What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Engines, at least for the tanks, shouldn't be that problematic ...
1130 hp engine from T-90M?
In the case of Attack-Helicopter.
What speaks against licensed Mi-28NE production?
BTW any news to maybe new imported/license produced IFV - wheeled and tracked?
I mean, Iran has good looking upgrades for the older systems - BTR-60PB aka BTR-82 and BMP-2 could be upgraded to BMP-2M standard without help, you HAVE all the things for that... but sometimes it's just better to buy a completely new thing and improve it to your needs.

breaking news : Iranian army and IRGC ground forces has been sent to border with Azerbaijan and is getting ready for a conflict to build a buffer zone ( i think this is why they ended the exercise with IRGC out of nowhere ), army and IRGC air defense systems seen moving to Azerbaijan border. high ranked IRGC generals are also present at the border.

1603480808255.png

1603481296200.png

1603481443801.png

1603481551657.png
1603482052121.png

Last edited:
breaking news : Iranian army and IRGC ground forces has been sent to border with Azerbaijan and is getting ready for a conflict to build a buffer zone ( i think this is why they ended the exercise with IRGC out of nowhere ), army and IRGC air defense systems seen moving to Azerbaijan border. high ranked IRGC generals are also present at the border.

View attachment 682144

View attachment 682146

View attachment 682147

View attachment 682148View attachment 682152

Any updates on this?

Very interesting news to say the least.

Very interesting news to say the least.
I agree with you...i am suspecting that either ISrael/US/NATO wants to use Azerbaijan as an opportunity to poke/provoke/punish/pull in Iran. Something tells me that if Iran starts unleashing firepower, it will be Azerbaijan on the receiving end. Geography AGAIN gives Iran an advantage.

breaking news : Iran army 21 brigades has been sent to Azerbaijan border now IRGC 25 karbala brigade and army 21Hamza brigade are in the border and getting ready.

Back
Top Bottom