What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I seen Malaysian and Indonesians look down upon Arabs and Iranians because in their views they didn't qualify as Muslim enough! What do you say to that?
That's part of it though isn't it?

Was it Malaysia or Indonesia that's trying to make shiaism illegal btw? I don't know, I guess I'm too used to the insanity of Iranian and Arab Muslims and see non-ME Muslims as an even crazier bunch.

Syria, just like most states in the region, was the result of somebody's imagination, an HB pencil and a ruler.

Bilad al Sham existed way before Euros carved up the region, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and the modern day Israel are all artificial nation states carved out of Historical Syira.

@rmi5 @Ostad @rahi2357 @haman10 @Sam1980

BTW, Have you visited this thread.

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Bangladeshi's are arguing that they should abolish their language as it is a mushrik language and should adopt Arabic.

This comes after they have created a thread ( now deleted ) where they were advocating that they should bring some Persians and Arabs to inseminate their girls so that future generation could have high proportion of Islamic blood.

LOL WTF I knew Bangladeshi section was a cesspool but that is just pathetic.

Bilad al Sham existed way before Euros carved up the region, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and the modern day Israel are old artificial nation states carved out of Historical Syira.
And how big was this bilad al sham?

Modern Syria is a bunch of lines drawn on a map, the same way all the other ones were drawn up.

And how big was this bilad al sham?

Modern Syria is a bunch of lines drawn on a map, the same way all the other ones were drawn up.

Basically modern day Syria, Jordan, Palestine, and Israel. Yeah it is a smaller version of the historical Syria. France created Lebanon by bunching Christian Arabs into that corner to give them their own nation. Jordan and Palestine were under British administration so they broke it away from Syria first creating Transjordan and then you know the rest.

Who watches Breaking Bad?
I want to watch it. I have not started to watch it yet. :-)

I'm season 4 now. It is really addictive because of good story line and actors. I never got into game of thrones, seems so boring, do you watch that?
Dude, Game of thrones has an amazing scenario. I can guarantee that you would not be bored at all.

I want to watch it. I have not started to watch it yet. :-)
i watched its first 2 episodes . didnt like it ....

my friends love it though .

what the ... :crazy:
bomb-jpg.26788

Can someone please explain this....
bro , will all seriousness , can u call these creatures human ?

@anonymus I had been watching some old Pakistani movies from 1960-70s which were purely identical to Indian movies, same kind of bollywood music, emotions and family values, women posing in saree and dancing in ghagra, use of less heavyloaded Urdu and use of rural slang of UP-Bihar in songs and not difficult to understand why they switched to Indian movies after the fall of Pakistani film industry. It seems Ziaul Haq led the complete transformation of Pakistan. It was difficult to believe that it were Pakistani movies and Pakistani grumbling about Indian cultural invasion are nothing more than just brainfarts. Can you believe it, in the movie Heer-Ranjha they even showed Ranjha becoming disciple of Baba Gorakhnath.

@Abii
:lol: We actually had snowing 2-3 times in the previous winter, in which they shut down the whole city for a little bit snowing. :hitwall: snowing did not even last for 1 week. I, personally like snowing a lot, but, I have not seen much snowing in our region. :(

Does any of you visited Turkey before ? I'm seeing a lot of Iranians lately.
Yup, I have visited Turkiye ;)

bro , will all seriousness , can u call these creatures human ?
the point is only usage of this ..eh lets say things is for blind targeting and they use chemical agents as a main killing asset.
blind targeting +chemical agents, i think your answer is no they are not humans.

@Abii
:lol: We actually had snowing 2-3 times in the previous winter, in which they shut down the whole city for a little bit snowing. :hitwall: snowing did not even last for 1 week. I, personally like snowing a lot, but, I have not seen much snowing in our region. :(

My city started heating up since the end of February and by early march it was extremely hot and it will remain the same until monsoon arrives. :(

Back
Top Bottom