What's new

Iranian Diaspora

Speaking of the diaspora,check out what was being flown at the storming of the capitol building
ErFch99XAAUoZ3F

Why-oh-why am I not surprised? :sarcastic:

Speaking of the diaspora,check out what was being flown at the storming of the capitol building
ErFch99XAAUoZ3F

well ,there are some supporter of Current Iran government here that are also claiming the election in USA is stolen .
as I understand Iranian no matter support monarchy or Islamic government , believe Mr. Trump was the winner of the election .:coffee:

well ,there are some supporter of Current Iran government here that are also claiming the election in USA is stolen .
as I understand Iranian no matter support monarchy or Islamic government , believe Mr. Trump was the winner of the election .:coffee:
Current regime supporters are just giving back what they have been getting since 2009 but I doubt that they are totally convinced that dump won the election.
The barandaz insects who truly love their uncle dump have developed a sick cult of personality syndrome around dump, just like the rest of the maga hordes.

ErFch99XAAUoZ3F

Omid Dana said it best when he mentioned that these reza diba lovers and barandaz losers finally managed to overrun a capital building, just not the one they were fantasizing about all these years!

Most Iranian-Americans I know are doing well. They work for corporate America. They are married to non-Iranians

Back
Top Bottom