What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 @Ostad @rahi2357 @haman10 @Sam1980

BTW, Have you visited this thread.

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Bangladeshi's are arguing that they should abolish their language as it is a mushrik language and should adopt Arabic.

This comes after they have created a thread ( now deleted ) where they were advocating that they should bring some Persians and Arabs to inseminate their girls so that future generation could have high proportion of Islamic blood.

Well Bangladesh is not a real nation state. So this hardly suprising.

Visit this thread for yourself. I did not know you back then else i would have mentioned you too when Bangladeshi's were arguing that they should bring pure Muslims from Arabia to impregnate their girls so that offspring have less proportion of Kaffir blood.

I mentioned all Arabs and few Persians on that thread.

@Ostad

Here is what Bangladeshis were arguing about

These posts have been deleted but you could read them where they have been quoted like here

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security | Page 17
Where do I sign up? :)

bGYTuXa.png

Wow, I had no idea such people existed.

@rmi5 @Ostad @rahi2357 @haman10 @Sam1980

BTW, Have you visited this thread.

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Bangladeshi's are arguing that they should abolish their language as it is a mushrik language and should adopt Arabic.

This comes after they have created a thread ( now deleted ) where they were advocating that they should bring some Persians and Arabs to inseminate their girls so that future generation could have high proportion of Islamic blood.
actually bangla used to be writen in persian . maybe they want to actually bring their language back to its roots ?

because it was changed after brits came there

Well Bangladesh is not a real nation state. So this hardly suprising.
why is it not a real state dear ? dadash een hendi ha ba bangladeshi ha moshkel daran , be ma che ! bezar bezanan tooye saro kaleye ham !!

taze bangladeshi ha kheyli irani ha ru bishtar doost daran :D

Last edited:
actually bangla used to be writen in persian . maybe they want to actually bring their language back to its roots ?

Bengali language has its own script, there was no standard so people used both native Indian scripts and Nastaliq scripts for different Indian languages but no idea about Bengali. Only in case of Hindi-Urdu it got divided into two languages because people couldn't agree as British masterminded the division in 1830s.

Last edited:

why is it not a real state dear ? dadash een hendi ha ba bangladeshi ha moshkel daran , be ma che ! bezar bezanan tooye saro kaleye ham !!

taze bangladeshi ha kheyli irani ha ru bishtar doost daran :D

Aziz janam, my post was not about offending the Bangladeshi people or anything. My post wanst meant like that at all. :)
Man hich moshkel ba Bangladeshiha nadaram.

Certain states are simply a bit artificial with weak national power and institutions, because the people inside it do not share a strong sense of national cohesion.
This is a bit like Middle East.

In Middle East, there only exists three "real" nation states. And those three are Iran, Turkey and Egypt. The others are fake with fake borders and with people that dont have very much loyalty to the central state/government because of tribal or ideological predispositions.

Last edited:

Dude,

I have never heard of it and internet search gave only one useful result ( that too a blog ) on usage of Persian script in Bengali.Chances of this is also low because Bengali has it's unique script ( Brahmi, a script of Aramic family ) rather than Devanagari used in other Indo-European language families in India.

This is probably another myth perpetuated by some wannabee.

Aziz janam, my post was not about offending the Bangladeshi people or anything.
Man hich moshkel ba Bangladeshiha nadaram.

Certain states are simply a bit artificial with weak national power and institutions, because the people inside it do not share a strong sense of national cohesion.
This is a bit like Middle East.

In Middle East, there only exists three "real" nation states. And those three are Iran, Turkey and Egypt. The others are fake with fake borders and with people that dont have very much loyalty to the central state/government because of tribal or ideological predispositions.

Bangladesh is a result of orphaned nationalism. They were deeply associated with Pakistan movement more than Punjabi-Sindhis of modern Pakistan leading to division of Bengal between India and Pakistan but got sidelined in the same country they created and they opted to separate to get a new identity in 1971.

Bangladesh is a result of orphaned nationalism. They were deeply associated with Pakistan movement more than Punjabi-Sindhis of modern Pakistan leading to division of Bengal between India and Pakistan but got sidelined in the same country they created and they opted to separate to get a new identity in 1971.

So we are in agreement then.

Dude,

I have never heard of it and internet search gave only one useful result ( that too a blog ) on usage of Persian script in Bengali.Chances of this is also low because Bengali has it's unique script ( Brahmi, a script of Aramic family ) rather than Devanagari used in other Indo-European language families in India.

This is probably another myth perpetuated by some wannabee.
i donno mate !!

here , you can see bangalis themselves confiming this :

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

agreed dearest bro :D

Last edited:
i donno mate !!

here , you can see bangalis themselves confiming this :

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

Dude,

That is a thread made by biggest psychological slave of Arabs on this forum quoting made belief sources.

My argument against this imposition theory forwarded by wanabees is simple: If Britishers or Hindus imposed a different script than the one widely prevalent on Bengali, why didn't they imposed their own, either Latin or Devanagari; why did they chose a unique script in which no other language is written?

It may be that some people wrote Bengali in Persian script like you are writing Persian in Latin on this forum but unless majority of Bengali speakers were using their current script, how would it had survived?

It may be that some people wrote Bengali in Persian script like you are writing Persian in Latin on this forum but unless majority of Bengali speakers were using their current script, how would it had survived?

Actually, British era language politics were completely different in Punjab, Bengal and UP-Bihar. After securing the Hindi-Urdu divide in UP-Bihar, British failed to expose East Bengalis with Urdu language unlike West Punjab, West Punjabis disowning their own Punjabi language taking Urdu as the provincial language of Punjab, resulting in the open language conflict after partition between West Pakistan and East Pakistan over the issue of national language.

Back
Top Bottom