What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The people of Russia will never forget your help in these hard times, guys. Even if the government does.

shutterstock_1339587101.jpg

Wishing you guys the best, more drones to come.
Sure, i am happy to see the Russia-Iran relationship blossom
Hopefully increased cooperation!
hmm, IMO, if Russia is ACTUALLY SERIOUS about appreciating Iran, then we have to see Su-35s in Iran soon, no ifs, ands or butts about it- put up or shut up time, in inter state relationships, nothing valuable is free(war support Russia has received all this while, and not just Shaheds, i mean Dehlaviehs, ammunition, tyres, military gear and bulletproof vests, plus other stuff we definitely dont know about yet).

amazing.....but after watching that video, we will see posts on PDF by Iranians that go "ah, raisi is destroying the Iranian economy, inflation is xxx,xxx % times what it should be, Raisi hasnt even completed any major projects... blah blah"- all emotional selective rubbish with weak understanding and facts about the bigger picture of Iran at this time in the region and world.

It happened... Lancet kamikaze drone destroys Leopard 2. Also the Russians have captured a Leopard 2 already.

technically speaking a lancet drone is not able to destroy a t-72, leopard is unthinkable specially from the side unless Russia silently built a new version of lancet with shaped warhead and didn't announce it
or more likely it hit where flare and smoke grenade launcher is and detonated those flares and grenades and nothing happened to the tank itself

I'm surprised they're actually going through with this. A real alternative to SWIFT. I wonder how many countries will actually use this ?

I dunno... I've seen lots of videos lately. It really depends on the several variables. The velocity, the angle of impact, precisely where it hits. It can definitely put the tank out of commission, which is all that counts. Once the tank is grounded, the artillery will do the rest.

FPV drones hitting Ukrainian Leopard tanks

technically speaking a lancet drone is not able to destroy a t-72, leopard is unthinkable specially from the side unless Russia silently built a new version of lancet with shaped warhead and didn't announce it
or more likely it hit where flare and smoke grenade launcher is and detonated those flares and grenades and nothing happened to the tank itself

Last edited:
A good lesson for Iranian military planners....
sorry there's no lesson here for Iranian military planners.
moving armor without air support produces Kebob....Iran needs a sky clearing house also referred to as "Air force"!!! :undecided:
moving armor without moving air support? Iranian military moves armor WITH air defence - if proper air defences clear the skies, why would Iran need an "air force"? ( Iran has one btw and many are in denial about its current and true capabilities). Also, if your theory was right that Iran's military will get smoked with no proper airforce, then US would've attacked Iran already, successfully, and that hasn't happened- US has a strong airforce and Iran doesnt, and has lots of moving armor without air support apparently, so that should give US an advantage, but it hasnt, because Iran has strong and effective air defense- if military aircraft and drones cant operate freely, which Iran's military has done a good job guaranteeing over Iran's huge territory, then Iran doesnt have to worry too much about enemy air forces, simple!

Back
Top Bottom