What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What's with Game of Throne? It seems to be ultra popular everywhere. I've never watched even one minute of it so far. :D

It seems some popular TV series, I too have never watched it.

I guess that's because of Saudi Arabia and Qatar's influence. They are using their money to spread their version of Islam which is not compatible with the modern world under any circumstance. This happens in Sri Lanka where they use young Muslims to brainwash and they send the best kind of them to countries like Qatar to train them into preaching. Sadly it's spreading rapidly and the result is creating a minority that will be isolated and violent.

I will start downloading right now :D

I guess that's because of Saudi Arabia and Qatar's influence. They are using their money to spread their version of Islam which is not compatible with the modern world under any circumstance. This happens in Sri Lanka where they use young Muslims to brainwash and they send the best kind of them to countries like Qatar to train them into preaching. Sadly it's spreading rapidly and the result is creating a minority that will be isolated and violent.
How much Islamists are active in Sri Lanka? I thought you guys were mostly christian and Buddhist.

I will start downloading right now :D
:enjoy:

How much Islamists are active in Sri Lanka? I thought you guys were mostly christian and Buddhist.

:enjoy:
Muslims cover only 10% of the population but there are incidents like vandalizing historical places, burning flags of US and Israel, destroying Sufi shrines, blocking some beaches in eastern coast and the worse side effect is empowering ultra nationalist elements which we really don't need at this time. This started after 1980s.

what the ... :crazy:
bomb-jpg.26788

Can someone please explain this....

:D lol . watch this one .they really don't care about target :)

Muslims cover only 10% of the population but there are incidents like vandalizing historical places, burning flags of US and Israel, destroying Sufi shrines, blocking some beaches in eastern coast and the worse side effect is empowering ultra nationalist elements which we really don't need at this time. This started after 1980s.
Oh muslims. Roses and flowers wherever they go.

@Abii LOL, baahaaleh, be facebook mige fisbook. :lol:
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLTERINGGGGGGG

What a bunch of diseased orangutans (no offense to orangutans). I got cancer listening to his nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom