What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Kind of dumb post.

I mean anytime you send a tank into a kill zone with no air support it will end badly no matter how pricey or cheap the tank/IFV is.

Iran-Iraq 1980’s
Iraq PG War I - “highway to hell”
Iraq PG War II
60 day War HZ vs Merkava
Syrian Civil War
Saudi Invasion of Yemen

Just to name a few recent conflicts that used armour incorrectly and suffered massive losses.

Also I am not sure Karrar (Iranian tank) would have done any better in this situation. So I don’t get how buying Iranian weapons would have changed that situation, other than being cheaper.

Kind of dumb post.

I mean anytime you send a tank into a kill zone with no air support it will end badly no matter how pricey or cheap the tank/IFV is.

Iran-Iraq 1980’s
Iraq PG War II
60 day War HZ vs Merkava
Syrian Civil War
Saudi Invasion of Yemen

Just to name a few recent conflicts that used armour incorrectly and suffered massive losses.

Also I am not sure Karrar (Iranian tank) would have done any better in this situation. So I don’t get how buying Iranian weapons would have changed that situation, other than being cheaper.
That is a post from a man who basically knows nothing, and worse off, thinks anything Iranian would somehow be better in this situation. Mass delusion is a serious problem.

Some think a Ka-52 had worked that column over.

That is a post from a man who basically knows nothing, and worse off, thinks anything Iranian would somehow be better in this situation. Mass delusion is a serious problem.

Mines + drones + artillery + KA-52

He's obviously being facetious, ridiculing all the NATO simps who were making fun of Russian Tanks, Iranian drones etc.

Kind of dumb post.

Iran-Iraq 1980’s
Iraq PG War II
60 day War HZ vs Merkava
Syrian Civil War
Saudi Invasion of Yemen

Oh come on. It’s propaganda! It’s well done! And the essence is true:

1. There’s nothing special about these fancy systems
2. Iran can sell you systems to kill these.

You are not one of us, so, don't try to indirectly insult our respected members you turd!

Aren’t you ashamed downcasting a soldier of the country, a patriot, and one that’s given limb and some life? Over a tweet? What’s wrong with you? SMH.

He has some good posts. Mostly just hardline stances always criticizing. He’s like the IRI version of Babak T. He also acts like he has the inside track with Iranian leadership circle, when he does not.
چرا از پست آقای مرندی عصبانی میشوی؟
یاد این مدیر اینجا افتادم که هر وقت از آمریکا بد بگوییم یا اینکه بگوییم تسلیحات آمریکایی خیلی هم عالی نیست یکهو پیدایش میشود و کامنت ها را حذف میکند و نمره منفی میدهد!
جالبه شما ایرانی هستی و او هم پاکستانی هست چرا خودتان را برای غرب و آمریکا میخواهید بکشید؟ کاسه ی داغ تر از آش میشوید؟

But this will change nothing and Ukraine will still counter attack easily.

Listen according to serious sources, even if Ukraine loses all the Leopards, they will still have 130 additional Leopard from the Elite dutch german danish consortium

And even if they lose all of this Ukraine will still win because Western think-tanks says so. You cannot argue about these think-tanks experts because they are never wrong about their prediction, Russia lost 200000 soldiers and 100.1% of missiles and drones have been intercepted by the white big brain made Patriot patriotic system that stops everything on its sight, sure it is costy but it is free and unlimited for Ukraine. I am proud to pay tax for Zelensky the Spartan hero.

 Ukrainians will learn to pilot F-16 and Grippen in some month and destroy the Russian air force with the white-made AESA BEST radars and proceed to conquer Russia after regaining Crimea and Donbass. And after this, invade Iran and annex it with Israel's invincible and invisible F-35i (which is a special version of F-35 with secret feature gathered by Israeli best 275IQ engineers in the galaxy using quantum AESA radar and plasma precision guided missiles that can penetrate 500m of granite and concrete without even any radar capable of seeing it.)

1686527785223.png

You cannot argue with a think tank expert because he knows everything better than anyone of us

Aren’t you ashamed downcasting a soldier of the country, a patriot, and one that’s given limb and some life? Over a tweet? What’s wrong with you? SMH.
Just because someone was a soldier doesn't mean they have alot of knowledge or understanding. You can look at the average IQ of a US soldier as an example. Most of his posts are political which is fine, but military is not his area.

Look simply speaking, I wouldn't critique other countries armour when looking at the state of our own. That's all.

Listen according to serious sources, even if Ukraine loses all the Leopards, they will still have 130 additional Leopard from the Elite dutch german danish consortium

And even if they lose all of this Ukraine will still win because Western think-tanks says so. You cannot argue about these think-tanks experts because they are never wrong about their prediction, Russia lost 200000 soldiers and 100.1% of missiles and drones have been intercepted by the white big brain made Patriot patriotic system that stops everything on its sight, sure it is costy but it is free and unlimited for Ukraine. I am proud to pay tax for Zelensky the Spartan hero.

 Ukrainians will learn to pilot F-16 and Grippen in some month and destroy the Russian air force with the white-made AESA BEST radars and proceed to conquer Russia after regaining Crimea and Donbass. And after this, invade Iran and annex it with Israel's invincible and invisible F-35i (which is a special version of F-35 with secret feature gathered by Israeli best 275IQ engineers in the galaxy using quantum AESA radar and plasma precision guided missiles that can penetrate 500m of granite and concrete without even any radar capable of seeing it.)

View attachment 933926
You cannot argue with a think tank expert because he knows everything better than anyone of us

They lost around 70 pieces of armour already from OSINT sources, so that shit they will be receiving, can evaporate quite quick.

Lessons must be learned from this. No country (except Russia, who inherited Soviet stockpiles) can operate under such high armour attrition rates alone. Ukraine would already be F*** without resupply from 50 countries.

If I am not mistaken, does Iran have around 2000 pieces of armour (Tanks, IFV, APCs) of all types in total?

چرا از پست آقای مرندی عصبانی میشوی؟
یاد این مدیر اینجا افتادم که هر وقت از آمریکا بد بگوییم یا اینکه بگوییم تسلیحات آمریکایی خیلی هم عالی نیست یکهو پیدایش میشود و کامنت ها را حذف میکند و نمره منفی میدهد!
جالبه شما ایرانی هستی و او هم پاکستانی هست چرا خودتان را برای غرب و آمریکا میخواهید بکشید؟ کاسه ی داغ تر از آش میشوید؟

Abrams and Bradley’s been getting cooked by Iranian IEDs in the Iraq war and by Taliban in Afghan war and by Houthi’s in Yemen war. Yet he chooses one scenario to call western equipment junk.

“West equipment is junk overpriced, buy Iranian”. The Ukrainians literally drove tanks into a kill zone filled minefield….than the rescue team came and did the same thing. How is that the tanks fault?

You think a Iranian Safir jeep or MRAP would have faired better? Karrar?

This is the same western equipment (tanks, AT weapons, HIMARS, artillery) that have destroyed thousands of Russian armour/vehicles/and caused immense casualties on the former superpower.

Is Western equipment overpriced? In some cases yes and in some no. Is it junk? I wouldn’t think so, if anything Hajizadeh always compliments the Americans at the quality of their arms and how they use expensive materials in every facets of design where as Iran takes practical approaches.

Regarding Price, You have to account for higher standard of living + wages + cost of materials vs a country like Iran. How much does average worker get paid in Iran? So yes Iran will build tank for $2-3M while US builds at 8-9M. That’s just the difference between wages between two countries + difference in cost of materials + public military industrial complex (US) vs government owned or quasi government (Iran)

View attachment 933926

They are doing to Russia what they did to Iran. Iran in Iraq war had a lot of early success once it raised the Basij army……until the West stepped in provided Intel + weapons + Weapons of mass destruction and Arabs stepped in and funded the war to the tune of tens of billions of dollars (1980’s dollars).

What happened? A costly conflict that could have ended in the first 2-3 years that ended up becoming a war of attrition for both sides.

Same thing is happening to Russia and Ukraine. Russia is sending troops into a meat grinder and Ukraine is doing the same.

The end result for the US and NATO is a success….a diminished Russia militarily that will not be able to fight a major war for years to come.

The issue is Ukraine is under full mobilization and most of its population supports the war. Russia is not under full mobilization and its public is divided and will support as long as the draft is instated.

Russia has massive amounts of Soviet era weapons it can throw at from storage.

I believe the Russian strategy is similar to the US strategy in Syrian civil war, which is eventually the Syrian army would have collapsed from the immense amount of equipment and personnel losses even though it was inflicting heavy casualties on the rebels. This was close to happening until Iran + Russia stepped up their effort even more and Russian Air Force entered as a force multiplier.

Russian strategy I believe is to absorb losses while attempting to wear down the enemy with losses/damage/fatigue and causing divide in the west about the continued support of the war.

It remains to be seen if that happens. I was one of the few that said early on Russia would be hard pressed to reach Kiyv ever again after the debacle of the initial assault.

No one here is saying Russia will be invaded. At the bare minimum Russia should be able to keep Crimea/Donbass/Donetsk. The question is will it ever reach Odessa or Kiyv again.

Just because someone was a soldier doesn't mean they have alot of knowledge or understanding. You can look at the average IQ of a US soldier as an example. Most of his posts are political which is fine, but military is not his area.

Look simply speaking, I wouldn't critique other countries armour when looking at the state of our own. That's all.

They lost around 70 pieces of armour already from OSINT sources, so that shit they will be receiving, can evaporate quite quick.

Lessons must be learned from this. No country (except Russia, who inherited Soviet stockpiles) can operate under such high armour attrition rates alone. Ukraine would already be F*** without resupply from 50 countries.

If I am not mistaken, does Iran have around 2000 pieces of armour (Tanks, IFV, APCs) of all types in total?
Stop flopping. Criticism and absolutely rude character assassination are two different things. That’s why my response to you was different than the one to @immortal. Show respect to sarbazane vatan. My goodness your comment was thoughtless and rude. And you just made it worse by your childish ‘no I dinnit’. Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom