What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So we are in agreement then.

I agree with your point, I know people like Indians, Chinese, Iranians, Greeks, Egyptians all see themselves as historical nation/race proud of carrying their ancient identities in modern age.

i donno mate !!

here , you can see bangalis themselves confiming this :

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

agreed dearest bro :D

You know that Arab worshiping Kalu_miah started this thread. You will find lot many Bangladeshi here who think speaking Bengali language is against their identity and they believe they should chose a language like Urdu which will take them closer to Persian, Arabs and Turks. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Aziz janam, my post was not about offending the Bangladeshi people or anything. My post wanst meant like that at all. :)
Man hich moshkel ba Bangladeshiha nadaram.

Certain states are simply a bit artificial with weak national power and institutions, because the people inside it do not share a strong sense of national cohesion.
This is a bit like Middle East.

In Middle East, there only exists three "real" nation states. And those three are Iran, Turkey and Egypt. The others are fake with fake borders and with people that dont have very much loyalty to the central state/government because of tribal or ideological predispositions.

Syria is a real nation state they only thing is they are not as large as they should be, Bilad al Sham.

[quote="rmi5] ? Are snows melt there, dude? :D
Anyway, what has happened to @Ahriman? will he come back?[/quote]
There are still little tiny patches left in some areas, but they're mostly gone. It went to +22 degree C a few days ago and everything melted. Now it's back to 0 degrees lmao

Hopefully he does.

Last edited:
I'm season 4 now. It is really addictive because of good story line and actors. I never got into game of thrones, seems so boring, do you watch that?
addictive?! lol. comparing season 4 with season 5 is like comparing Weed with Cocaine.

Last edited:
@rmi5 @Ostad @rahi2357 @haman10 @Sam1980

BTW, Have you visited this thread.

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Bangladeshi's are arguing that they should abolish their language as it is a mushrik language and should adopt Arabic.

This comes after they have created a thread ( now deleted ) where they were advocating that they should bring some Persians and Arabs to inseminate their girls so that future generation could have high proportion of Islamic blood.
lol what a bunch of retards (whoever thinks like this).

Muslim world is beyond fucked

There are still little tiny patches left in some areas, but they're mostly gone. It went to +22 degree C a few days ago and everything melted. Now it's back to 0 degrees lmao

Hopefully he does.

Where do you live, its 40-41 degree C in my city these days. :(:(

Syria is a real nation state they only thing is they are not as large as they should be, Bilad al Sham.
Syria, just like most states in the region, was the result of somebody's imagination, an HB pencil and a ruler.

Where do you live, its 40-41 degree C in my city these days. :(:(
I wish. We will have one day in July or August where it'll reach 30 degrees and it'll drop off the cliff from then on. I live in Alberta (Canada).

@rmi5 @Ostad @rahi2357 @haman10 @Sam1980

BTW, Have you visited this thread.

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Bangladeshi's are arguing that they should abolish their language as it is a mushrik language and should adopt Arabic.

This comes after they have created a thread ( now deleted ) where they were advocating that they should bring some Persians and Arabs to inseminate their girls so that future generation could have high proportion of Islamic blood.

WOW... WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?

So an Iranian Jew studied in Turkey and Australia and lives in USA ? thats quite an adventure :D

I didn't knew before that you were Jewish but I was thinking you were likely Jewish, I don't know why :D

Anyway you can visit our tea house sometimes :)

Thank you ;)

@Sam1980 :

aziz jaan taghriban maloom shod kojaee hasti dige :D asliatet esfehanie mage na ? :D

Na man Ardabil az tarafe madari.

WOW... WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?
lol I'm not that surprised.
Arab/Iranian muslims are already messed up in the brain, but muslims from outside the ME will make us look like a bunch of Danes.

Bangladeshis, Indonesians etc... can be so messed up that even your imagination can't take you to that level of crazy.

what the ... :crazy:
bomb-jpg.26788

Can someone please explain this....

lol I'm not that surprised.
Arab/Iranian muslims are already messed up in the brain, but muslims from outside the ME will make us look like a bunch of Danes.

Bangladeshis, Indonesians etc... can be so messed up that even your imagination can't take you to that level of crazy.

I seen Malaysian and Indonesians look down upon Arabs and Iranians because in their views they didn't qualify as Muslim enough! What do you say to that?

Back
Top Bottom