What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Saeed Mohammad meeting journalists Q&A
His CV speaks for itself. However I hope he stops with the combover. A man in his position should not be so considered about his looks.

His CV speaks for itself. However I hope he stops with the combover. A man in his position should not be so considered about his looks.

A combover is a professional look dating back to the pre-1900’s, what are you talking about. You act like he spends his time in a hair salon.

Good god, some of you will complain about anything.

Israel will be running "1-month long drills" in the north & south theaters.

One should be careful to note, these may not be "drills". Countries mask their drills before making an "incident" or assault. Be warned.

A combover is a professional look dating back to the pre-1900’s, what are you talking about. You act like he spends his time in a hair salon.

Good god, some of you will complain about anything.
I don’t care about his hairstyle. However I suspect his effort to try to hide his bald head with an extensive combover will divert the focus from his politics. It signals a vanity which a man in his position should not have.

However I suspect his effort to try to hide his bald head with an extensive combover will divert the focus from his politics. It signals a vanity which a man in his position should not have.

This is such a ridiculous statement. 1/3 of the men in Iran have this hairstyle, it's a low maintenance easy to handle hairstyle. And really? Looks do not matter? is that why every president in the world is well dressed, with clean haircut, and even makeup? Outward appearance matters ALOT when presenting yourself since forever, that's why Kings where crowns with jewels in them, and queens with jewelry and silk cloths. I can't believe this is even an argument.

"He can't do his job because he combed his hair."

This is such a ridiculous statement. 1/3 of the men in Iran have this hairstyle, it's a low maintenance easy to handle hairstyle. And really? Looks do not matter? is that why every president in the world is well dressed, with clean haircut, and even makeup? Outward appearance matters ALOT when presenting yourself since forever, that's why Kings where crowns with jewels in them, and queens with jewelry and silk cloths. I can't believe this is even an argument.

"He can't do his job because he combed his hair."
This is my last comment about this. If you read my post, I clearly stated that I don’t care about his hairstyle. I personally do not even have a hairstyle. I am pointing to the extreme effort being made trying to COMB OVER his BALD HEAD! He is a IRGC MAN and SHOULD BE beyond worldly vain issues. Who cares if you are bald or not?
I am actually surprised and would never expected it of a person with this level professionalism and expertise.

This is my last comment about this. If you read my post, I clearly stated that I don’t care about his hairstyle. I personally do not even have a hairstyle. I am pointing to the extreme effort being made trying to COMB OVER his BALD HEAD! He is a IRGC MAN and SHOULD BE beyond worldly vain issues. Who cares if you are bald or not?
I am actually surprised and would never expected it of a person with this level professionalism and expertise.
Usually high profile clerics like Khamenei are ''beyond worldly vain issues''

Chinese 22 ton rocket going to re-enter earth in several hours. Projected trajectories crosses central USA as well including major cities. highly unlikely but possible. Iran should be safe. It would probably burn up and break apart during entry though.

1620505453935.png

1620505666508.png

after the fiasco with Tatalloo I said his campaign managers are somehow made bad decisions , I gave him the benefit of doubt. but if its really true and he really want to participate , and leave a position that he is strongest in and take a position that he is certain to fail and as a result loose his popularity and credibility then I don't knew what to say

Back
Top Bottom