What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lets not waste our time on a pointless issue .

I don't support attacking embassies or killing people in there but the place that was attacked was not similar to an embassy and didn't have a good history in Iranian's mind whose the most democratically elected government was the victim of the so called embassy .

If they hadn't attacked the history would have happened again .

Dear Abii be fair , Even CIA and MI6 admitted they were behind the coup .
Of course they were behind the coup, but you have to be an akhoond believing fool to think that attacking an embassy is the answer. If the Americans wanted to stop the revolution, they would have stopped it.

In any case, you kept 50 something Americans hostage for 444 days, they killed MILLIONS upon millions of your country men through wars, sanctions and other indirect measures that didn't hurt a single American. They supported Saddam and pretty much pushed him to invade Iran, the sanctions have killed countless people in the past 40 years and crippled the entire country and through their efforts, they have made your country an international pariah state that's considered no different than North Korea.

Brilliant strategy. A+ for the effort. You reap what you sow.

Of course they were behind the coup, but you have to be an akhoond believing fool to think that attacking an embassy is the answer. If the Americans wanted to stop the revolution, they would have stopped it.

In any case, you kept 50 something Americans hostage for 444 days, they killed MILLIONS upon millions of your country men through wars, sanctions and other indirect measures that didn't hurt a single American. They supported Saddam and pretty much pushed him to invade Iran, the sanctions have killed countless people in the past 40 years and crippled the entire country and through their efforts, they have made your country an international pariah state that's considered no different than North Korea.

Brilliant strategy. A+ for the effort. You reap what you sow.

Most of the things you said here are wrong and comes from lack of knowledge regarding history between Iran and US, no offense intended of course.

Dear Abii, when you can't put aside your political hatred, I can assure you, you'll never be able to have a successful debate with someone about politics and perhaps other issues. So, you'll only waste your time, probably even get angry and end up in a fight with the person you are debating with. How many times has that happened here? Are you happy with your life in Canada? it seems so and it's great for you. Do you care what happens to Iran and Iranians? you said numerous times that you don't care at all. Do you think Iran is to blame for every single thing happening between Iran and the west? You've made it pretty clear.

So what I don't understand is, what's the point of having the same conversation again and again, bearing no result?

Hi guys,

What's your opinion on Argo movie?

MV5BMTc3MjI0MjM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYxMTQ1OA@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
my opinion is that hollywood makes these kind of movies so american idiots can masturbate their sense of american imperialism :D they don't have shining history...hiroshima...vietnam...and go on.. so they need to make history. argo is a cover for delta forces failure in tabbas desert.when they invaded iran to release hostages but they failed.. they never made any movie about it. us has no true heroes even! they make batman superman spiderman shit man... :D and all of these characters are symbol of american imperialism to say that us is the one which save others which is most powerfull.. so you have to choose to be with us or not and if you are not with us so you are axis of evil..you are not even a human being.
that's all about hollywood and what it want to say with this crap movies
by the way this movie was based on the true story but built with lie columns .what is called tehran in some locations is just hilarious and has no similarities to real tehran.

@Gilamard
nice :) roozegare koodaki barnagardad dariighaaa.. pir shodim raft :D

After decades of torturing our people and overthrowing our democratically elected government the Americans let themselves to judge the Revolution .

To be honest , Those ***** should have been hanged in the streets than handing to the US .
By considering this mentality, why do you moan for getting sanctioned by US? Do you think that other countries of the world are stupid to let people with your mentality achieve nukes?

my opinion is that hollywood makes these kind of movies so american idiots can masturbate their sense of american imperialism :D they don't have shining history...hiroshima...vietnam...and go on.. so they need to make history. argo is a cover for delta forces failure in tabbas desert.when they invaded iran to release hostages but they failed.. they never made any movie about it. us has no true heroes even! they make batman superman spiderman shit man... :D and all of these characters are symbol of american imperialism to say that us is the one which save others which is most powerfull.. so you have to choose to be with us or not and if you are not with us so you are axis of evil..you are not even a human being.
that's all about hollywood and what it want to say with this crap movies
by the way this movie was based on the true story but built with lie columns .what is called tehran in some locations is just hilarious and has no similarities to real tehran.

Good one, I can't stop laughing....:rofl::rofl:

By considering this mentality, why do you moan for getting sanctioned by US? Do you think that other countries of the world are stupid to let people with your mentality achieve nukes?
`who moaned about sanctions ?

other countries ?!!

You mean the US and Western powers that have thousands of nuclear warheads ?

To be honest , They don't have the right to judge other countries as long as they have nukes leave using it against non nuclear nations aside .

Its really embarrassing to see some people like you give the right to the ones that brought such mess for our nation in 1953 .

Last edited:
`who moaned about sanctions ?

other countries ?!!

You mean the US and Western powers that have thousands of nuclear warheads ?

To be honest , They don't have the right to judge other countries as long as they have nukes leave using it against non nuclear nations aside .

It really embarrassing to see some people like you give the right to the ones that brought such mess for our nation in 1953 .

You are moaning 24/7 about sanctions. But, the point is that the world has the right to sanction a country which is run by nutjobs who everyday chant death to this country or that country.
They obviously have the right to care about the security of their citizens which can be threatened by mullah terrorists. They have the right, and they have the power to impose their wills to you, and they do it.
History tells us that 1953 was done by religious goons+Pahlavis+ with intelligence help of CIA and MI6. So, it is really hilarious for me that you are criticizing a coup which is done by people like yourself.

You are moaning 24/7 about sanctions. But, the point is that the world has the right to sanction a country which is run by nutjobs who everyday chant death to this country or that country.

Show me the posts in which I moaned about sanctions .

I've never done that but instead have always blamed our poor management inside the country as I believe Iran has the potential to advance even in the hardest possible condition .

These nutjobs at least didn't kill 200 000 people in less than a week and didn't bomb almost half of the world under cover of democracy and freedom . Chanting death to the enemy that has always tried to colonize this country no need to mention killing thousands of Iranians ( directly or indirectly ) is the least thing .

They obviously have the right to care about the security of their citizens which can be threatened by mullah terrorists. They have the right, and they have the power to impose their wills to you, and they do it.

So does Iran .

Right ?

If we base our discussion on what you say , Iran has the right to have nukes as its the 1st country in the world that is threatened to be attacked by Israel , West and US every week .

Iranian armed group allies might be a danger for thousands of their citizens ( however we haven't seen 1 single source to prove they have attacked ordinary people ) but when we take a look to US , West and their allies we completely face the danger especially when it comes to nukes in which they're expert to use put targeting our plane over Persian gulf which got around 300 Iranians aside . To be honest , It should be Iran to worry about it's citizens against such peaceful regimes .

History tells us that 1953 was done by religious goons+Pahlavis+ with intelligence help of CIA and MI6. So, it is really hilarious for me that you are criticizing a coup which is done by people like yourself.

Dude , I've promised myself not to enter a history discussion with you anymore cos it's not gonna help any of us .

Last edited:
Show me the posts in which I moaned about sanctions .

I've never done that but instead have always blamed our poor management inside the country as I believe Iran has the potential to advance even in the hardest possible condition .

These nutjobs at least didn't kill 200 000 people in less than a week and didn't bomb almost half of the world under cover of democracy and freedom . Chanting death to the enemy that has always tried to colonize this country no need to mention killing thousands of Iranians ( directly or indirectly ) is the least thing .
You and your type always moan about sanction. That's a known fact.
BTW, mullah nutjobs do not have the power to kill more people than what they are killing now, otherwise, they would have killed billions. It is not far-fetched to consider this, based on their mentality, and your mentality. BTW, if US would not use nukes, war would have take much more time and millions would be killed.
So does Iran .

Right ?
Right? Iranian people's first rights are having foods in order not die from lack of foods and medicine. BTW, no country with such crazy nutjob leaders as Iran, has the right to have anything like nukes.
If we base our discussion on what you say , Iran has the right to have nukes as its the 1st country in the world that is threatened to be attacked by Israel , West and US every week .
LOL, when they are threatened? As far as I know, it is mullah regime who wants to destroy Israel and USA, and chant it on every Friday, not the otherwise.
Iranian armed group allies might be a danger for thousands of their citizens ( however we haven't seen 1 single source to prove they have attacked ordinary people ) but when we take a look to US , West and their allies we completely face the danger especially when it comes to nukes in which they're expert to use put targeting our plane over Persian gulf which got around 300 Iranians aside . To be honest , It should be Iran to worry about it's citizens against such peaceful regimes .
It seems that you have not learn logics. When I ask you a question, you should not run away and mention non-related stuff. BTW, I never said that US is a saint, but even comparing a country like US with bunch of pre-medieval mullahs, is really hilarious.
Dude , I've promised myself not to enter a history discussion with you anymore cos it's not gonna help any of us .
The reason is very clear. You know that your so called knowledge from history is not even 1% of mine, and you get butthurt in each debate, and your friends call their daddy Serpentine.

Back
Top Bottom