What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

مردم که هیچ، خودشون رو در برابر مجلس هم پاسخگو نمیدونن
------
باقری و عسگری آمدند، عراقچی و بعیدی‌نژاد حاضر نشدند/ درخواست 100 نماینده برای بیان توضیحات مهم علی باقری و عسگری درباره توافقنامه ژنو در صحن اصلی مجلس

یک روز پس از آنکه کمیسیون امنیت ملی و سیاست خارجی مجلس، جلسه‌ای را با حضور دکتر علی باقری معاون سابق شورای عالی امنیت‌ملی و حمید عسگری رئیس سابق کمیته هسته‌ای شورای عالی امنیت ملی و رئیس سابق تیم کارشناسی مذاکره هسته‌ای با 1+5 برای بررسی وضعیت پرونده هسته‌ای و توافقنامه ژنو برگزار کرد، 100 نفر از نمایندگان مجلس با امضاء نامه‌ای جداگانه و تقدیم آن به هیات رئیسه مجلس، خواستار برگزاری این نشست برای همه نمایندگان مجلس و در صحن اصلی مجلس شورای اسلامی شدند.
به گزارش رجانیوز، یکشنبه گذشته کمیسیون امنیت ملی مجلس میزبان جلسه‌ای بود که پیش از برگزاری در رسانه ها از آن به عنوان «مناظره هسته‌ای اعضای فعلی و سابق مذاکره کننده» یاد شده بود. در خبرهایی که پیش از برگزاری این نشست منتشر شد، از حضور علی باقری معاون سابق شورایعالی امنیت ملی و حمید عسگری رئیس سابق تیم کارشناسی ایران در مذاکرات هسته‌ای و همچنین عباس عراقچی معاون فعلی وزارت امور خارجه و حمید بعیدی نژاد رئیس تیم کارشناسی ایران در مذاکرات هسته‌ای خبر داده شده بود.

با این حال ساعاتی قبل از برزگزاری این نشست حسین قشقاوی معاون امور مجلس وزارت خارجه در جمع خبرنگاران اعلام کرد که اعضای فعلی تیم هسته‌ای در این نشست حاضر نخواهند شد. این در حالی بود که نشست بررسی پرونده هسته‌ای ایران در ساعت مذکور در کمیسیون سیاست خارجی مجلس و صرفا با حضور باقری و عسگری برگزار شد.

در همین زمینه یکی از حاضرین در این جلسه که نخواست نامش بیان شود، در مورد محتوای جلسه مذکور به خبرنگار رجانیوز گفت: در این جلسه اعضای کمیسیون امنیت ملی و سایر نمایندگان حضور داشتند آقای بروجردی به عنوان رئیس کمیسیون نیز تا پایان جلسه را اداره کردند.

وی افزود: در ابتدای نشست، دکتر باقری با انتقاد از بکارگیری لفظ مناظره برای این نشست اعلام کرد که هدف ما از حضور در کمیسیون سیاست خارجی مجلس، مناظره نبوده و صرفا به دنبال تشریح نقاط نگران کننده‌ای از پرونده هسته‌ای و توافقنامه ژنو بوده‌ایم تا بتوانیم منافع ملی کشورمان را هر چه بهتر تامین کنیم. بجا بود که دوستان نیز در این نشست حاضر شده و اگر نکات خاصی مد نظرشان بود مطرح می‌کردند.

وی ادامه داد: هدف از برگزاری این نشست بررسی ابعاد مختلف پرونده هسته‌ای ایران، شرایط کنونی و ابعاد مختلف و ناگفته توافقنامه ژنو بود که البته با توضیحات مفصل دکتر باقری و آقای عسگری بخش قابل ملاحظه‌ای از این موارد مطرح شد.

این عضو حاضر در جلسه کمیسیون سیاست خارجی تاکید کرد: توضیحات فنی و مفصل میهمانان جلسه به نحوی دقیق، قابل توجه و البته نگران کننده بود که روز بعد از این نشست، تعداد 100 نفر از نمایندگان مجلس با امضاء یک نامه و تحویل آن به هیات رئیسه مجلس، خواستار حضور این کارشناسان در صحن اصلی مجلس و بیان ابعاد مختلف این توافقنامه برای همه نمایندگان مجلس شدند.

وی ادامه داد: البته نمایندگان شاخص مجلس این در خواست را امضاء کرده‌اند و بنا بر ماده 106 آیین نامه داخلی مجلس، هیات محترم رئیسه ملزم به تدارک و پیش بینی این جلسه در صحن اصلی مجلس خواهد بود.

در همین حال یکی از اعضای هیات رئیسه مجلس نیز در گفتگو با خبرگزاری فارس اعلام کرد موضوع این نامه در دستور کار هیات رئیسه مجلس قرار گرفته و محمدرضا باهنر نائب رئیس مجلس مامور رسیدگی به این نامه پیگیری برگزاری جلسه مذکور شده است.

Hi guys,

What's your opinion on Argo movie?

MV5BMTc3MjI0MjM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYxMTQ1OA@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Any comments ?!

Any comments ?!

After decades of torturing our people and overthrowing our democratically elected government the Americans let themselves to judge the Revolution .

To be honest , Those ***** should have been hanged in the streets than handing to the US .

Last edited:
After decades of torturing our people and overthrowing our democratically elected government the Americans let themselves to judge the Revolution .

To be honest , Those bastards should have been hanged in the streets than handing to the US .
Then you wouldn't be alive today to do type this comment for sure. Hang them? Yeah because embassy workers have a lot do with CIA and America's foreign policy management right? Funny how the same people bitching about normal people being affected by sanctions and yet again cheer the death of ordinary American citizens.

Anyway Americans let the Islamic Republic to stay because it kept Soviet influence at bay. This is the reason why they didn't do significant damage and armed both sides in Iran-Iraq war even though Mullahs were anti-Western (not exactly a threat to West).

Then you wouldn't be alive today to do type this comment for sure. Hang them? Yeah because embassy workers have a lot do with CIA and America's foreign policy management right? Funny how the same people bitching about normal people being affected by sanctions

Yes , They have a lot to do ,The same embassy managed to overthrow Mosadeq government in 1953 to bring shah to power who killed thousands of our people and humiliated the country to do his duty for the west .

Who is bitching ? Iranians ?!!!

Are you sure ?!! Cos they didn't bitch when more than 300000 of their countrymen lost their lives in 80s war .

and yet again cheer the death of ordinary American citizens.

Don't lie to yourself . Those people were not American citizens cos if they had the chance they would have done the same thing that happened in 1953 .

Anyway Americans let the Islamic Republic to stay because it kept Soviet influence at bay. This is the reason why they didn't do significant damage and armed both sides in Iran-Iraq war even though Mullahs were anti-Western (not exactly a threat to West).

That's good you reveal new documents from those days . I just don't get why you're in this forum instead of working in CIA .

@S00R3NA

Attacking another nation's embassy is an act of terrorism and cowardliness. I haven't watched Argo, but whatever Iran got, Iran deserved. You attacked 50+ American diplomats on their own soil, when they couldn't defend themselves, and kept them hostage for 444 days.

All the noise about what the embassy did in the 50's is just garbage akhoond noise designed to justify the terrorist actions.

Yes , They have a lot to do ,The same embassy managed to overthrow Mosadeq government in 1953 to bring shah to power who killed thousands of our people and humiliated the country to do his duty for the west .

Who is bitching ? Iranians ?!!!

Are you sure ?!! Cos they didn't bitch when more than 300000 of their countrymen lost their lives in 80s war .

Don't lie to yourself . Those people were not American citizens cos if they had the chance they would have done the same thing that happened in 1953 .

That's good you reveal new documents from those days . I just don't get why you're in this forum instead of working in CIA .
I also don't like what happened Mossadegh but even your own lovely Mullahs didn't like him either. If Shah killed thousands, your Mullahs killed Millions.

If they're not bitching, what was that thread about demanding Americans to sell their goods while calling to hang them and burn their flags?

I am not revealing new documents, I was stating a well-known fact. Even today USA uses Mullahs to spread fear among Arab nations and sell US arms to them otherwise if USA really wants to attack Iran, it would be a piece of cake. Don't tell me they failed in Afghanistan. They only failed at nation building and invasion was done successfully.

By the way, listen to what your lovely Mullahs say about Mossadegh.

@S00R3NA

Attacking another nation's embassy is an act of terrorism and cowardliness. I haven't watched Argo, but whatever Iran got, Iran deserved. You attacked 50+ American diplomats on their own soil, when they couldn't defend themselves, and kept them hostage for 444 days.

Lets not waste our time on a pointless issue .

I don't support attacking embassies or killing people in there but the place that was attacked was not similar to an embassy and didn't have a good history in Iranian's mind whose the most democratically elected government was the victim of the so called embassy .

If they hadn't attacked the history would have happened again .

All the noise about what the embassy did in the 50's is just garbage akhoond noise designed to justify the terrorist actions.

Dear Abii be fair , Even CIA and MI6 admitted they were behind the coup .

I also don't like what happened Mossadegh but even your own lovely Mullahs didn't like him either.

Who cares about mullahs ?!!

I don't give a sh!t about them ( respectfully ) as long as they play their own people like what we've seen in previous and current governments .

If Shah killed thousands, your Mullahs killed Millions.

They killed ( although we can't relate the executions to the whole group as there are both good and bad everywhere ) , But based on what you're using millions ?

Any valid source or something my friend ?

If they're not bitching, what was that thread about demanding Americans to sell their goods while calling to hang them and burn their flags?

Such people are found everywhere who care about their food , money and ordinary life than anything else but see the majority in Iran especially the ones that have suffered from US actions .

I am not revealing new documents, I was stating a well-known fact. Even today USA uses Mullahs to spread fear among Arab nations and sell US arms to them otherwise

again with no resource . There are hundreds of claims that I've heard from people in Iran like that but not a single proof .

if USA really wants to attack Iran, it would be a piece of cake. Don't tell me they failed in Afghanistan. They only failed at nation building and invasion was done successfully.

Come on man , Don't bring such childish issues here which might bring Iranian and non Iranian trolls here again . Have you ever seen the US attacking a country capable of defending itself in the whole history ?

By the way, listen to what your lovely Mullahs say about Mossadegh.

Who cares about Mullahs ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom