What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

again mate , u dont know him

give it some time ...
well he was the first iranian who welcomed me here i talk with him more than anyone in PDF and he is good guy i can say except him and you and ostad i dont have friend among iranians it's make me upset that you two are not friends something i cant do about it but i wonder since you are not friends why you are talking to each other ? let's end this now :what:

Diggi ke baraaye man nemijousheh, mikhaam sare sag toush bejousheh
i know what your meaning but this is not the way dude lets not continue this lets stay in pace just for know surenas will be happy about you avatar

well he was the first iranian who welcomed me here i talk with him more than anyone in PDF and he is good guy i can say except him and you and ostad i dont have friend among iranians it's make me upset that you two are not friends something i cant do about it but i wonder since you are not friends why you are talking to each other ? let's end this now :what:

azizam , iran hame chize mane . hazeram har lahze vase iran bemiramo zende sham

man yeki nemitoonam hozoor een bacharo tahamol konam . albate kari behesh nadaram va nadashtam

ama moghe ee ke mire ru asabam , va khodesh midoone key ha hast , manam daram barash

kholase , shoma hamishe tarafdar dari too irani ha

motaesefam ke een chiza ru didi inja

@Serpentine
Your moderation sucks and you are responsible for this mess. Why this a$$hole is allowed to open his dirty mouth and insult me and my family like this? you have not even deleted their posts in past when they insulted me.
We all know that who is this multiple account user. he is haman10 aka Resurection aka hosseini aka Momble The Great aka Ironboot aka Tesurrection, ... . Why don't you report it to @WebMaster ? It is not always my responsibility to call mods and let them know about these a$$holes.
@WebMaster , this is the nth account of this a$$hole who has insulted me. BTW, dude, you need to do something very serious about the moderation of Iran section. The mod literally allows scum terrorist supporters to roam freely, do not report them for being multiple account user, and unfairly bans foreign users.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @blain2

Dude calm down.
Despite your belief and unlike many on this forum, I have other things in REAL life to do and I can't be online 24/7 to stop some madman from insulting you. I have already banned him. He was not @haman10, it was a duplicate account of Iranzamin aka Falon.

Your fights will not be tolerated here anymore, you were right, I was too soft, but if I ever see a fight here again, I will simply thread ban the violators, problem solved, case closed.

@rmi5: posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

@haman10 and others: One single violation on this section, including insults, trollings and etc and a 1 week thread ban will be issued.

:)

Your fights will not be tolerated here anymore, you were right, I was too soft, but if I ever see a fight here again, I will simply thread ban the violators, problem solved, case closed.

@rmi5: posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

@haman10 and others: One single violation on this section, including insults, trollings and etc and a 1 week thread ban will be issued.

god bless you my man !!

That's a good news if you really do so. after all, it is your responsibility as a mod to make sure that trolls do not roam freely in the forum, and I am tired of keep reporting their trolling to Webmaster, and rest of mods.
Well, whether some people like it or not, Gunaz TV is a world wide respected news agency, who promotes democracy and freedom. What you said, does not apply to Gunaz TV. Anyway, their news is mostly repeated by other news agencies like BBC CNN, radiofarda, ... So, I can even mention both sources.

That's a good news if you really do so. after all, it is your responsibility as a mod to make sure that trolls do not roam freely in the forum, and I am tired of keep reporting their trolling to Webmaster, and rest of mods.

Well, whether some people like it or not, Gunaz TV is a world wide respected news agency, who promotes democracy and freedom. What you said, does not apply to Gunaz TV. Anyway, their news is mostly repeated by other news agencies like BBC CNN, radiofarda, ... So, I can even mention both sources.

No, Gunaz tv is only respected for those who promote separatism, not for 'common' Iranians and the level of bs on this site is so high that there is no way to describe it. And I don't like BBC either, it has its own propaganda, just like some domestic websites that are full of $hit. Now this is my PERSONAL opinion, not a Mod's opinion.

You can post news from any source you want, but if there is slightest indication that it is targeting a certain ethnic group or spreading hateful separatism content it will be deleted and warnings will be issued, according to forum rules. ;)

Dude calm down.
Despite your belief and unlike many on this forum, I have other things in REAL life to do and I can't be online 24/7 to stop some madman from insulting you. I have already banned him. He was not @haman10, it was a duplicate account of Iranzamin aka Falon.
How did you find out? did you check IPs? since his childish grammar was more similar to Resurection, and his initial posts in the thread which he was chatting with haman10, and islam shall be the winner, was also revealing.
Anyway, @Islam shall be the winner I know that you have been in contact with him (000010) via email. would you mind to let us know that he was Falon or Resurection? or, are they the same person?!!! LOL

How did you find out? did you check IPs? since his childish grammar was more similar to Resurection, and his initial posts in the thread which he was chatting with haman10, and islam shall be the winner, was also revealing.
Anyway, @Islam shall be the winner I know that you have been in contact with him (000010) via email. would you mind to let us know that he was Falon or Resurection? or, are they the same person?!!! LOL
Not an ip check, it was based on my past experience with him but whoever he was, that account deserved a ban and it was given. I really don't care who the real persons behind suicide accounts are, they will just get banned.

رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرد که ناوگان روسی کشتی های اوکراینی را متوقف کرده است/آمریکا روسیه را تحریم می کند
Çərsənbə Axşamı, 03.03.2014 11:02
گوناز تی وی : ایالات متحده برای تحریم شدید روسیه آماده می شود
به گزارش گوناز تی وی تورچین اف رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرده است که روسها کشتی های نظامی اوکراین را متوقف کرده اند. پس از انتشار این خبر وزارت خارجه ی آمریکا با انتشار مطلبی ادعا کرد که برای تحریم های همه جانبه ی روسیه آماده می شوند. در این مورد همچنین مارک ماردل، سردبیر اخبار شمال آمریکای بی‌بی‌سی: وزارت امور خارجه آمریکا می گوید که برای اعمال تحریم علیه روسیه آماده می شود.
اتحادیه ی اروپا نیز ابراز داشته است که در 6 مارس (سه روز بعد) برای بررسی وضعیت اوکراین گردهم خواهند آمد.
مقامات وزارت خارجه آمریکا می‌گویند که گزارشهای مبنی بر تهدید روسیه در استفاده از زور علیه اوکراین اگر صحت داشته باشد، به معنی افزایش خطرناک بحران در منطقه است.
همچنین خبر می رسد که وزیران امور خارجه اتحادیه اروپا پس از نشست اضطراری خود در بروکسل، با صدور بیانیه‌ای "نقض آشکار تمامیت ارضی و حاکمیت ملی اوکراین در اثر اقدامات تهاجمی نیروهای مسلح روسیه" را به شدت محکوم کردند و خواهان بازگشت سربازان روسیه به پایگاه های خود در شبه جزیره کریمه شدند.
رادوسلاو سیکورسکی، وزیر امور خارجه لهستان به بی‌بی‌سی گفت: وحشت عمده من از این است که مقامات روسیه تبلیغات خودشان را باور کنند، مرتکب اشتباهات مهلک شوند و دروازه دوزخ را باز کنند.
هرمن ون رومپوی، رئیس شورای اروپا توییت کرده است: اجلاس فوق العاده روسای جمهوری و نخست وزیران اتحادیه اروپا به منظور کمک به کاهش تنش در اوکراین روز سه شنبه برگزار می شود.
از سوی دیگر نیز کشتی های نظامی آمریکا و روسیه به سوی دریای سیاه به حرکت در آمده اند لوران فابیوس وزیر خارجه فرانسه نیز گفته است که "روس‌ها نمی‌خواهند کشورهایی که زمانی در قلمرو امپراتوری‌شان بودند زیاد از کنترلشان خارج شوند. در مورد کریمه، آنها از قبل در سواستوپول پایگاه داشتند، با توجه به آنچه در اوکراین اتفاق افتاد، یعنی سرنگونی یا کناره گیری یانوکوویچ، آنها می‌خواهند دوباره کریمه را در کنترل بگیرند. روشن است که این از نظر حقوق بین‌المللی کاملا غیر قابل قبول است"
در مورد بحران اوکراین سایت گوناز تی وی لحظه به لحظه همگام با تحولات به روز خواهد شد
گوناز تی وی
A.I
کشتی های روسی از تنگه ی چاناق قلعه گذشتند
Çərsənbə Axşamı, 03.03.2014 10:00
گوناز تی وی : دو کشتی نظامی روسی مستقر در مدیترانه به سوی دریای سیاه در حرکت هستند
به گزارش گوناز تی وی دو کشتی نظامی روسی به نامهای ساراتوو و یامال با گذر از بغاز چاناق قلعه ی تورکیه وارد دریای مرمره شده و از آنجا به سوی دریای سیاه به حرکت در آمدند.
همچنین ساعتی پیش خبری منتشر شد مبنی بر اینکه از منابع یونانی نقل کرده اند که ناوهای جنگی هواپیمابر آمریکا مانند یو اس رمیج و یو اس نیوی همچنین ناوگان ششم دریایی این کشور با سیصد سرباز از سواحل یونان به سوی دریای سیاه به راه افتاده اند.
از سوی دیگر طرف اوکراینی اعلام کرده است که اطلاعاتی در دست دارد مبنی بر اینکه قرار است روسها امشب با یک درگیری ساختگی و به شکل کشتن چند سرباز خود به نیروهای اوکراینی حمله کنند.
از سوی دیگر خبرها حاکی است که روسها سربازان زیادی را به منطقه گسیل داشته اند و در اوکراین نیز مردم برای جنگ با روسیه به صورت داوطلبانه وارد ارتش می شوند.
همچنین ارتش روسیه سلاح و ادوات سنگین خود را در منطقه ی نزدیک به کریمه جمع کرده است. در این راستا اتحادیه ی اروپا مذاکرات با روسیه در مورد لغو ویزا برای شهروندان روسی را به حالت تعلیق در آورده است.
از اودسا و دونئتسک در اوکراین خبر می رسد که در این شهرها نیز طرفداران روسیه پرچم این کشور را به احتزاز در آورده اند. بیم آن می رود که غرب و جنوب اوکراین نیز مانند کریمه توسط روسها اشغال شود.
دولت آمریکا نیز اعلام کرد که در اعتراض به دخالت روسیه در اوکراین، به نمایندگی از رئیس جمهور اوباما هیئتی را به مراسم افتتاحیه پارالمپیک سوچی نخواهد فرستاد. اما ورزشکاران آمریکایی طبق برنامه قبلی در پارالمپیک شرکت می کنند.
خبرگزاری اینترفکس روسیه هم از قول سخنگوی ناوگان نیروی دریایی روسیه در دریای سیاه صدور اولتیماتوم خطاب به نیروهای اوکراینی در کریمه را تکذیب کرده است: "ما به دریافت روزانه گزارش هایی عادت کرده ایم که در آن به آماده شدن برای اقدام نظامی علیه همکاران اوکراینی خود متهم می شویم. ما به سمت رویارویی مستقیم کشیده نخواهیم شد"
مطابق قرارداد سال 2010 روسیه می تواند 161 هواپیما ، 388 کشتی جنگی و 25 هزار نیروی نظامی در کریمه داشته باشد.
در مورد بحران اوکراین سایت گوناز تی وی لحظه به لحظه همگام با تحولات به روز خواهد شد
گوناز تی وی
A.I
رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرد که ناوگان روسی کشتی های اوکراینی را متوقف کرده است/آمریکا روسیه را تحریم می کند-GunazTV / اخبار
کشتی های روسی از تنگه ی چاناق قلعه گذشتند-GunazTV / اخبار

Last edited:
روسیه خبر اولتیماتوم به نیروهای اوکراینی را تکذیب کرد
Çərsənbə Axşamı, 03.03.2014 09:24
گوناز تی وی : وزارت دفاع روسیه تکذیبه صادر کرد
به گزارش گوناز تی وی لحظاتی پیش یک سخنگوی وزارت دفاع روسیه در گفت و گو با روزنامه روسی ودوموستی گزارش های مربوط به اولتیماتوم نظامی این کشور به نیروهای اوکراینی در کریمه را تکذیب کرده و آن را "کاملا بی اساس" است.
پیشتر گزارش داده شده بود که روسیه برای خروج نیروهای اکراینی از کریمه تا فردا ساعت 5 صبح اولتیماتوم داده است که این خبر از سوی مقامات اوکراینی تایید شده بود. اما دقایقی پیش خبری منتشر شد مبنی بر اینکه نیروهای روسی در نزدیکی سواحل کریمه از ملوانان یک کشتی نظامی ضد زیردریایی اوکراینی خواسته اند تا کشتی را ظرف یک ساعت ترک کنند و گرنه نیروهای روسیه به زور کشتی را تصرف خواهند کرد که در این مورد تکذیبیه ای صادر نشده است.
از سوی دیگر ناوگان دریایی آمریکایی برای گذر از تنگه ی چاناق قلعه به سوی دریای سیاه به حرکت در آمده اند.
گوناز تی وی
A.I

روسیه خبر اولتیماتوم به نیروهای اوکراینی را تکذیب کرد-GunazTV / اخبار

Back
Top Bottom