What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Over 100 rockets have been fired into Israel

Either this will simmer down, or it will escalate further. Both sides are exercising restraint.

Right now they are using an Iranian rocket artillery design that is used among the PMU’s

They need to opt for cheaper use rockets to exhaust their supply of interceptors quickly before opening with higher payloads and precision.

The Israelis cannot handle a two front rocket war between Hezb and Hamas/PIJ. The dome would degrade rapidly and holes will open.

The fact that the Israelis have not conducted a ground operation yet tells me they are holding restraint, probably concerted about a Hezb intervention if a ground operation is launched. A two front war will cause SHORADs to be stretched thin.

The fact that the Israelis have not conducted a ground operation yet tells me they are holding restraint, probably concerted about a Hezb intervention if a ground operation is launched. A two front war will cause SHORADs to be stretched thin.
BEST option is for SYrian Hezbollah to do ground operation thrust into Israel via the Golan heights...That will be very hard for Israel to manage for longer than a week.

They need to opt for cheaper use rockets to exhaust their supply of interceptors quickly before opening with higher payloads and precision.

The Israelis cannot handle a two front rocket war between Hezb and Hamas/PIJ. The dome would degrade rapidly and holes will open.

HZ will not open a front right now with Lebanon on the brink of fracturing into a civil war again. The destruction that Israel would wreck on Beirut would give Arabs and West the excuse to expel or pacify HZ.

Also the interceptor rockets for Iron Dome are not that expensive I believe less than $100K.

This is a Hamas issue and on the Israeli side for all his bark n bluster Bibi avoided major confrontations (if he could) with Gaza and HZ. Now with the Neo-Facist Gantz in and a fractured Israeli government there is zero coordination. Hamas is testing this inept government response.

See this and the quoted thread:

Back
Top Bottom