What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Ahriman Do you know Bahram Moshiri? He is an amazing guy.

You like him? Yes, I do like him, I watched many of his videos. I think he is a Lur? :D Isn't he?

are 24/7
lol man ke kolan bikhial shodam vali age tohin bokonan javabeshono midam.

Asabe khodeto kharab nakon. Tohin mikhad chekar bokone? Age kasi jorat dasht toye root biad chizi behet bege behesh javab bede. Toye internet asabe khodeto kharab nakon bardare man.

You like him? Yes, I do like him, I watched many of his videos. I think he is a Lur? :D Isn't he?
Yes, I do like him, specially his support for freedom and his extensive knowledge about islamic history. He is actually a bakhtiari, from Golpaygan. :D

Yes, I do like him, specially his support for freedom and his extensive knowledge about islamic history. He is actually a bakhtiari, from Golpaygan. :D

Bakhtiari/Lur are the same thing bro :D You know I'm Bakhtiari most of the time, but when it suits me, I'm also a Lur :D

LOL, I thought you said that you are an ultra religious guy, a wahabi as mullahs say, and also you said that you don't have any wife.:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, @Abii is unfortunately banned now. he and me had very fun times with you in teasing you for being a religious dude.:confused:
Religious, I am. Homosexual, I'm not. :D

Good, good my man. You are very informative as always.
well, I like reading a lot, and since my childhood, I have read tons of books about very different subjects from genetics to linguistics and from astronomy and super string theory to islamic studies, and from politics to nanoelectronics. :lol: probably I have spent 3-4 hours a day for reading since my childhood.:smart:
BTW, I like Lur people a lot and respect them a lot,so, I have tried to extend my knowledge about them by reading books and articles ;)

Religious, I am. Homosexual, I'm not. :D
Guys, For the first time on the PDF, I want to expose the real picture of @RazPaK
reza-farahan-300x224.jpg

مهم نيس آمريكا حمله كنه.
مهم اينه كه هند حمله نكنه!!!
كى ميخوإد جلو آميتاپاچان و جبارسينگ رو بگيره؟
:partay:

مهم نيس آمريكا حمله كنه.
:rofl::omghaha:

مهم نيس آمريكا حمله كنه.
Watch it from 12:40 to 14:40 :lol:

well, I like reading a lot, and since my childhood, I have read tons of books about very different subjects from genetics to linguistics and from astronomy and super string theory to islamic studies, and from politics to nanoelectronics. :lol: probably I have spent 3-4 hours a day for reading since my childhood.:smart:
BTW, I like Lur people a lot and respect them a lot,so, I have tried to extend my knowledge about them by reading books and articles ;)

Guys, For the first time on the PDF, I want to expose the real picture of @RazPaK
reza-farahan-300x224.jpg

But I am not Paaaarsian.
:lol:

And I don't cry. :P

Back
Top Bottom