What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

the question is, was this pipeline really hit by a rocket (very big luck), or maybe it was a precicion strike (drone)
hitting a pipeline with an unguided rocket? big big luck...i suspect something with precision...
Hamas has done more damage in 2 nights to Israel than the Persian Gulf Monarchs have done in 20 years.

Syria should learn a thing or two.

Syria has not this "luxus of freedom"..they cant efford opening a new front...not yet...
but they retaliated already directly at Dimona

Hypothetically speaking, if Iran/Hezbollah and Ansurallah (Houthis) also started launching drones and missiles at Israel: wouldn't this be the perfect storm to collapse IDF's current defense network due to overwhelming numbers?

Also, wouldn't this be the perfect time for Iran to conduct retaliation operations against Israel for the sabotage and assassinations? Given all the commotion and what not.

Hypothetically speaking, if Iran/Hezbollah and Ansurallah (Houthis) also started launching drones and missiles at Israel: wouldn't this be the perfect storm to collapse IDF's current defense network due to overwhelming numbers?

Also, wouldn't this be the perfect time for Iran to conduct retaliation operations against Israel for the sabotage and assassinations? Given all the commotion and what not.
Nope.. they would have the perfect reason to strike Iranian territory. Iran will only retaliate directly if Iranian soil is bombed by Israeli aircraft.

The Israelis cant fight Hezb, Assad and Hamas all at the same time. We could also use the chaos to send more arms to Syria.

Nope.. they would have the perfect reason to strike Iranian territory. Iran will only retaliate directly if Iranian soil is bombed by Israeli aircraft.

I guess so lol, kinda insane how this recent round of violence between Zionists and Palestinians started over a bunch of evictions and the treatment of worshippers at Al-Aqsa.

I hear the city of Lod is experiencing widespread violence as well.

I guess so lol, kinda insane how this recent round of violence between Zionists and Palestinians started over a bunch of evictions and the treatment of worshippers at Al-Aqsa.

I hear the city of Lod is experiencing widespread violence as well.

Started this for no good reason. They decided to enter the Temple Mount and throw stun gernades inside Al-Asqa mosque. Almost as if they wanted this to happen.

None the less, With an estimate 600 rockets fired so far, you can estimate ~ 1200 interceptors are fired for around $40,000 each.

We can probably presume that the Israelis have many thousands of interceptors in inventory but < 10,000 . Just on the assumption that they did not spend 400 million dollars on interceptors. Mathematically, they simply would not survive an onslaught by Hezb for more than 48 hours.

1620770625815.jpeg

Not every interception eliminates the warhead

Last edited:
Iran is already involved in Gaza. Who do you think provides these factions over there with the means to strike deep in Israel?
exactly!!!! ! nice 1 bro..this guy just says things and expects no one on PDF to challenge him- Hamas's performance TODAY is evidence of succesful and effective iranain support....him and this guy @Arian bot think Gaza is fighting alone, and they probaly think yemen Houthis are fighting alone, but we all know the recent weapons used and their effectiveness all came from Iran...even the targets Hamas hit were strategic and succesful...Iran's fingerprints are over this imo...smh.

exactly!!!! ! nice 1 bro..this guy just says things and expects no one on PDF to challenge him- Hamas's performance TODAY is evidence of succesful and effective iranain support....him and this guy @Arian bot think Gaza is fighting alone, and they probaly think yemen Houthis are fighting alone, but we all know the recent weapons used and their effectiveness all came from Iran...even the targets Hamas hit were strategic and succesful...Iran's fingerprints are over this imo...smh.

I dont think anyone is arguing wether Iran is involved in Gaza or not. What we have done is not even 1/10th of what we are capable of doing. There will be consequences, but I think given the current circumstances, the benefits will outweigh the costs

Iranian TEL's? it this a wise decision? they want Iran dragged into this....
Nobody drags Iran into conflict, Iran enters when Iran believes the right time and justification are aligned. Israel and US are currently in weaker regional positions though...timing matters...if you get your timing right, you dont have to get anything else right....but i believe resistance front will only escalate or get involved if IDF pushes into Gaza and endangers Hamas..jmo.

Agreed. This whole operation and change of tactics (bigger barrages of rockets to assess saturation) seems to hint at IRGC planning.

I dont think anyone is arguing wether Iran is involved in Gaza or not. What we have done is not even 1/10th of what we are capable of doing. There will be consequences, but I think given the current circumstances, the benefits will outweigh the costs
Any consequence =/= never be that bad

because the shame and destruction Israel took will always make the consequences look "worth it"... Gaza has not hit Israel this effectively in history, these are new times we are in. Go Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom