What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

resurrection=mohammadmahdi=gulame_alzahar=...=...

:woot::lol:.
Heisenberg :yahoo:

Actually Istanbul is pretty safe for a 15 million city...

2w32xk8.jpg

Breaking bad was so and so. The last season was amazing though.
Game of Thrones is so much better (haven't even started S4 because of exams yet :()

Yeah winter came and went..

R U kidding me ? do u watch gossip girl and vampire diaries as well ? :whistle:

I liked spartacus,boston legal n good old two and a half men.. :lol:

Game of Thrones is so much better (haven't even started S4 because of exams yet :()
dude i don't think GOT is even near breaking bad. breaking bad is real masterpiece . it was perfect in every season but GOT totally ruined the 3rd season . i can see the 4th season is becoming better and better but still nothing near breaking bad

I watched BB and loved it when it was originally running. Game of Thrones is something special though. It's dark and nasty which makes it so much more interesting.

What's wrong with those cities? I think they are somewhere between Ankara and sinop.
Anyway, which regions do you suggest to see? I mean among the places that tourists usually don't visit.
BTW, Gaziantep is the city in which Hazal Kaya is born. :rolleyes: Are all of their girls as beautiful as Hazal Kaya? :cheesy:

Well, other then some parts of Central Anatolia and Eastern Anatolia there is a lot to see in everywhere, Black sea region has good nature and foreigners don't visit it much, Aegean/West Mediterranean region has good nature and a lot of historical monuments.

Other then them, Bursa has a lot of historical monuments, quite an old city, Eskişehir in Central Anatolia is a quite developed and modern city, Konya and Kayseri are also old cities with many Seljuk era monuments.

Its goes like this, a serious plan is needed as I said most regions are worth seeing :D

On Çankırı, Çorum, Yozgat, its mainly because their people is generally perceived to be serious bigots :D

actually that was a sex scene covered in some movie :D
3tuzso.jpg

thats seriously one of the best !! awesome !!

winning.. :D

What's wrong with those cities? I think they are somewhere between Ankara and sinop.
Anyway, which regions do you suggest to see? I mean among the places that tourists usually don't visit.
BTW, Gaziantep is the city in which Hazal Kaya is born. :rolleyes: Are all of their girls as beautiful as Hazal Kaya? :cheesy:

whats with you n buttstrong aka armstrong.. !! she aint tht pretty...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom