What's new

Iranian Economy.....news and discussions

Mr, Emam, Imam or ... ?

Anecdotal story then:

فصه مشهوریست خلاصه آنکه شبانی خطاب به خدا میگفت تو کجائی تا چاکرت گردم کفش ترا بدوزم سرت را شانه کنم وجامه هایت را بشویم و..موسی شنید وگفت با کیستی گفت با آنکه مارا آفرید وزمین و چرخ از او پدید آمد موسی گفت کافر شدی اگر خاموش نشوی آتشی بر خلق افروخته میشود شبان گفت ای موسی دهانم رادوختی پس جامه درید وسر به بیبان نهادورفت
به موسی وحی شد که چرا بنده مارا جدا کردی
موسی از پی شبان رفت واورا یافت وگفت مژده که دستوری رسید آداب وترتیبی لازم نیست هرچه دل تنگت می خواهد بگو
آیا از این داستان چه می فهمیم خود مولوی خیلی سخنها دارد که در متن دو قسمت داستان باید دید به نظر میرسد مهمترش اینست که میگوید"
هان وهان گر حمد گوئی وسپاس
همچو نا فرجام آن چوپان شناس
ونیزمیگوید حمد تو اگرچه بهتر از او باشد همچنان ابتراست(چون سپاس ما منع نمیشود سپاس چوپان هم بلامانع است)
یک نکته اینکه شبان با آنکه خدا را با جهالت وصف کردولی اورا پدیدآرنده خود وجهان دانسته بود ومتوجه بوده که پدیده پدید آورنده دارد حالیه کمتر کسی خدارا با این صفت میشناسد وخدای بسیاری ازما ساخته توهمات وتلقیناتی است که از طفولیت پیدا کرده ایم وگاه توجه نداریم که خدا مبدا هر چیز وحیات کل وروح کل جهانست ولی اهل معرفت نشانه های او را شهود میکنند ونیز بجای اینکه اثباتش کنند وجودش را از بدیهیات می بینند

Mr Khomeini was neither God nor prophet of God.

Who said he "was God" or a "prophet of God"?

Showing due respect to a political-religious leader of rare stature does not imply equating them with God. Don't be all over the place with inoperative analogies.

Basij model during the war

Basij was biggest group during the war as I simply explained when there is no presence of father, brother or/and grandfather of family burden of providing necessities is up to females and since we are talking about sphere of economic models I thought it would be obvious that model of keeping women at homes and working men providing for necessities would be opposite of said model.

A few hundreds of thousands of Basij members were active at the front at any given time. Which represented less than 5% of the total work force. My issue is not with 5% of women working, it's with generalized female labor.

Moreover, volunteers staid at the front for a number of months then returned back to work, as said.

Also you're obfuscating the contribution of the welfare state in supporting households in need all along the 1360's.

Iran did not follow any model of generalized female employment during the war. Don't make things up.

Mr Khomeini and military forces interference/influence in (political) parties and elections

Long story short these is no loophole in it.

There is no interference of the Iranian military in party politics nor in elections.

14, 17 or ideal scenario ?

I gave you data and the chance to think and use the opportunity to come out clean in my eyes you have failed.

Not that I care about that.

Don't you think it's odd that in this country 50-60% of university students are women or girls and job market numbers when it comes to women are similar to countries like Afghanistan.

No I don't think it's odd at all.

Imagine you've been studying majority of your whole life (~12 years before university and 4-12 years after it) then somebody comes to you and says I think it's better for you to stay at home and raise more children the task of having more kids is more important than your education and your desire for following your interests.

Knowledge is not merely acquired in order to be made money out of. Not everyone is obsessed with commodifying all aspects of life.

As for healthy demographic growth, the very survival of a nation hinges upon it. Saving Iran and her civilization from extinction is paramount, ceding to deceptive zionist-sponsored tropes of "female emancipation" is not.

Last but not least, you appear to be suggesting that decisive amounts of female Iranians have been prevented from working against their will, and that tending their children and homes does not correspond to their desire. This is a tall claim, so proof must be shown for it to be credible.

In my eyes followers of said ideologies are either want to waste our country resources (human capital at millions scale, on top of time and money) or they want to see higher immigration numbers especially in higher education field since these people are much more sensitive to these type of issues.

Islamic tradition has nothing to do with wanting to attract more immigrants nor does it aim to "waste" resources. Divine commands and corresponding ethical values will always trump the maximization of economic profit though.

As for mass immigration, it is precisely the formula eyed by those who want to see Iran's fertility rate remain below generational replacement level.

Last edited:
Who said he "was God" or a "prophet of God"?

Showing due respect to a political-religious leader of rare stature does not imply equating them with God. Don't be all over the place with inoperative analogies.

A few hundreds of thousands of Basij members were active at the front at any given time. Which represented less than 5% of the total work force. My issue is not with 5% of women working, it's with generalized female labor.

Moreover, volunteers staid at the front for a number of months then returned back to work, as said.

Also you're obfuscating the contribution of the welfare state in supporting households in need all along the 1360's.

Iran did not follow any model of generalized female employment during the war. Don't make things up.

There is no interference of the Iranian military in party politics nor in elections.

Not that I care about that.

No I don't think it's odd at all.

Knowledge is not merely acquired in order to be made money out of. Not everyone is obsessed with commodifying all aspects of life.

As for healthy demographic growth, the very survival of a nation hinges upon it. Saving Iran and her civilization from extinction is paramount, ceding to deceptive zionist-sponsored tropes of "female emancipation" is not.

Islamic tradition has nothing to do with wanting to attract more immigrants nor does it aim to "waste" resources. Divine commands and corresponding ethical values will always trump the maximization of economic profit though.

As for mass immigration, that's precisely the formula eyed by those who want to see Iran's fertility rate remain below generational replacement level.
I thought you like tags, names, chain of command and that kind of stuff

Shia Islam view doesn't view it like below ?

1.God 2.Prophets 3.Imams (12 of them ) 4. True followers of God

In that anecdotal story God argues with Musa SA over prophet's reaction to a shepherd which was calling names and .... when shepherd was talking to God (number 1).

It's interesting that God take the position in favor of shepherd and it's against the prophet initial response. (one off the rare incidents if I'm not mistaken )

My point was Mr Khomeini is neither number 1 nor number 2 and we have this interesting story between number 1 and number 2.

Come back when your senses started working again you do care about the subjects you involve yourself with it.

Shia Islam view doesn't view it like below ?

1.God 2.Prophets 3.Imams (12 of them ) 4. True followers of God

In that anecdotal story God argues with Musa SA over prophet's reaction to a shepherd which was calling names and .... when shepherd was talking to God (number 1).

It's interesting that God take the position in favor of shepherd and it's against the prophet initial response.

My point was Mr Khomeini is neither number 1 nor number 2 and we have this interesting story between number 1 and number 2.

This story is taken from a sufi work of poetry, not from a religious scripture. As such it can hardly be considered as an authentic narration, can it.

Also, did I chastise you similar to how Musa (a.s.) addressed the shepherd in that story, for your usage of "Mr." in relation to Imam Khomeini (r.A.)? Not so. I simply noticed it, all the while of bearing in mind that those who hold this great figure in esteem usually refer to him as Imam rather than Mister. To which I added later that people will tend to interpret their interlocutor's usage according to prevalent social norms.

Come back when your senses started working again you do care about the subjects you involve yourself with it.

Another ad hominem i.e. failure to counter the rebuttals I offered.

Last edited:
Do you guys remember the video released not long ago from the council of experts in 1989 and specifically what Khamenei said about his candidacy for leadership? They had to change the constitution just to appoint him
Sorry I have a bad memory. Thank God :-)

I will try to find similar stuff if you like

This story is taken from a sufi work of poetry, not from a religious scripture. As such it can hardly be considered as an authentic narration, can it.

Also, did I chastise you for your usage of "Mr." in relation to Imam Khomeini (r.A.)? Not so. I simply noticed it, all the while of bearing in mind that those who hold this great figure in esteem usually refer to him as Imam rather than Mister. To which I added later that people will tend to interpret their interlocutor's usage according to prevalent social norms.

Another ad hominem i.e. failure to counter the rebuttals I offered.
It's okay for a shepherd to talk to God the way he likes too but using word "Mr" before name of Mr Khomeini is not okay ? It must be politically and socialy correct one ?

You do care or not ? No half measure commitment is acceptable here either you are onboard or not
:-)

It's okay for a shepherd to talk to God the way he likes too but using word "Mr" before name of Mr Khomeini is not okay ?

What part of 'that story is taken from a work of poetry, as such it is not an authenticated narration' are you finding difficult to compute?

It must be politically and socialy correct one ?

This isn't about whether it is "okay" or not, but about the fact that Iranians who hold said leader in esteem, usually refer to him as Imam Khomeini (r.A.). If you share their feeling, you can go ahead and say so. My observation does not call for rhetoric questions.

Last edited:
What part of 'that story is taken from a work of poetry, as such it is not an authenticated narration' are you finding difficult to compute?
As far as I remember this one used to be in both of our religious education and Farsi/Parsi books which they were produce and published by Islamic Republic. (I must double check bad memory of course ).

This isn't about whether it is "okay" or not, but about the fact that Iranians who hold said leader in esteem, usually refer to him as Imam Khomeini (r.A.). If you share their esteem, you can go ahead and say so. My observation does not call for rhetoric questions.
It's morality police stuff :) it's fine it's a forum after all.

Again as far as I remember calling someone Mr is usually a sign of respect in our culture (of course if that person is male )

Then for logic part let's borrow a little from the man himself

«ملاک حال فعلی افراد است»

It's something that Mr Khomeini said in past and it has been used many times( sometimes wrongly and sometimes rightly) especially the kind of media you put their links here.

Let's say you give tag or rank or ... that adds some kind of holiness to someone and main job of that person is to teach these kind of stuff like religious books and ... sometimes it will gives immunity to that person and if he does something wrong opposite of his/her teachings in your mind or people's mind it may goes like this : this person teaches these kinds stuff there is no way he/she is doing something wrong.
or in your self consciousness you may automatically skip the said red flags in that person. (general view not particular person in mind )

If I convince myself and my self consciousness to, hey look if me can uphold highest standards for the most powerful man in my country I'm surely can do it for everybody else so it may help my judgement to be a little bit more accurate. then we have other problems like self interests, personal attachment and so on.

Government is now creating a law and preparing to send to parliament to be approved or be denied there.

It's about people that buy and sell a lot of homes.people who buy a house and sell in up to a year after the time which they bought that house will have to pay 60% tax.second year I think I've read somewhere else 40% but here it's 20% and it will get lower years after that.

I think it would be cool to see same law in marriage market too since this government seems doesn't like disruption of a lot of something in any shapes and forms.

Second wife ? 60% tax
Too many wives ? government will confiscate your extra wives
Too many marriages ? pay taxes

We have close to 50% male and 50% females I think second wife for anybody changes our culture and it will change the society as much as it is elitist culture it will have unhealthy effect on our society. it's time to pay :-)

As far as I remember this one used to be in both of our religious education and Farsi/Parsi books which they were produce and published by Islamic Republic. (I must double check bad memory of course ).

It's a fictive story nonetheless.

It's morality police stuff :) it's fine it's a forum after all.

Again as far as I remember calling someone Mr is usually a sign of respect in our culture (of course if that person is male )

Then for logic part let's borrow a little from the man himself

«ملاک حال فعلی افراد است»

It's something that Mr Khomeini said in past and it has been used many times( sometimes wrongly and sometimes rightly) especially the kind of media you put their links here.

Let's say you give tag or rank or ... that adds some kind of holiness to someone and main job of that person is to teach these kind of stuff like religious books and ... sometimes it will gives immunity to that person and if he does something wrong opposite of his/her teachings in your mind or people's mind it may goes like this : this person teaches these kinds stuff there is no way he/she is doing something wrong.
or in your self consciousness you may automatically skip the said red flags in that person. (general view not particular person in mind )

If I convince myself and my self consciousness to, hey look if me can uphold highest standards for the most powerful man in my country I'm surely can do it for everybody else so it may help my judgement to be a little bit more accurate. then we have other problems like self interests, personal attachment and so on.

And you still haven't clarified whether you hold the Imam (r.A.) in esteem like those who refer to him by that title.

Government to dissolve unbalanced private banks. Pleasant news.

کدخبر : ۴۸۱۹۰۹ ۱۴۰۲/۰۱/۲۴ ۱۴:۳۴:۰۶

بنا بر وعده رئیس بانک مرکزی؛

بانک‌های ناتراز کشور منحل می‌شوند

بانک‌های ناتراز کشور منحل می‌شوند

رئیس بانک مرکزی با اعلام خبر انحلال بانک‌های ناتراز در آینده نزدیک، گفت: بانک مرکزی ضامن پول‌ها و سپرده‌های مردم در بانک‌هایی است که منحل می‌شوند و تا ریال آخر پول‌های مردم به آنها بازگردانده خواهد شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری موج، یکی از دلایل افزایش پایه پولی و نقدینگی، اضافه برداشت بانک ها و خلق پول از سوی آن‌هاست. موضوعی که محمدرضا فرزین رئیس کل بانک مرکزی چند روز گذشته در گفت‌وگویی به این مسئله واکنش نشان دادو گفت: قطعا امسال و تا نیمه اول چند بانک ناتراز منحل خواهند شد و نام آن‌ها را اعلام خواهیم کرد
وی ادامه داد: اگر بخواهیم تامین پولی و مالی را به روش غیرتورمی انجام دهیم باید بانک‌ها سرمایه‌شان افزایش پیدا کند و بانک‌هایی که کفایت سرمایه لازم را ندارند و اضافه برداشت دارند باید بدانند که اگر نتوانند ناترازی‌شان را حل کنند به سمت انحلال حرکت خواهند کرد. در این زمینه فهرست بانک‌های ناتراز و اقدامات لازم را در این زمینه به دولت داده‌ایم و درباره چند بانک این کار شروع شده است
فرزین با بیان اینکه اجازه نمی‌دهیم که بانک‌های ناتراز به فعالیت‌شان ادامه دهند و خلق پول کنند، گفت: درباره پرداخت تسهیلات در سال جدید نیز به دنبال این هستیم که آن را تقویت کنیم. البته اگر بخواهیم نقدینگی را کنترل کنیم باید تسهیلات بانکی را از نوع تکلیفی و غیرتکلیفی کنترل کنیم و لازمه آن تقویت نظارت بانک مرکزی است
البته به گفته رئیس کل بانک مرکزی، قاعده‌ای در این زمینه به نام قاعده گزیر وجود دارد به معنی اینکه بانک مرکزی ضامن پول‌ها و سپرده‌های مردم در بانک‌هایی است که منحل می‌شوند و تا ریال آخر پول‌های مردم به آنها بازگردانده خواهد شد

can you guys express your opinion in short posts ?
Lol honestly for those who have long opinionated posts I just put on ignore, no offense to anyone just sometimes things can really be shortened to one paragraph, not a page or 2 pages I’ve mostly just gone back to looking at pictures and staying out of discussions or just very short neutral comments.

If there is active campaign on the part of Islamic Republic officials to keep women away from work force then this is "treason at the highest level".

I have not been following this issue..I hope I am wrong and such a plan is just a rumor.
I want to be optimistic here but data and behavior of certain people in positions of power indicates something else.

In only countries that have similar female participation at the same time have similar indicators like culture, economy and populations size we can name :

FPart.PNG

Iran, Egypt, Algeria and Afghanistan

One thing is common between these four similar countries they are all Islamic countries !

I must do some research about Egypt education since Egypt is and used to be one pillar of Islamic world.why something like this happening in Egypt is weird for me.

Afghanistan 38 million population

Afghanistan.PNG

Algeria with 44 million population
Algeria.PNG

Egypt with 104 million population
Egypt.PNG

Iran with 87 million population ( I think it's more than that )

Iran.PNG

Compared to other three countries HDI index and GDP of Iran is much higher yet we see similar numbers in women participation between these four countries.

@SalarHaqq

I think I have more than enough off topic posts here.you asked you received if there is something else tag me somewhere else like in Chill Thread or somewhere else.

@others

Sorry My bad
:undecided:

@Mods
ecafc708a1efaf98ef2fb49524928799.jpg

I want to be optimistic here but data and behavior of certain people in positions of power indicates something else.

In only countries that have similar female participation at the same time have similar indicators like culture, economy and populations size we can name :

View attachment 925973
Iran, Egypt, Algeria and Afghanistan

One thing is common between these four similar countries they are all Islamic countries !

I must do some research about Egypt education since Egypt is and used to be one pillar of Islamic world.why something like this happening in Egypt is weird for me.

Afghanistan 38 million population

View attachment 925974

Algeria with 44 million population
View attachment 925976

Egypt with 104 million population
View attachment 925977

Iran with 87 million population ( I think it's more than that )

View attachment 925978

Compared to other three countries HDI index and GDP of Iran is much higher yet we see similar numbers in women participation between these four countries.

@SalarHaqq

I think I have more than enough off topic posts here.you asked you received if there is something else tag me somewhere else like in Chill Thread or somewhere else.

@others

Sorry My bad
:undecided:

@Mods
View attachment 925979

Nice and extremely joyful data, which demonstrates Islam's inherent, powerful resilience against the zionist- and globalist-promoted agenda to uproot societies, nations and religious traditions the world over. Countries with a female labor rate between 13%-14% and 20%-22% broadly fall into one and the same enviable category. Tajikistan kind of stands out in this list because it experienced over seven decades of "communist" rule under the USSR. Hence the zio-American enemy's obsession and focus on Islam, stepped up since the 9-11 false flag attacks.

Moslems and authentic patriots will stand their ground against the minority of alienated elements sponsored by the zio-American empire and conditioned by the latter's incessant mainstream media propaganda and psy-ops, which look up to the west and its current bankrupt political, economical and social-cultural order as a role model to sheepishly mimic.

Last edited:
Nice and extremely joyful data, which demonstrates Islam's inherent, powerful resilience against the zionist- and globalist-promoted agenda to uproot societies, nations and religious traditions the world over. Countries with a female labor rate between 13%-14% and 20%-22% broadly fall into one and the same enviable category. Tajikistan kind of stands out in this list because it experienced over seven decades of "communist" rule under the USSR. Hence the zio-American enemy's obsession and focus on Islam, stepped up since the 9-11 false flag attacks.

Moslems and authentic patriots will stand their ground against the minority of alienated elements sponsored by the zio-American empire and conditioned by the latter's incessant mainstream media propaganda and psy-ops, which look up to the west and its current bankrupt political, economical and social-cultural order as a role model to sheepishly mimic.

اقرا and when you have learned (after 16-24 years of education and learning ) something go sit at home and raise more kids since Salar and others in and/or outside government want to see more children in Iran.

And when the same children grown up they should follow the same circle.government knows what is best for you !!

You are incapable of fixing other problems don't blame education and women presence in society fix those damn problems.

Back
Top Bottom