What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Indians get along much better with Iranians.

I find even Arabs on this forum quite pleasant and well behave specially when seen in contrast to ever abusing Pakistani and depressingly conformist and chauvinistic Chinese.

I find even Arabs on this forum quite pleasant and well behave specially when seen in contrast to ever abusing Pakistani and depressingly conformist and chauvinistic Chinese.

Yea but they are Pakistanis. It's our birthright as Indians to insult Pakistanis and theirs to insult us :D This is how it works between us. I don't take offence from Pakistanis.
I find a lot of the Chinese posters funny because of their chauvinism. It's a bit over the top. I'm amused. This forum attracts hotheaded nationalists so some degree of mud slinging is to be expected. We just gotta hold our ground :D

Arabs here are mainly very anti-Iranian and anti-Shia, they are well behaved for rest of people. That Al Hasani guy started insulting us when some Indian commented on Syria thread which he didn't like.

@Full Moon I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance to respond to you in that thread. I must have missed the notification. Anyway, we are in a period that no enmity is needed. World needs peace to prosper. We are not living in the 7th century anymore.

Hey Guys, let me ask a question.
Why do I see almost 99 percent of the people around "brain farted"?
They might be represented in different styles like drivers, taxi drivers, shopkeepers, students, teachers, employees, ministers, presidents but mentally they all seem the same.
Even here on this forum is all the same, I believed I could see a change here on such an international forum but,... honestly, nothing. There might be no chance for the people to represent their kinda stupidity directly here, but they are all trying their best to represent their unique level of stupidity, even by entering into a nonsense, baseless, almost every weekly repeated, discussions.
Don't read this part you guys, this is not for you people. Right now I am directly talking to the Lord himself. "Hey man you failed me, creating such creatures"

I should clarify that I was referring to not just online but also real life. Indians get along with Iranians better than with Arabs based on my observations. Go figure.

@Fotol

You can put people or anyone you want in their place, but only after you learn to act civilized and not to insult other members. I thought I made it clear last time.

You can put people or anyone you want in their place, but only after you learn to act civilized and not to insult other members. I thought I made it clear last time.
so why you don't ban him, how many insults are required?

Infraction has been given. There is a regulation for banning members and it doesn't and shouldn't happen with very few cases. If violations goes on despite alerts, a double infraction can be given which results in ban of the member.

Last edited:

This is not your mullah regime where you can hang and silence people for their views. I am a Iranian non-muslim, what are you going to do with me ? stone me to death ?! :lol:

@Serpentine .... Motevaje nemisham chera shoma postha ro pak mikonid. Fosh ke nadadam.

@Serpentine .... Motevaje nemisham chera shoma postha ro pak mikonid. Fosh ke nadadam.
Shaiad tohin kardan adat shode baratun? shoma be kasaie ke poste man ro like karde budan tohin kardi, vali indafe infraction nadadam. mamulan kasaie ke faghat tohin mikonan be karbara ziad davum nemiaran inja. in ro migam ta shaiad ravie ro avaz koni. ;)

Shaiad tohin kardan adat shode baratun? shoma be kasaie ke poste man ro like karde budan tohin kardi, vali indafe infraction nadadam. mamulan kasaie ke faghat tohin mikonan be karbara ziad davum nemiaran inja.

Hala man tohini nakardam... in forum ham jumhooriye eslami nist ke mardome be daar bezanan va khafe konan. Mentalitiye jumhoriye eslami toye in user-ha dide mishe. Mage nadidi behet goftesh ke mano ban koni :lol:

He considers me a infidel now and i must be executed :lol:
@mohsen... your mullah regime has no place in Iran and should go, that is wish of millions of Iranians, including this moderator here Serpentine, obvious is obvious :)

Hala man tohini nakardam... in forum ham jumhooriye eslami nist ke mardome be daar bezanan va khafe konan. Mentalitiye jumhoriye eslami toye in user-ha dide mishe. Mage nadidi behet goftesh ke mano ban koni :lol:

He considers me a infidel now and i must be executed :lol:
@mohsen... your mullah regime has no place in Iran and should go, that is wish of millions of Iranians, including this moderator here Serpentine, obvious is obvious :)
Since Iranian are muslim u cannot change regime.

Since Iranian are muslim u cannot change regime.

your mullah regime is so incompetent and infamous that iranian people directly call the death of the mullah regime

marg bar asle velayat faghih

@xenon54 @Sinan @Kaan @Targon and other turk brothers
so sorry for what happened in manisa's mine :( god bless them . rest in peace

0176%20Life%20and%20Death%20in%20a%20Flower.preview.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom