What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Trent worked for the DOD for 30 years. It was definitely a rout. Russian lines completely collapsed upon retreat

That map is not accurate at all. I don’t care where Trent work much less he worked at DOD propaganda machine.

I been monitoring this conflict using both sources. Russian sources have been moving thru Belarus and Sumy route from last 2 weeks at the minimum.

The Kiyv region was mined over week ago using mine launchers, the video is online.

A lot of the “route” you are seeing is visual confirmation of the damage from the firefights happening in first month of the war and the artillery and counter artillery strikes.

Here is an example of Ukraine entering a town outside of Kiyv for the first time since early days of war, notice all the dead civilians just laying around.

Would you say these civilians were “routed”? Of course not they probably been there for some time. It’s just videos are finally coming out now that Ukraine is moving into the captured regions.

That map is not accurate at all. I don’t care where Trent work much less he worked at DOD propaganda machine.

I been monitoring this conflict using both sources. Russian sources have been moving thru Belarus and Sumy route from last 2 weeks at the minimum.

The Kiyv region was mined over week ago using mine launchers, the video is online.

A lot of the “route” you are seeing is visual confirmation of the damage from the firefights happening in first month of the war and the artillery and counter artillery strikes.

Here is an example of Ukraine entering a town outside of Kiyv for the first time since early days of war, notice all the dead civilians just laying around.

Would you say these civilians were “routed”? Of course not they probably been there for some tkme.

Once again, the Russians were completely routed in the North. Their lines utterly collapsed upon retreat.

I know it’s difficult to accept, but it’s reality.

They are not. It would be worth it to actually read the news:

The ministry described to CNN that "The tanks, which are type Pbv 501, stem from the Cold War-era East German army and had been sold to Sweden, then resold to the Czech Republic, who will deliver them to Ukraine."
View attachment 829740

They are indeed T-72s

Many thanks for sharing this. It turned out to be the single most qualitative and comprehensive document I have seen on the Ukrainian conflict so far. Genuine, objective, competent analysis from someone with the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge. A welcome change from deductive leaps based off shreds of decontextualized social media content.

This video is mandatory viewing for anyone wishing to gain deeper insight into the ongoing Russian special operation. It not only offers a proper perspective but also abundant intellectual stimulation towards meaningful independent personal research for verification purposes.

Scott Ritter's mastery of the subjects he's commenting on is solid, and he is impartial enough to highlight that what he's providing is essentially informed speculation rather than cross-examined depiction of reality. As he rightly indicates, anyone claiming to know exactly what's going on there should not be taken all too seriously due to the fact that the information available to us is selective and incomplete as of now. However, what is pretty certain is that NATO-sponsored psy-ops narratives about Russia "losing the war" or spectacularly failing in its objectives are simply far fetched and baseless.

To understand why, listen to the interview.

@BlueInGreen

____

By the way, why is an American user who was practically never seen in the Iranian Chill Thread before, suddenly making an appearance and posting large amounts of pro-Ukrainian / pro-NATO Tweets here...? This should make Iranians think again if they truly believe that Russia's cooperation with Iran, no matter how much it may leave to be desired, is not considered by Washington as a serious threat to its global hegemony. Apparently as few as twenty or so Iranians on PDF getting to read and hear alternatives to western propaganda about the war in Ukraine is making Americans nervous already.

Last edited:
What's going on Pakistan? It seems there's an attempt to remove Imran Khan from power by the usual suspects according to him. I haven't seen clear analysis of how likely the effort is to succeed.
If they succeed and a western puppet government is put into power it will certainly have consequences for Iran. We may see increased terrorist activity in Balochistan.

What's going on Pakistan? It seems there's an attempt to remove Imran Khan from power by the usual suspects according to him. I haven't seen clear analysis of how likely the effort is to succeed.
If they succeed and a western puppet government is put into power it will certainly have consequences for Iran. We may see increased terrorist activity in Balochistan.
Anything happening in Pakistan has nothing to do with iran.so stop overthinking.Its not your problem.

Including the likes of Jundollah or Jaish Ul Adl??? You're coming from a weird angle yo.
Yes like BLA and other terrorist organizations also that operate and fire rockets from Iran.

Pro west governments have remained in power in past also,its not first time a pro western regime is coming to power (they have not completely succeeded yet)

Once again, the Russians were completely routed in the North. Their lines utterly collapsed upon retreat.

Even Western analysts don’t agree with you.

The face covered Taliban guy you quote is a known propagandist. Most serious people in OSINT don’t consider that guy credible. At least Rob Lee attempts to mask his biases, the other guy just makes up stuff.

And actual analysis by pro Ukrainian source:

And I’m pretty sure I been vocal on here about the realities of Russians failure. Many thought I was being pessimistic, but when you follow the Syrian civil war for 5+ years, you get a good sense of how war goes on social media. Russia is failing bad mostly due to obsolete soviet doctrine that didn’t accommodate to realities of war (drones, anti tanks, etc).

What’s Ironic is the the asymmetrical part of the conventional strategy that Ukraine is using to survive was developed by Iran and used in multiple theaters (HZ ‘06, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, etc) with great success.

Iran embraced low cost competitive tech asymmetrical warfare while Russia sat idle and laughed. We gifted a Yasir (scaneagle copy) to Russia 5+ years and they didn’t do anything with it.

While Iran develops things like 358 missile and test it against western tech

1648942368829.png

Russia sits idle trying to match NATO in big ticket items.

There are major issues in Russian military industry and military brass. This conflict at least will HOPEFULLY kick Putin in the *** and have him overhaul the entire armed forces. I’m not optimistic, been preaching the downfall (shrinking) of Russia for years.

Go ask the Pakistan forum.

Pakistan politics has always been volatile. I think I read that not a single PM has finished his term in decades.

Seems like Khan is just trying to blame outside powers as a desperate attempt to hold power.

Pomonarenko and now Rob Lee are severely biased to only talk about pro Ukraine stuff.

The former is basically propaganda.

But the Pro Russia accounts I follow admit that Kiyv was either a feint or failure and the focus is now on Donbass.

Kiyv, Sumy, and Kherson have seen Russian retreats.

It could very well have been an attempt at both, Russia clearly went into this war thinking Ukros would fold, they didn't but tying up their forces in Kiev while degrading their conventional capabilities over the past month will prevent them from reinforcing Donbas in any reasonable capacity and time.

Why are you embaressing yourself here ? The ratio for armies going on the offensive is 3 to 1. The Russians were outnumbered 3 to 1 if not 6 to 1 or more. Do you really believe that 40,000 troops were going to take Kiev, a city of 3 million ?

The Russians however did manage to pin down hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian troops while they did what they wanted in the south and east. Soon you'll likely see a huge pincer movement.

So what's the end result ? The Russian currency, the Ruble, has recovered most of its value. A quarter of Ukrainians are now refugees or internally displaced. Ukrainian cities have been shattered. Ukrainian industry destroyed. So who is really winning this war ?

The only people winning in this war are western based defense contractors. The war in Afghanistan ended and they needed another war to sell billions of dollars in weapons. Surely US taxpayers were not winners in the war in Afghanistan were they ? Did the Afghan people win ? No, the military industrial complex however won decisively. You want to drink their Koolaid feel free my friend.

russian ruble.jpg

1648949513663.png

Last edited:
When an entire nation goes to a picnic in one day.
Today is the "nature day" also called " Sizdah Be-dar" and all Iranians are making Kebob.. and that includes me.:azn::azn:...

View attachment 829642
View attachment 829644
View attachment 829645
View attachment 829650

View attachment 829651
View attachment 829652View attachment 829654
View attachment 829656
View attachment 829657
Since ancient times, Iranians have marked the 13th day of the Nowruz holidays that comes after 12 days of festivities, which represent the number of the months of the year.The ancient Iranians took to the gardens and the plains and celebrated the day.
Well today what I did was patching morons who could not hold their alcohol and stabbed each other with any sort of sharp weapons and blunt weapon you can imagine . They were so much that we ran out of suture set

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom