What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

your mullah regime is so incompetent and infamous that iranian people directly call the death of the mullah regime

marg bar asle velayat faghih

so our false flag Zionist troll is counting on bunch of riots from several years ago who couldn't even fill a street. yeah they destroyed part of public properties and after our nation answered them in the 9 day( 9 دی), they escaped back to their rat holes, but you can keep dreaming, cause an empty hope is the only thing left for you.

this is my nation's answer for you:
مرگ بر ضد ولایت فقیه

Yeh ''nations answer''... but more like a bunch of Sandis khor (they are in the rallies because of the juice provided for free by the government) and a bunch of government employees.

Not to mention the mullahs trying to bus in people into tehran from all over the country, mostly poor villagers who get bribed easily with a juice drink and few dollars :lol:

marg bar asle velayate faghih.

@xenon54 @Sinan @Kaan @Targon and other turk brothers
so sorry for what happened in manisa's mine :( god bless them . rest in peace

0176%20Life%20and%20Death%20in%20a%20Flower.preview.jpg

Thanks bro.

yeki az ekhtera'ate US ke ba geramafon ekhterash kardan

l_01.jpg

American troops using a newly-developed acoustic locator, mounted on a wheeled platform. The large horns amplified distant sounds, monitored through headphones worn by a crew member, who could direct the platform to move and pinpoint distant enemy aircraft. Development of passive acoustic location accelerated during World War I, later surpassed by the development of radar in the 1940s. (National Archives)
lnk.jpg

انسانیت رو باید از اینا یاد گرفت نه حیوونای وهابی

index.php

اینم یه عکس ژیان تقدیم به اونایی که عاشق شاهن

index.php

I find a lot of the Chinese posters funny because of their chauvinism. It's a bit over the top. I'm amused. This forum attracts hotheaded nationalists so some degree of mud slinging is to be expected. We just gotta hold our ground :D

I got focused towards the Chinese and got banned numerous times. :D :D

@rmi5 I noticed, you are back from the ban. :D :D

چهار مرد در بین تیم فوتبال زنان ایران

split.png

Four players banned from Iranian women’s national team for failing gender tests

Women in Iran may not be allowed to attend football matches between male sides for religious reasons, but the beautiful game is popular among the Islamic republic’s female population.

Players in Iran’s burgeoning professional women’s football league will now be subjected to mandatory gender tests, after it has been revealed that four national team players were found guilty of not being women. The Telegraph reports:

The country’s football governing body is bringing in the random checks after it was revealed that several leading players – including four in the national women’s team – were either men who had not completed sex change operations, or were suffering from sexual development disorders.
Medical inspectors will now randomly attend professional women’s games — and those in the indoor “footsal” league — to carry out spot checks.

- See more at: چهار مرد در بین تیم فوتبال زنان ایران

Hi everyone I had a good run here. I'm going to quit, I wouldn't be able to come back even if I wanted to. Good bye. Take a good care of yourselves.
Good luck dude

چهار مرد در بین تیم فوتبال زنان ایران

split.png

Four players banned from Iranian women’s national team for failing gender tests

Women in Iran may not be allowed to attend football matches between male sides for religious reasons, but the beautiful game is popular among the Islamic republic’s female population.

Players in Iran’s burgeoning professional women’s football league will now be subjected to mandatory gender tests, after it has been revealed that four national team players were found guilty of not being women. The Telegraph reports:

The country’s football governing body is bringing in the random checks after it was revealed that several leading players – including four in the national women’s team – were either men who had not completed sex change operations, or were suffering from sexual development disorders.
Medical inspectors will now randomly attend professional women’s games — and those in the indoor “footsal” league — to carry out spot checks.

- See more at: چهار مرد در بین تیم فوتبال زنان ایران
You don't need gender tests to prove that half of them are men. I looked at a team photo of WNT and I threw up in my mouth. Half of them looked like guys.

For first time I saw a restaurant that is based on Iranian Cuisine in Ankara, when its open I will try it but its most likely gonna be expensive :/

For first time I saw a restaurant that is based on Iranian Cuisine in Ankara, when its open I will try it but its most likely gonna be expensive :/

It's the first? I'm surprised? In most European countries and also U.S/Canada you can find Iranian restaurants in major cities. I think there must be quite some of them in Istanbul right now.

Back
Top Bottom