What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Ah YES! That is correct. I had just realized this soldier is from the 25th Karbala Special Forces based in Mazandaran. I'd Imagine mountain warfare training is routine.

Right. But I can't distinguish what's on the patch. I don't see the standard 'la + ak' or a variation. What's on the patch? Am I missing something?

If this video is indeed the actual troop movements to Azari border (I have some doubts) then it is an overkill for the threat level...so here is my guess...iran may be getting ready to strike terrorist/ Israeli camps inside Azarbiajan (stand off missile or actual SP incursion). The sizable ground troops are to discourage Azaris or the turks to retaliate..just my guess....

This seems to be like a new Safir like jeep style vehicle called Gohar I believe ? Seems like a possible successor to the Safir jeep, although I wonder if it will ever be as successfully mass produced as the Safir.

eeeeee.jpg

A new army robot with a top speed of 30 km with a range of 500 meters, called Kalakar I believe ? The range I must admit is not that impressive although they claim to have developed it in just a few months so I guess it could be improved over time. I'm guessing it's just a prototype at this stage

fffff.jpg

Video of recent military unvailings:

Irgc produces 155mm towed howitzers named as HM-41? Or they are overhaul of old artillery?
Also Raad-2 is overhaul of M-109 or iranian made? @skyshadow
Do they have sufficient numbers of the 3 mentioned above?

Back
Top Bottom