran and many bad things also but that is a separate discussion....it is beyond shameful for iran to equipe her regular soldiers with wooden handle RPGs...wooden hadle klashnikovs and wwII helmets...i see this as an isolated case with the ground forces of Artesh and no it is not funding...it is an old fart commanding officer who is very comfortable with what he has and what he sees...other branches of armed forces are better at least in appearance.
you are fooling yourself ...

you can see same trend in evey aspect of Iran ... from Cars , to Trains , To Trucks , To Hospitals ....

why spend money on Iran and Iranian when they can steal it !?

you are fooling yourself ...

you can see same trend in evey aspect of Iran ... from Cars , to Trains , To Trucks , To Hospitals ....

why spend money on Iran and Iranian when they can steal it !?
I respect your views...it is not fair for someone such as myself to sit outside and claim to know what is going on inside....but look at it this way...with all the enemies that iran now has any weakness or cracks will result on these outsiders to rip this country apart ...that much I know....IR entered a fight with the most powerful global force of "international Zionizem" without asking the iranian nation if they are willing to do this fight...it is a moral fight but not Iran's fight...so here we are stuck in this war dragging every one with it ...i hope the saying "what does not kill you make you stronger" will prove right for iran.

I respect your views...it is not fair for someone such as myself to sit outside and claim to know what is going on inside....but look at it this way...with all the enemies that iran now has any weakness or cracks will result on these outsiders to rip this country apart ...that much I know....IR entered a fight with the most powerful global force of "international Zionizem" without asking the iranian nation if they are willing to do this fight...it is a moral fight but not Iran's fight...so here we are stuck in this war dragging every one with it ...i hope the saying "what does not kill you make you stronger" will prove right for iran.
it has nothing with USA or the fight against Zionisim ( maybe only 30 percent of our problem is due sanction ) ,
this is their (I.R) thievery mindset that see Iran as foreign treasure that they should take their share from it as soon as possible ... which turned Iran into this mess ... I don't want to have detail discussion with you , because there is no point of discussion about " white being white ".

Last edited:
Iran’s Army Receives over 500 Super-Heavy Tank Transporters

TEHRAN (defapress)- More than 500 super-heavy tank transporters were delivered to Iran’s Army Ground Force on Wednesday.

The super-heavy vehicles made by Iranian engineers were delivered to the Ground Force in a ceremony today with Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri, Army Commander Major General Seyed Abdolrahim Mousavi, Army Ground Force Commander Brigadier General Kiumars Heidari and a number of other Iranian Armed Forces commanders in attendance.
Head of the Army Ground Force Logistics Brigadier General Hassan Alipour said on the sidelines of the ceremony that these tank transporters had been useless vehicles but the force decided to renew and boost them.
“Today we are witnessing the joining of tank transporters to the Ground Force capable of carrying two tanks and this is amazing,” Alipour said.

They artifically had Tehran Bource to grow rapidly and fooled people to invest their money in stock market , then in past 3 month the stock market is falling while everything becomre all price are sky roketing ... they simply enjoy it ...

You are right to be mentioning all these points. And you are correct.

However, I have been a project manager a dozen times and found myself in situations where my options were very limited. I "understand" what the Iranian government is going through.

I often put myself in someone else's shoes to better understand their reactions or decisions. Consider:

1. The #1 Superpower (economic, militarily, and infrastructural such as banking system) is trying to destroy Iran. This is a non-disputable FACT.

2. No REAL international laws to protect the rights of Iran. None. Zilch. Nothing. All fake talk from b.s. U.N.

3. Countries that want to destroy Iran: Israel, Saudis, UAE, Kuwait, U.S., Jordan, and Egypt. This is a non-disputable FACT. I can also discuss European motives here, but I will skip that.

4. Iran's own diaspora: MEK/NICA who killed about 17,000 civilians in Iran and 3,000 civilians in Iraq. They are relentless, twitter posting, Facebook posting, working with Israel, Saudis, U.S., and France and Holland. Add to the the Shah's son supporters (not just 'support' but total irrational obsession, this kid came out of Iran with $220m and now has nothing other than what Saudis pay him, even Israelis stop making payments and said, 'he is too incompetent and impotent to do anything'. There are a dozen others that get paid directly by U.S. State Dept to demonize and villainize Iran, e.g. Masih Alinejad, and others. There is also so called think-tanks like FDD and Mark Dubowitz, getting millions from Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer, and Bernard Marcus (Zionist billionaires with no aim other than to pick up the phone from Netanyahu's wife and pay money to whomever demonizes Iran).

How many so called think-tanks/organizations trying to overthrow Iran ???? let's list them:

Alliance for Democracy in Iran
Iran Democracy Foundation (IDF)
Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD)
Iran Freedom Foundation (IFF)
Iran Freedom Foundation Group (Maryland)
Iran Policy Committee (IPC)
People's Mojahedin U.S. Supported Terrist Organisation of Iran Council of Resistance
Mujahedin-e Khalq Terrorist Organization (MEK/MKO/NCR) - structured essentially in France
American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
Committee on the Present Danger (CPD)
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Hudson Institute
Business Insider (4th floor group)
Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA)
Voice of America
Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP)
National Heritage Foundation

5. There are 10 locations (in 6 countries) that are PRINTING IRANIAN MONEY and shipping it to Iran to DEVALUE their currency. You will hear about this soon.

--- I can go on and on and on ....

Now put yourself in Iran's situation ....

Think of the roots of CAPITALISM in Iran in 1970s and how greed took over and how selfish ppl became

Think of the neighborhood: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Arabs, and India nearby - all threatening Iran one way or another

Ethnic issues in Iran for the last 300 years

I can go on and on ...

----------------

Now ask yourself ... Can you handle all the threats and challenges that Iran is facing??

I am surprised they are STILL STANDING, considering defeat after defeat after defeat.

How many countries can exist after 2 or 3 major defeats ??? not many.

That is why so many HATE Iran. It is a shockingly resilient society and nation.

I could not do what they do. Not for even 1 month.

Give them some credit when you see the obstacles they are facing.

You and I both want them to be BETTER and more EFFICIENT and more EFFECTIVE and SMARTER ... a proper legal system, a proper payment system to pay factory owners once they deliver goods to gov/people, a checks-balance system, anti-corruption system, a proper policing system ... BUT

But consider those who are HELL BENT on hurting them, bringing out Iran's best human resources, and the fact that the world is run by CAPITALISM ... meaning ............. everything is for sale: COMMODITIZATION OF SOCIETIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS, NO LAWS, NO RIGHTS, EVERYTHING FOR SALE

Look at how Europe/South Korea/China/Turkey, and even India that Iran has helped for 2,000 years ...... STOPPED TRADING WITH IRAN because of U.S. withdrawal in 2018.

Saudis spend more on terrorism than anyone else. Yet they call Iran a terrorist supporter.

Everything on this planet is FAKE in reality, U.N. is nothing but a giant toilet for handful of countries that use so called "International laws" like used toilet paper.

What can anyone expect from Iran to do to defend its rights ???

Is the expectation REAL or FAKE?

If you want to blame IRAN for its situation, then answer me this :

What did CUBA ever do to anyone ?

What did Venezuela ever do to anyone ?

What did Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Bolivia, ...... , ever to to anyone?

Did any of them Kill 140m native Americans, or 600-700k Cambodians, use the equivalent of 1 Hiroshima bomb per day for 12 years in Marshal Islands, Mai Lai Massacare throwing babies up in the air and putting a bayonet through the baby and then throwing it in front of the mother, attacking North Korean dams (as they convicted Nazis in Nirenberg Trials in 1945), .... I can go on and on about American genocide for the last 200 years and still not even mention that 50m blacks died under slavery and 60m blacks died under segregation ...

Iran is doing what it can - ALL it can - in this world of cruelty and brutality - THE BEST WAY IT CAN and it gets little or no help from its own people, other than ... "take care of me, it's your job to do".

I do feel your pain, though.

Last edited:

In my humble opinion .... BEAUTIFULLY said by Aryobarzan.

"... no country is immune to this kinds of corruption/ mis-management"

Let me tell you how true this is.

I use to think Iran is "completely incompetent ..." , etc. etc.

Until a British MP in House of Commons said to me, regarding British colossal mismanagements .... (I remember it word by word ...)

"... all governments by their nature are incompetent, bureaucratic, wasteful, and inherently corrupt as a result".

Today, I am much older (hopefully a little wiser since I watch 2 hours of CSPAN for decades listening to every side), and I agree that ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE INCOMPETENT AND CORRUPT.

But without a government, THINGS WOULD BE WORSE.

Some are a little better than others ... All of Iran's problems today is because the Shah did not agree to Mossadegh's suggestions in 1951 ("You rule as a monarch, but let us govern as a parliament). The shah, said ... NO.

Iran is here today, as a result.

So, I suggest ...

don't let PERFECTION be the enemy of GOOD ENOUGH

Last edited:
Well when the economy is in recession, during Corona and you invest in the stock market and it goes up 4x or even 2x, you have to be weary and alert of the red flags. If not then why invest in the first place ? Those who know how and when to invest made lots of money and got out as soon as the market started getting down. Why would you hold on and allow your investments to crumble ? Obviously people like that didn't know what they were doing and shouldn't have really been trading in the first place or should have been more pro-active with their trading activities.

It's the same thing in the west. Covid-19 has made the wealthy MUCH MUCH wealthier. Because they always have money and whether the economy goes up or down they know exactly what to invest in and when to invest and what to buy up and how long to hold onto it.

The rich always get richer in a capitalist system. It's the working class and poor who suffer, especially during a downturn. The solution is harsher taxes on the excessively wealthy and also to punish those who send money outside the country in offshore tax havens. However it can be difficult if not impossible to regulate. Getting rid of the loop holes and laws that allow the wealthy to hoard their money and avoid taxes might sound like a good idea, however that's never going to happen because it's the wealthy who control and make the laws.

Let's be realistic. The US wants to balkanize and disintegrate Iran. You can't deny this. Look at Syria, Libya, Yemen. All the same story. They've divided and weakened these nations.

Iran, despite all the pressures is still a united and functioning country. The water is running, electricity is running and Iran has not fallen into a state of chaos.

Look at the USA. With all the unlimited resources at their disposal and all the warning ahead of time and look at how badly Corona has decimated the USA. Considering the sanctions and all the external pressure plus Covid-19 Iran should have already disintegrated but it's still standing firm and progressing in many fields and Iran's enemies cannot stand that.

However, I have been a project manager a dozen times and found myself in situations where my options were very limited. I "understand" what the Iranian government is going through.

I often put myself in someone else's shoes to better understand their reactions or decisions. Consider:

1. The #1 Superpower (economic, militarily, and infrastructural such as banking system) is trying to destroy Iran. This is a non-disputable FACT.

2. No REAL international laws to protect the rights of Iran. None. Zilch. Nothing. All fake talk from b.s. U.N.

3. Countries that want to destroy Iran: Israel, Saudis, UAE, Kuwait, U.S., Jordan, and Egypt. This is a non-disputable FACT. I can also discuss European motives here, but I will skip that.

4. Iran's own diaspora: MEK/NICA who killed about 17,000 civilians in Iran and 3,000 civilians in Iraq. They are relentless, twitter posting, Facebook posting, working with Israel, Saudis, U.S., and France and Holland. Add to the the Shah's son supporters (not just 'support' but total irrational obsession, this kid came out of Iran with $220m and now has nothing other than what Saudis pay him, even Israelis stop making payments and said, 'he is too incompetent and impotent to do anything'. There are a dozen others that get paid directly by U.S. State Dept to demonize and villainize Iran, e.g. Masih Alinejad, and others. There is also so called think-tanks like FDD and Mark Dubowitz, getting millions from Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer, and Bernard Marcus (Zionist billionaires with no aim other than to pick up the phone from Netanyahu's wife and pay money to whomever demonizes Iran).

How many so called think-tanks/organizations trying to overthrow Iran ???? let's list them:

People's Mojahedin U.S. Supported Terrist Organisation of Iran Council of Resistance
Mujahedin-e Khalq Terrorist Organization (MEK/MKO/NCR) - structured essentially in France
Hudson Institute
Voice of America

5. There are 10 locations (in 6 countries) that are PRINTING IRANIAN MONEY and shipping it to Iran to DEVALUE their currency. You will hear about this soon.

Think of the roots of CAPITALISM in Iran in 1970s and how greed took over and how selfish ppl became

Think of the neighborhood: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Arabs, and India nearby - all threatening Iran one way or another

I can go on and on ...

----------------

Now ask yourself ... Can you handle all the threats and challenges that Iran is facing??

I am surprised they are STILL STANDING, considering defeat after defeat after defeat.

You and I both want them to be BETTER and more EFFICIENT and more EFFECTIVE and SMARTER ... a proper legal system, a proper payment system to pay factory owners once they deliver goods to gov/people, a checks-balance system, anti-corruption system, a proper policing system ... BUT

But consider those who are HELL BENT on hurting them, bringing out Iran's best human resources, and the fact that the world is run by CAPITALISM ... meaning ............. everything is for sale: COMMODITIZATION OF SOCIETIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS, NO LAWS, NO RIGHTS, EVERYTHING FOR SALE

Look at how Europe/South Korea/China/Turkey, and even India that Iran has helped for 2,000 years ...... STOPPED TRADING WITH IRAN because of U.S. withdrawal in 2018.

Saudis spend more on terrorism than anyone else. Yet they call Iran a terrorist supporter.

Everything on this planet is FAKE in reality, U.N. is nothing but a giant toilet for handful of countries that use so called "International laws" like used toilet paper.

Y

Did any of them Kill 140m native Americans, or 600-700k Cambodians, use the equivalent of 1 Hiroshima bomb per day for 12 years in Marshal Islands, Mai Lai Massacare throwing babies up in the air and putting a bayonet through the baby and then throwing it in front of the mother, attacking North Korean dams (as they convicted Nazis in Nirenberg Trials in 1945), .... I can go on and on about American genocide for the last 200 years and still not even mention that 50m blacks died under slavery and 60m blacks died under segregation ...

Iran is doing what it can - ALL it can - in this world of cruelty and brutality - THE BEST WAY IT CAN and it gets little or no help from its own people, other than ... "take care of me, it's your job to do".

it has nothing with USA or the fight against Zionisim ( maybe only 30 percent of our problem is due sanction ) ,
this is their (I.R) thievery mindset that see Iran as foreign treasure that they should take their share from it as soon as possible ... which turned Iran into this mess ... I don't want to have detail discussion with you , because there is no point of discussion about " white being white ".

I believe you when you say that Iranian money is being printed and sent into Iran by the Americans. Considering everything else the US is doing, I would not put it past them.

The Germans in WW2 printed British bills while the British printed German bills. This also happened in the American civil war and had a detrimental effect on the South mostly.

Iran's government needs to do a better job tightening the border and preventing these fake bills from getting in.

One issue is that Iran's bills are old and easy to re-produce. However American bills are relatively easy to re-produce also.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Iranian government responded tit for tat by printing American bills, which is probably the case.

I've read in the news that allegedly the North Koreans are even printing Canadian bills which are extremely high quality and difficult to re-produce.

Anyways hopefully when the new Toman comes out in a few years the quality of the bills will increase exponentially to prevent and cut down on counterfeiting.

Hudson Institute
Voice of America

I can go on and on ...

----------------

Hudson Institute
Voice of America

I can go on and on ...

----------------

Back
Top Bottom