What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You and your type always moan about sanction. That's a known fact.
BTW, mullah nutjobs do not have the power to kill more people than what they are killing now, otherwise, they would have killed billions. It is not far-fetched to consider this, based on their mentality, and your mentality. BTW, if US would not use nukes, war would have take much more time and millions would be killed.

Right? Iranian people's first rights are having foods in order not die from lack of foods and medicine. BTW, no country with such crazy nutjob leaders as Iran, has the right to have anything like nukes.

LOL, when they are threatened? As far as I know, it is mullah regime who wants to destroy Israel and USA, and chant it on every Friday, not the otherwise.

It seems that you have not learn logics. When I ask you a question, you should not run away and mention non-related stuff. BTW, I never said that US is a saint, but even comparing a country like US with bunch of pre-medieval mullahs, is really hilarious.

The reason is very clear. You know that your so called knowledge from history is not even 1% of mine, and you get butthurt in each debate, and your friends call their daddy Serpentine.

Dude , You're unbelievable .

You're one of the fewest people that make me to stop discussing after a few posts all the time .

The reason I don't continue such discussions like the past is saving the time and not trolling in which I'm not good at all .

How did you expect me to continue discussing about History when you completely denied Parthian Empire and called it a small , weak local government while history tells us they stood against Roman war machine for 4 whole centuries .

Leave calling their strategy trash and humiliating it while they were the ones created guerrilla warfare and destroyed Roman Armies many times .

When you fully deny what I say , why would continue and waste my time there ?

_________

The same goes for other issues like Iran - US relations . I don't care what you think but let people read our discussion in the last 2 pages to see why I always end discussing with you as soon as possible .

_________

I don't remember what else we talked about but I'm sure gave up there in the middle like all of our discussions but if you let me know I'll give you the reason .

By the way , I've always tried to respect people and will do that , no matter some like you insult . so don't bother it doesn't affect on me .

Have fun .

Add our discussion about the existence of God and science as well where you ignored what Qur'an said 14 centuries ago and brought human's poor knowledge and so called super scientists to deny the existence of God .

Last edited:
Dude , You're unbelievable .

You're one of the fewest people that make me to stop discussing after a few posts all the time .

The reason I don't continue such discussions like the past is saving the time and not trolling in which I'm not good at all .

How did you expect me to continue discussing about History when you completely denied Parthian Empire and called it a small , weak local government while history tells us they stood against Roman war machine for 4 whole centuries .

Leave calling their strategy trash and humiliating it while they were the ones created guerrilla warfare and destroyed Roman Armies many times .

When you fully deny what I say , why would continue and waste my time there ?

_________

The same goes for other issues like Iran - US relations . I don't care what you think but let people read our discussion in the last 2 pages to see why I always end discussing with you as soon as possible .

_________

I don't remember what else we talked about but I'm sure gave up there in the middle like all of our discussions but if you let me know I'll give you the reason .

By the way , I've always tried to respect people and will do that , no matter some like you insult . so don't bother it doesn't affect on me .

Have fun .
instead of writing a full page essay of rants, simply write answers to my questions in a few sentences. This one page rant, is a good example of what is called moaning and playing victim.
If I want to suggest a course to be added to highschool cousework in mullahland, it would be "logics, and fallacies".
BTW, read the article below to understand what is the meaning of personal attacks in a discussion:
Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

instead of writing a full page essay of rants, simply write answers to my questions in a few sentences. This one page rant, is a good example of what is called moaning and playing victim.
If I want to suggest a course to be added to highschool cousework in mullahland, it would be "logics, and fallacies".
BTW, read the article below to understand what is the meaning of personal attacks in a discussion:
Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You certainly need to take a look on your posts my friend .

I don't know you but where I live , using butthurt and idiot when you're discussing with someone respectfully is insulting . leave insulting to what he believes or simply calling what he says BS .

Maybe that's the difference of cultures or upbringings .

You certainly need to take a look on your posts my friend .

I don't know you but where I live , using butthurt and idiot when you're discussing with someone respectfully is insulting . leave insulting to what he believes or simply calling what he says BS .

Maybe that's the difference of cultures or upbringings .

I don't need to have any respect for a person who writes BS like the first post of yours that I have quoted.
BTW, we all know that your type come from which casts of society, and my type is from which one. No need to mention upbringings.

@Ostad That was a hilarious discussion. :omghaha: Now, I am done with it. :sarcastic:
:lol::enjoy:

some brain dead, racists.:disagree: i wanted to mention Indian numeral system that arabs used for centuries and still using. but thread is closed now.

:lol::enjoy:

some brain dead, racists.:disagree: i wanted to mention Indian numeral system that arabs used for centuries and still using. but thread is closed now.

That was enough for him. Infact I don't care about Arabs but he was randomly insulting Indians and our history since some Indian commented on Syria thread.

Parathaa Pizza.:D

pizza.jpg

Man I'm reevaluating my policy on responding to racist posts. As of now, I have a policy on not dragging myself down to that level but I think it may be more effective to retaliate instead. To me it's perplexing that someone can insult our history considering so much of our ancient philosophy is appreciated in Western culture. Consider concepts like Karma or the practice of Yoga - both are well known across the entire world. Indian philosophy is taught in most Philosophy departments in the West. These are just examples. There is a lot more stuff. I don't understand how someone can insult our ancient history.

Man I'm reevaluating my policy on responding to racist posts. As of now, I have a policy on not dragging myself down to that level but I think it may be more effective to retaliate instead. To me it's perplexing that someone can insult our history considering so much of our ancient philosophy is appreciated in Western culture. Consider concepts like Karma or the practice of Yoga - both are well known across the entire world. Indian philosophy is taught in most Philosophy departments in the West. These are just examples. There is a lot of more stuff. I don't understand how someone can insult our ancient history.
ignoring one of the oldest civilization on earth...:disagree:
actually i hate racism so much that some times i feel racist toward racists.:-)

Back
Top Bottom