What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

قدم این موشک بود لابد که از هماجون تا فیلوسوفر برگشتن به فروم
:)

The war in Ukraine is an attritional, artillery centric war and Russia fires 10x as much artillery shells on a daily basis. Based on that it's not far fetched to assume that Ukraine has incurred several times more casualties than Russia. Not only that but Russia currently has a population of 140 million, while Ukraine, with all the recent migration, has a population of 20-30 million

Kakhovka dam was destroyed yesterday. Russians & Ukrainians blame each other. The Russian controlled settlement of Kakhovka will be negatively effected since the dam was providing the city with most of its electricity. Also Crimea will no longer have an ample supply of fresh water & the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, the largest in Europe, will have issues cooling its reactors.

On the other hand, the flooding will negatively effect Kherson (controlled by Ukraine) and rising water levels across the Dnieper will make an amphibious assault across from Kherson more difficult. Conversely receding water levels further north will likely make an amphibious assault against the town of Enerhodar, where the Zaporizhia nuclear plant is located, easier to conduct.

In any case this goes to show how easy it is to destroy a dam. This is what Iran should have done to the dams in Afghanistan.

Fx9evnlXsAAli4Y

Doesn’t include Wagner forces, injured, or MIA.

But this all confirmed via graves/obituaries /Russian sources.

I suspect total with Wagner and MIA is probably closer to 75-100K KIA. But we will see towards the end of the conflict what ever ends up being confirmed. Even Iran-Iraq war is still disputed to this day on both sides.

The war in Ukraine is an attritional, artillery centric war and Russia fires 10x as much artillery shells on a daily basis. Based on that it's not far fetched to assume that Ukraine has incurred several times more casualties than Russia. Not only that but Russia currently has a population of 140 million, while Ukraine, with all the recent migration, has a population of 20-30 million

Kakhovka dam was destroyed yesterday. Russians & Ukrainians blame each other. The Russian controlled settlement of Kakhovka will be negatively effected since the dam was providing the city with most of its electricity. Also Crimea will no longer have an ample supply of fresh water & the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, the largest in Europe, will have issues cooling its reactors.

On the other hand, the flooding will negatively effect Kherson (controlled by Ukraine) and rising water levels across the Dnieper will make an amphibious assault across from Kherson more difficult. Conversely receding water levels further north will likely make an amphibious assault against the town of Enerhodar, where the Zaporizhia nuclear plant is located, easier to conduct.

In any case this goes to show how easy it is to destroy a dam. This is what Iran should have done to the dams in Afghanistan.

Fx9evnlXsAAli4Y
Why do you love Ukraine and hate Iranians so much? Just trying to be a friend. :-)

So far in 2023 we have seen:
  • Paveh LACM
  • Thermobaric warhead (on Fajr-5)
  • Khorramshahr-4 (incl. version with 80 submunitions)
  • Fattah HGV
These are game-changing weapons for deterrence against the Zionist regime. The only question is one of mass production of said weapons. Assuming sufficient inventory, Iran now has the capability to inflict significant damage on the Zionist regime in a way it has never had before.

I would also like to see Fath-360 armed with thermobaric warheads. This would be an incredibly effective weapon for use against Kurdish terrorists hiding in Iraq, pro-Zionist Azerbaijani terrorists and Taliban terrorists.

Last edited:
So far in 2023 we have seen:
  • Paveh LACM
  • Thermobaric warhead (on Fajr-5)
  • Khorramshahr-4 (incl. version with 80 submunitions)
  • Fattah HGV
These are game-changing weapons for deterrence against the Zionist regime. The only question is one of mass production of said weapons. Assuming sufficient inventory, Iran now has the capability to inflict significant damage on the Zionist regime in a way it has never had before.

I would also like to see Fath-360 armed with thermobaric warheads. This would be an incredibly effective weapon for use against Kurdish terrorists hiding in Iraq, pro-Zionist Azerbaijani terrorists and Taliban terrorists.
Fattah is an HGV?

Clearly you have been hiding under a rock the past 48 hours ... yes
It is a hypersonic missile from what i read everywhere here, what does it have to do with a hypersonic glide vehicle?

It is a hypersonic missile from what i read everywhere here, what does it have to do with a hypersonic glide vehicle?
almost every ballistic missile Iran had was already hypersonic (capable of travelling > mach 5)

Fattah is a bit different because it has a HGV warhead, that's the defining criteria of a 'hypersonic missile' these days

During the last 3-4 days, Ukraine has been launching wave after wave of armored vehicles & tanks towards fortified Russian positions in Zaporizhia. It hasn't been going according to plan. Dozens of armored vehicles have been destroyed & abandoned including several French AMX-10 AFVs. This can be verified with photo/video evidence. Ukraine has also launched multiple attacks again towards Bakhmut. 2 days ago I saw a video I cannot post here. It shows a Ukrainian medic tending to Ukrainian troops hit by an artillery strike. 2 of the soldiers beg to be killed & put out of their misery. This war is extremely tragic & in my opinion completely unnecessary.

Imo, Fattah's RV doesn't seem to fit perfectly in either 'category'. It is neither your 'typical' MaRV nor your 'typical' HGV. Unlike most, if not all, other MaRVs in its range class, Fattah's RV is better optimized for both speed (sustainer motor) and maneuverability (TVC + fins). Compared to most HGVs which tend to be boost-gliders, it somewhat emphasizes terminal speed over maneuverability (low-lift RV) as it has its own TVC sustainer motor. Instead of generating high lift it utilizes thrust vector control to conduct evasive maneuvers while maintaining higher speed. I'd say it's closer to being a very-high-end MaRV than a 'true' HGV, even though this isn't a very accurate description.

Last edited:
During the last 3-4 days, Ukraine has been launching wave after wave of armored vehicles & tanks towards fortified Russian positions in Zaporizhia. It hasn't been going according to plan. Dozens of armored vehicles have been destroyed & abandoned including several French AMX-10 AFVs. This can be verified with photo/video evidence. Ukraine has also launched multiple attacks again towards Bakhmut. 2 days ago I saw a video I cannot post here. It shows a Ukrainian medic tending to Ukrainian troops hit by an artillery strike. 2 of the soldiers beg to be killed & put out of their misery. This war is extremely tragic & in my opinion completely unnecessary.

Why the man took to the right after he saw his colleagues blown up by a mine?

There will not even be alive Ukrainians anymore to operate the western tanks and jets, this is ridiculous and the coping is huge

Back
Top Bottom