What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You should familiarize yourself with Gaza

View attachment 742752

Let me know how Iran can “involve” itself with Gaza.

Very Very tough getting things into Gaza with Israel looking at all shipments thru Egypt.

Iran is already involved in Gaza. Who do you think provides these factions over there with the means to strike deep in Israel?

it is 98 casualties only in city ashtood at this time , only 2 are critically injured

fF5AKrZ.jpg

Houthis made a statement, they will join if needed....

Iran is already involved in Gaza. Who do you think provides these factions over there with the means to strike deep in Israel?

Iran has transferred the technology for them to make simple artillery rockets something even Syrian terrorists and ISIS were doing in Iraq and Syria.

The embargo is not perfect, Israel cannot inspect every single piece of cargo that enters thru the border crossings. But this doesn’t mean Iran has an easy way to move in goods. Thus you have the limited armament that is in the hands of Gaza militias.

By casualties you mean lightly or mildly injured and 2 of them are critically?
that was statment by Ashdood hostital
they suppressing news, so i think 23 are in ICU so ............
your guess as good as mind
Islamic Republic of Iran is at 3-3

we all here have one set of code,

standby
TEL are on the move so we many see some picture on social media

Last edited:
Iran has transferred the technology for them to make simple artillery rockets something even Syrian terrorists and ISIS were doing in Iraq and Syria.

The embargo is not perfect, Israel cannot inspect every single piece of cargo that enters thru the border crossings. But this doesn’t mean Iran has an easy way to move in goods. Thus you have the limited armament that is in the hands of Gaza militias.

Hamas has recently been testing long-range rockets in the Mediterranean with Iranian support. Moreover, any new operation is likely coordinated with Iran, or at least get (tacit) approval by it, as Iran would fund the reconstruction/re-armament of these factions. Iran is very much involved in Gaza.

You should familiarize yourself with Gaza

View attachment 742752

Let me know how Iran can “involve” itself with Gaza.

Very Very tough getting things into Gaza with Israel looking at all shipments thru Egypt.

I went to school, I know it very well. I made a comment about Egypt standing in our way, a couple hours ago. We cant smuggle weapons over to Gaza because Egypt is raiding all the tunnels. Palestinians dont like us as much as our allies in Hezb. But there are more than one way of showing support. We have surrounded Israel with battle hardened proxies.

TEL are on the move so many we see some picture on social media

Iranian TEL's? it this a wise decision? they want Iran dragged into this....
Absolutely sufficient when Houthis fire some CM's
Iranian attacking directly may drag US into this...

Iranian TEL's? it this a wise decision?
yes, when is 3-3 they need to start hiding, we can't have them at one place so they have to go and hide
Iranian attacking directly may drag US into this...
i want worry about them, I am not sure about what is Quds orders are, but we are fully prepared for scenario

Hamas has recently been testing long-range rockets in the Mediterranean with Iranian support. Moreover, any new operation is likely coordinated with Iran, or at least get (tacit) approval by it, as Iran would fund the reconstruction/re-armament of these factions. Iran is very much involved in Gaza.

No one disputed if Iran is involved in Gaza, but so far you haven’t provided a shred of evidence of how Iran can help Gaza right now.

And heavier rockets like A-120 or even experimental Iranian CM and experimental Iranian 358 are likely in Gaza but in smaller numbers and used for a much wider conflict.

Also rockets again fly low on a fixed trajectory which is why Iron dome is able to intercept a high % of them. It’s simply a computer running trajectory calculations and intercepting them.

Outside of advisory support and logistics, there isn’t much Iran can do right this moment unless it’s trying to involve assets in Lebanon, Yemen, or Syria. Which I doubt given Rouhani is in power and a presidential election is upcoming.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom