What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

do you expect launching of larger diameter rockets/missiles with larger warheads?
no i dont think so

these were 20 KG wearhed,
and to make sure Israeli recalcultate their actions and the bubble which was created in some decisionmakers burst.
we should wait see the result

no i dont think so

these were 20 KG wearhed,
and to make sure Israeli recalcultate their actions and the bubble which was created in some decisionmakers burst.
we should wait see the result

so over 20 killed, many children and they still playing around with toy rockets?

meanwhile

I made a dedicated thread for this conflict:

so over 20 killed, many children and they still playing around with toy rockets?
you don't know how sorry and ashamed i am

that is why we shouldn't start something if we can effectively achieve on ground, not for ego,
if we use 122, or 220 mm the Israel loses their lives and it will escalate

First of all Gaza is under a near total embargo especially after Egypt cracked down on smuggling routes and tunnels. So I am not sure how exactly you expect Iran or any country to provide raw materials more advanced rockets let alone missiles.

Compare the tiny size of Gaza to the porous Yemen border and massive coastline it has to sneak thru arms and you can see the tale of two stories.

So let’s be realistic about the capabilities a tiny state like Gaza/Palestinian can have.

meanwhile

I made a dedicated thread for this conflict:

you don't know how sorry and ashamed i am

that is why we shouldn't start something if we can effectively achieve on ground, not for ego,
if we use 122, or 220 mm the Israel loses their lives and it will escalate

They don't have much capability unfortunately to inflict hard penalties.

Now would actually be the perfect time for Iran to get involved in Gaza. It would settle our political disputes at home, and give us all the cards we need to blackmail US into removing sanctions. It would definitely flip the table in our favour.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Organization thank the Islamic Republic of Iran for their Rockets & support, including the Badr-3 Rocket .

there is a lot of videos i don't know if i can upload all of them

Last edited:
Now would actually be the perfect time for Iran to get involved in Gaza.

You should familiarize yourself with Gaza

1620756053186.jpeg

Let me know how Iran can “involve” itself with Gaza.

Very Very tough getting things into Gaza with Israel looking at all shipments thru Egypt.

Attachments

• 1620755973653.png
    1620755973653.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 14
it is 98 casualties only in city ashtood at this time , only 2 are critically injured

fF5AKrZ.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom