What's new

Iranian Diplomats in Canada expelled

Islam =! Arab ...Keep Islam out of your Arab-Israeli conflict.I know you love to portray Islam as barbaric religion and how am i arabized muslim if i insult arabs on this forum and call them cowards?!?!You are a typical islamophobic bigot.What Arabs thinks does not matter - Whether they consider other muslims as equal or not - It does not matter.
Here's are some of my previous posts - I sure am arabized muslim :lol:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-pakistan-recognize-israel.html#ixzz25zMFvfMa

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-diplomats-canada-expelled.html#ixzz25zN6p2M8

It would be great to believe that this is an Arab-Israeli conflict only if there were not millions calling for Israel's destruction from Pakistan to Indonesia. Whenever anbd wherever the people have a problem it is always blamed on the Zionists, no matter the cause. They burn Israeli flags, stomp on them and call for the death of Jews.

The Arabs use other Muslims for their goals and have transported their violent and jihadist interpretations of Islam into the Muslim world, especially in Pakistan.

You should be angry at them, not me, for desecrating your religion.

It would be great to believe that this is an Arab-Israeli conflict only if there were not millions calling for Israel's destruction from Pakistan to Indonesia. Whenever anbd wherever the people have a problem it is always blamed on the Zionists, no matter the cause. They burn Israeli flags, stomp on them and call for the death of Jews.

The Arabs use other Muslims for their goals and have transported their violent and jihadist interpretations of Islam into the Muslim world, especially in Pakistan.

You should be angry at them, not me, for desecrating your religion.

That is not correct that Muslims believe that the cause of all their problem is Jews.

Bluntly, most Muslims do not think that the Jews should have a state in Palestine..

Somewhere else maybe but not at the cost of the Palestinians.

Except that this claim is false in two ways: one, you don't see such things on a daily basis, and two, the context is what matters in judging any act, not the act itself. The Israelis do their best to preserve life, property, and civil rights under difficult circumstances; the mullahs' Iran is working to advance the cause of religious hatred and genocide.

And you, Secur, are all for that, aren't you?

can you prove it?

I have never heard Iranian government say we wanna kill all Jews. as i know they have problem with Zionists not Jews, Iran has the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East after Israel, and these Jews has their rights. They are free to do whatever they want.The Jews also have a representative in parliament.
and about Israel, you can refer to the last speech of Iranian leader. they wanna all Palestinians come back to their motherland and all people in Palestine include of Jews(who are living now in there), Muslims, .... Living together and make decisions for their country, even if today all Palestinians say we recognize Israel, Iran will recognize too.

In addition, nowadays over half population of the world hate USA government,most of people in the Asia, Africa,south of america, Russia,China and The middle east and ... .

Over 1 billion of them are Muslims. why?

because USA government has an Unfair supporting for Israel. so I think the Militant's USA is working to advance the cause of religious,race hatred Much more than Iran.
i hope Israel and Muslims will find a peaceful solution.
:tup:

can you prove it?

I have never heard Iranian government say we wanna kill all Jews. as i know they have problem with Zionists not Jews, Iran has the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East after Israel, and these Jews has their rights. They are free to do whatever they want.The Jews also have a representative in parliament.
and about Israel, you can refer to the last speech of Iranian leader. they wanna all Palestinians come back to their motherland and all people in Palestine include of Jews(who are living now in there), Muslims, .... Living together and make decisions for their country, even if today all Palestinians say we recognize Israel, Iran will recognize too.

In addition, nowadays over half population of the world hate USA government,most of people in the Asia, Africa,south of america, Russia and The middle east and ... .

Over 1 billion of them are Muslims. why?

because USA government has an Unfair supporting for Israel. so I think the Militant's USA is working to advance the cause of religious,race hatred Much more than Iran.
i hope Israel and Muslims will find a peaceful solution.
:tup:

What are you talking about? Hundreds of millions dream of living in the USA, they adore the notion of living the American dream, it is their dream. It is only the minority of nationalists who disdain the Americans for their dominance.

There is not a single nation in the world, including Russia, which does not have hundreds of thousands and millions ,(Depending on the population), who would not hesitate and move to the US if given the opportunity.

Besides, all which the Americans do not support, Russia does. Most of the tyrannical regimes in the world are under Russian protection.

I would say half of the world loves the idea of being an American, 5% disdain America out of one reason or another, and the rest of the world is too preoccupied to waste time on hating anyone when they have other worries.

That is not correct that Muslims believe that the cause of all their problem is Jews.

Bluntly, most Muslims do not think that the Jews should have a state in Palestine..

You could have just said Arabs and their South Asian followers. Most Persians, Turks, and central Asians (the people) dont give a hoot about some Arabs and Jews fighting with one another.

What are you talking about? Hundreds of millions dream of living in the USA, they adore the notion of living the American dream, it is their dream. It is only the minority of nationalists who disdain the Americans for their dominance.

There is not a single nation in the world, including Russia, which does not have hundreds of thousands and millions ,(Depending on the population), who would not hesitate and move to the US if given the opportunity.

Besides, all which the Americans do not support, Russia does. Most of the tyrannical regimes in the world are under Russian protection.

I would say half of the world loves the idea of being an American, 5% disdain America out of one reason or another, and the rest of the world is too preoccupied to waste time on hating anyone when they have other worries.

These are all your fantasies.

1. In reality, millions of Japanese, EU citizens, Qatari, Emirati, HK, Singaporean, Korean citizens are not lining up to migrate to USA.
2. Only poor third world citizens with no prospects in life think about migrating abroad to wealthier countries which include all wealthy countries like GCC, Far East, Europe, North America, Oceania and so on. Yet, the economic fortunes are dwindling in the West, and so is the interest for migration to the West.
3. It's merely a matter of political/social/diplomatic policy that Japan and some other countries do not accept many migrants, while GCC and some other countries accept a lot of migrants. The West is in between these two positions, the West accepts some migrants, but not others.
4. Similarly, Russia is a destination of choice for millions of CIS residents.

If Lots of people wanna immigrate to america, That's not because of they Like american foreign policy or their soldier's crime in Afghanistan or Iraq, It's MONEY! NOT they LOVE George W. Bush and Militant's USA.

Russia never invaded to a country with a fake reason.
who created and supported alqueda and Taliban? who has done a lots of terror in many countries?
whatever Russia is, they are not hypocritical as Israel and USA are. Israel is not a party to the NPT and has some nuclear bombs but they blame Iran for peaceful nuclear program!
and Russia never bombardment innocent people in Gaza or Lebanon or attack to a civil ship in International waters because they are carrying medicine for some innocent and injured people.
:tdown:

If Lots of people wanna immigrate to america, That's not because of they Like american foreign policy or their soldier's crime in Afghanistan or Iraq, It's MONEY! NOT they LOVE George W. Bush and Militant's USA.

who created and supported alqueda and Taliban? who has done a lots of terror in many countries?
whatever Russia is, they are not hypocritical as Israel and USA are. Israel is not a party to the NPT and has some nuclear bombs but they blame Iran for peaceful nuclear program!
and Russia never bombardment innocent people in Gaza or Lebanon or attack to a civil ship in International waters because they are carrying medicine for some innocent and injured people.
Mate, it's not just about the money. It has more to do with the American Dream. The only country I know of where you can conduct business by following a few simple laws, no one interferes with your creativity, no one tries to pull your leg.

LOL Russia ate up half of Europe back in the day. Ask the Ukrainians, Romanians, Polish what they think of Russia.

And the US only started increasing defence spending to counter the USSR, which was intent on taking over the rest of Europe.

You could have just said Arabs and their South Asian followers. Most Persians, Turks, and central Asians (the people) dont give a hoot about some Arabs and Jews fighting with one another.

From Morocco to Indonesia, majorities or pluralities in the Muslim world actually favor a pro-Palestinian stance on the part of their government, even in non-Arab countries like Turkey and Iran. You shouldn't take the Iran-Turkish-Arab bickering in internet forums too seriously.

worldopinion.png

Mate, it's not just about the money. It has more to do with the American Dream. The only country I know of where you can conduct business by following a few simple laws, no one interferes with your creativity, no one tries to pull your leg.

Mate, you are in a distinct minority amongst minorities in this case. Most immigrants - from Latin America - that go to USA move there for economic reasons, the same reasons that most South Asians that go to the GCC go there, and the same reason that CIS citizens go to Russia.

So Russia went to Afghanistan in 1979 for a picnic? :what:

That was the Soviet Union, which has been dismantled since then.

LOL Russia ate up half of Europe back in the day. Ask the Ukrainians, Romanians, Polish what they think of Russia.

That's not modern day Russia.

And the US only started increasing defence spending to counter the USSR, which was intent on taking over the rest of Europe.

USSR is not Russia. USSR was merely trying to defend the world against western imperialism, if we believe their words, and the demise of the USSR has exposed the world to the vagaries of Western mindless barbarism on more occasions than one all too well to ignore it.

So it's not a Arab-Israeli conflict as Patriot would like us all to believe. But rather a Muslim-jew conflict. Why bother what your enemy says about Islam ?

dude, it means money.
as you said you can earn more money and it's easier. when you earn more mony you can make a better life.

So Russia went to Afghanistan in 1979 for a picnic?

wake up my friend, we are in 2012.
I'm talking about Russia, not soviet union, today Russia is a different country,has different goals, different ideology, Different economic systems and even different Flag.

riiinngg... wake UP man! cold war has finished.

i have talked to Belarusians and Serbians and ... They have no problem.

On second thoughts, even that is correct. South asians are the ones who mostly try to pretend more Arab than arabs themselves !

Back
Top Bottom