What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

just let it go, that 000010 was ghulam aka mohamadmahdi for sure.
What do you mean by let it go? tell them to stop trolling. mod has said that their first trolling would be equal to a ban, I want to see what he will do. Anyway, as I said before, I know what to do. I will stick to the forum laws, even more than what I usually do, but, I will change my peaceful attitude from now on.

What do you mean by let it go? tell them to stop trolling. mod has said that their first trolling would be equal to a ban, I want to see what he will do. Anyway, as I said before, I know what to do. I will stick to the forum laws, even more than what I usually do, but, I will change my peaceful attitude from now on.

It's time to go to war.:sniper::sniper::guns:

It's time to go to war.:sniper::sniper::guns:
LOL, bro, what I said, does not include any open war. ;) Anyway, what do you want to do about your problem?:pleasantry:
Do you want to marry with some girl or find a girl friend?:ph34r:

LOL, bro, what I said, does not include any open war. ;) Anyway, what do you want to do about your problem?:pleasantry:
Do you want to marry with some girl or find a girl friend?:ph34r:

Who said I'm a virgin?

I just don't play with little me. lolz

Who said I'm a virgin?

I just don't play with little me. lolz
LOL, I thought you said that you are an ultra religious guy, a wahabi as mullahs say, and also you said that you don't have any wife.:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, @Abii is unfortunately banned now. he and me had very fun times with you in teasing you for being a religious dude.:confused:

Inja ke baz dava rah oftade. :undecided:
Man kolan tasmim gereftam ke be bahsaye ghomi reply nakonam. Hata age kasi tohin kard ham mohem nist. Bezar harchi delesh mikhad bege. Shoma ham age kasi tohin kard bikhialesh sho aziz. ;)
are 24/7
lol man ke kolan bikhial shodam vali age tohin bokonan javabeshono midam.

Back
Top Bottom