What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran’s government pays for sex change operations of its citizens.It isn’t that far off the Western thought process.

The only difference is it would rather convert homosexuals into the other gender to create a heterosexual again. Iran looks down on homosexuality, but not transsexuals.
no iran government don't do sex change operation on homosexuals , it provide insurance and facilities to Transsexuals . their difference is like the difference between earth and sky

And that's only because of Khomeini's anomalous position on the matter, not the sentiments of the general populace.
In articles and interviews and knowing how our culture is, many gay men in Iran have families that prefer them as males rather than chemically/surgically induced hetero females; only a tiny number truly believe they were born in the wrong gender.
again no gay person undergo the procedure , in fact Iran made it as hard as possible for homosexuals to go under the procedure by necessitating confirmation of two psychiatrist and judicial medicine experts that the person is transsexual not homosexual.

by the way there is a technicality i must emphasize here , homosexuality is not a crime in Iran legal system.
acting on the urges and have same sex intercourse is considered a crime and punishable

Last edited:
Saudi’s are walking a dangerous line.

Once Shah said “we have no need for this colored eye people anymore” he was disposed in a few years with zero MI6/CIA backing from falling.

MSB better be careful, his entire government is filled with western agents and double agents.

MBS has a friendly policy towards everyone. He doesn't alienate the West, East or anyone in that matter. We operate like a company and in order to have good business ties you shouldn't chose between your clients or get mixed into their local or foreign policy.

Saudi Diplomacy is one of the best in the world and we have been doing great diplomacy since Jahiliyya era in Arabia which is pre-islam

MBS has a friendly policy towards everyone. He doesn't alienate the West, East or anyone in that matter. We operate like a company and in order to have good business ties you shouldn't chose between your clients or get mixed into their local or foreign policy.

Saudi Diplomacy is one of the best in the world and we have been doing great diplomacy since Jahiliyya era in Arabia which is pre-islam
No one thought the Shah was going to fall until he did.

No one thought the Shah was going to fall until he did.

Everything has it's time but definitely not now the House of Saud will remain for decades to come and then they will be replaced during the great war by another local house. They don't face political chellengers at this point of time which creates prolonged stability. Also this is within the center of the Holy land any small disruption will have a catastrophic outcome for the whole world and can only occur in such scenario and circumstances during global catastrophy which can't be compared to Shah's situation

Iran's supreme leader is the strongest leader in terms of his ideology, decision making, leadership, charsima, his vision and all other factors that an outstanding leader requires to be the best. I know it is a grave mistake to compare a holy figure with a swine like Biden but its a bit inevitable. Look at that senile who doesn't even know where he is standing and compare him with our leader. When Iranian leader speaks, you can feel strength in his voice and unimaginable wisdom in his words. He has succesfuly managed to get Iran through all these regional and global storms unharmed. No one, i emohasize on this, no one could have done that and he did that with support of his own nation. He is not only the leader of religious people but also each and everyone of Iranians, he is spiritual father of our nation. We love him and we know very well at this moment, no one can replace him among the current figures in Islamic Republic.

homosexuality is not a crime in Iran legal system.
acting on the urges and have same sex intercourse is considered a crime and punishable
That is also the case in Islamic law, so long as the individual does not act on the feelings, it is considered their personal or inner jihad.
On a related subject, I have never heard of this "inner jihad" concept from shia akhoonds, rather from western based sunni dawa activists and maybe someone like Mufti Abu Layth. Is this just something told to westerners who are curious about Islam or is the concept of inner jihad older and have basis in the old countries?

Everything has it's time but definitely not now the House of Saud will remain for decades to come and then they will be replaced during the great war by another local house. They don't face political chellengers at this point of time which creates prolonged stability. Also this is within the center of the Holy land any small disruption will have a catastrophic outcome for the whole world and can only occur in such scenario and circumstances during global catastrophy which can't be compared to Shah's situation
From an Iranian strategic perspective instability in SA is not to anyone’s benefit regardless of SA’s political bent. However, Iran is actively kicking the US out from the region so it will do everything it can to prevent reversal. In partnership with SA.

Yes, the risk exists, but if this happens it will be a coup or some inter-tribal strife and not some grassroots revolution. My concern is the tribes and ultra-wahhabis which ostensibly harbor I’ll intent to Shi’a Iran.

In this context there is absolutely no comparison to the Iranian revolution which was grassroots and not driven by a coup.

My question to our Saudi(?) brothers and sisters is how exactly is MBA managing the military and the tribes?

Screenshot_668.png

???
edit i think this is Iraq map

Shangri-La Dialogue: the right time to talk is now, US defence chief Lloyd Austin says in swipe at China

US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin delivered a veiled swipe at his Chinese counterpart in a speech to a key security conference in Singapore on Saturday morning, saying the right time for dialogue is any time for responsible defence leaders.

Chinese Powerstar x86 CPUs Confirmed To Be Rebadged Intel 10th Gen Comet Lake Chips

China-PowerLeader-Powerstar-x86-CPUs-_1-gigapixel-standard-scale-4_00x-Custom.jpg

China's Upcoming x86 Domestic CPUs Are Rebadged Intel Chips In Disguise, PStar P3-01105 Shares Same Specs As Comet Lake Core i3-10105

The chipmaker did state that it was expecting a total of 1.5 million annual sales and that they also have a full roadmap planned for its Powerstar lineup.

China-PowerLeader-Powerstar-x86-CPUs-gigapixel-standard-scale-4_00x-Custom.png

ریدم به اوکراین

The white-worshipping diaspora are supporting him

View attachment 932879
A self hating sick animal. This is the ugliest looking subhuman I have ever seen. Frankly, she resembles horse's A$$.

This trash is an employee of US State Department along with many other Bahaei, Jewish, and other lowlife Iranian who sold their dark souls to Satan.

Doesn’t include Wagner forces, injured, or MIA.

But this all confirmed via graves/obituaries /Russian sources.

I suspect total with Wagner and MIA is probably closer to 75-100K KIA. But we will see towards the end of the conflict what ever ends up being confirmed. Even Iran-Iraq war is still disputed to this day on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom