What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

what the ... :crazy:
bomb-jpg.26788

Can someone please explain this....

Terrorism innovation at work :D

@Abii
:lol: We actually had snowing 2-3 times in the previous winter, in which they shut down the whole city for a little bit snowing. :hitwall: snowing did not even last for 1 week. I, personally like snowing a lot, but, I have not seen much snowing in our region. :(

Yup, I have visited Turkiye ;)

lol it's gonna snow here tomorrow morning lmao

It's just wet snow, but still. It's god damn May for ****'s sake lol

I visit every summer, except this one because of work. My family owns an apartment in Alanya.

Man I'm living in Antalya but I never visited Alanya, its a shame :/

@Abii
:lol: We actually had snowing 2-3 times in the previous winter, in which they shut down the whole city for a little bit snowing. :hitwall: snowing did not even last for 1 week. I, personally like snowing a lot, but, I have not seen much snowing in our region. :(

Yup, I have visited Turkiye ;)

Where did you visit ? :)

It is Malaysia.
@Abii
Both are idiots. it was malaysia, but a few days ago, some ****tards in Indonesia said the same thing. They said that they need to use malaysia as their role model to be anti-shia.

My city started heating up since the end of February and by early march it was extremely hot and it will remain the same until monsoon arrives. :(
:lol::lol::lol:
I have heard that raining in this season in india can be really crazy.

:o: we would have a really warm summer coming here. I think there is a 40 Celsius temperature difference between here and Alberta. :lol::lol::lol:

@Abii
Both are idiots. it was malaysia, but a few days ago, some ****tards in Indonesia said the same thing. They said that they need to use malaysia as their role model to be anti-shia.

:lol::lol::lol:
I have heard that raining in this season in india can be really crazy.

This year there is El-Nino condition thus rainfall in India would be less than normal.

As a kid, I watched some Canadian animation about a girl who can talk to wolves, it was all snow everywhere, hardly remember any episode where snow wasn't shown.

Man I'm living in Antalya but I never visited Alanya, its a shame :/

Where did you visit ? :)

I have visited Turkiye multiple times. I have visited Ankara, but instead of Ataturk monument, there is not much to see, since Ankara is a pretty new built city. In contrast, Istanbul was amazing, and has everything that one wants to see. I have also seen Iğdır and eastern parts of Turkiye. from southern region, I have visited kosadası.

I have visited Turkiye multiple times. I have visited Ankara, but instead of Ataturk monument, there is not much to see, since Ankara is a pretty new built city. In contrast, Istanbul was amazing, and has everything that one wants to see. I have also seen Iğdır and eastern parts of Turkiye. from southern region, I have visited kosadası.

F.ck Ankara, I'm also stuck here because of school :D

I understand Istanbul, Ankara, Kuşadası etc. but what were you doing in Iğdır ? :D its not a popular destination :D

There is a lot to see and I didn't even saw all places in my region :/ a long journey hopefully awaits me after the gradutition :)

Back
Top Bottom