What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:o: we would have a really warm summer coming here. I think there is a 40 Celsius temperature difference between here and Alberta. :lol::lol::lol:
During the winter (it was March, but we call it winter up here lol) one of my coworkers went to Mexico and the temp diff was astounding. It was -30 here when he left and almost 30 when he landed (with humidity I think it was around 30). Almost a 60 degree temp difference!!!

Disgusting lol

During the winter (it was March, but we call it winter up here lol) one of my coworkers went to Mexico and the temp diff was astounding. It was -30 here when he left and almost 30 when he landed (with humidity I think it was around 30). Almost a 60 degree temp difference!!!

Disgusting lol

Welcome back abbi jaan the Persian champion troll.. :D

F.ck Ankara, I'm also stuck here because of school :D

I understand Istanbul, Ankara, Kuşadası etc. but what were you doing in Iğdır ? :D its not a popular destination :D

There is a lot to see and I didn't even saw all places in my region :/ a long journey hopefully awaits me after the gradutition :)
Iğdır has some Azerbaijani population and foods :D , and it is very close to border. I wanted to see the region, and taste foods and ... specially we were traveling by car at that time, and had the opportunity to visit these parts. BTW, I have always a sense of going to somewhere that other people usually don't go and discover it. :lol:

the weather is so hot in Lahore.. fork .. i think im melting..

Mr White was a real mothafucka.. :D
1380024_639495796103360_1970173700_n.jpg

:cheesy:

Gand zadi be aberuye ma va iran tu in site :tsk:
akhe kodum khari 9 salegi ezdevaj mikone kodum khari 13! salegi ezdevaj mikone
hala asan girim are,to bayad biay inja begi!
tu in 6 milliard ensan ahmagh tar az to vojud nadare
to mikhay be iran va eslam dar yek zaman tohin koni
You have no "aberoo" among anyone.

Anyway, what rmi posted was the reality of the catastrophe that is akhoondistan. Instead of shooting the messenger, do your part and stop being a deluded tazi loving ape. Start from there.

Gand zadi be aberuye ma va iran tu in site :tsk:
akhe kodum khari 9 salegi ezdevaj mikone kodum khari 13! salegi ezdevaj mikone
hala asan girim are,to bayad biay inja begi!
tu in 6 milliard ensan ahmagh tar az to vojud nadare
to mikhay be iran va eslam dar yek zaman tohin koni
to az rou nemeri @mods we have a double user here.

Last edited:
@rmi5 @Targon watch this Indian ad filmed in Istanbul. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Iğdır has some Azerbaijani population and foods :D , and it is very close to border. I wanted to see the region, and taste foods and ... specially we were traveling by car at that time, and had the opportunity to visit these parts. BTW, I have always a sense of going to somewhere that other people usually don't go and discover it. :lol:

At least you didn't visited any of the Çankırı, Yozgat or Çorum, they're together nicknamed Devil's Triangle :D

You should have visited Gaziantep if you went east, their cuisine is awesome :)

At least you didn't visited any of the Çankırı, Yozgat or Çorum, they're together nicknamed Devil's Triangle :D

You should have visited Gaziantep if you went east, their cuisine is awesome :)

What's wrong with those cities? I think they are somewhere between Ankara and sinop.
Anyway, which regions do you suggest to see? I mean among the places that tourists usually don't visit.
BTW, Gaziantep is the city in which Hazal Kaya is born. :rolleyes: Are all of their girls as beautiful as Hazal Kaya? :cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom