What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5

mate, don't post from that site....

Well, honestly, there is no problem with that website. What they oppose to, is the content which is also available in BBCPersian, CNN, radiofarda, and ...
usually, their news is not original and can be found on other websites as well. ;)
They also post some articles, which are very interesting and comprehensive as well. I think these ones are the only genuine part of their website.

Last edited:
Well, honestly, there is no problem with that website. What they oppose to, is the content which is also available in BBCPersian, CNN, radiofarda, and ...
usually, their news is not original and can be found on other websites as well. ;)
They also post some articles, which are very interesting and comprehensive as well. I think these ones are the only genuine part of their website.

Mate, i don't know anything about that site but mods rules, are rules. :undecided:

Mate, i don't know anything about that site but mods rules, are rules. :undecided:
;) mods are not gods, dude. I negotiated with our mod about it, and he agreed to mention that website. But, the content rules would be still applied., which is reasonable.

;) mods are not gods, dude. I negotiated with our mod about it, and he agreed to mention that website. But, the content rules would be still applied., which is reasonable.

Oh, ok than.

I thought, it was not permitted... no problem than. :enjoy:

Your fights will not be tolerated here anymore, you were right, I was too soft, but if I ever see a fight here again, I will simply thread ban the violators, problem solved, case closed.

@rmi5: posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

@haman10 and others: One single violation on this section, including insults, trollings and etc and a 1 week thread ban will be issued.

:)

That's what we need here .

Thanks .:-)

dude i didn't say P.industry is the best options but still better than being street girl you always dont have good and bad options some time you must chose between bad and worst btw the things you put there is not related to P.industry . P.stars get marry after they retired form P.industry their name is not real some of them just enter for few month or year and as soon as they find a job they exit the industry . the single mom is on the prostitute topic specially unmanaged prostitute they are very vulnerable . i give you example . a student prostituting so she could finish her study but she unexpectedly get Pregnant now her life will ruined and she will become single mom . also the "Number of live births to unmarried women" cant mean all of these child dont have father or their mothers are prostitute . i ill give you an other example about it . imagine 2 students of medicine they must both study for 6 year before Graduate if they enter university in age of 19 they will Graduate in age of 25 ofc if they could finish it in time it may take 1 or 2 more years and now must study for 4 years for higher education if they ofc if they could finish they study in time they will be in age of 29 or 30 now think about it if they wanna continue their study she will pas age of Pregnancy . maybe some of those 1.609.619 are the medicine students in west a lot of people fear marriage cuz of the hard law about divorce so they try to live several years under a roof to see if they could merry or not or some of them are those who cant merry so they chose to spend their money on their life instead of marriage in iran if you wanna marry at least you need 60 million toman for low class marriage now think if they dont marry and spend their money to buy a house how many iranian will have house for their own in the first day of marriage ?? i dont say this is a good thing or bad thing these are culture differences between us and them thats all :-)
dude p industry is not an option, in this very moment there are women who are working in mines. can i sell drugs because i am out of money? and i am not saying all the single moms are ..., i am talking about its effect on society. its like a circle, p industry destroys a family, and children of that family become ...,and again and again.
i believe you have point but judge for yourself. this is part one.

Last edited:
Can u see how much rude and insecure this guy is ?

I really pitty him . Let him do what he wants to do

My mission was to un-veil him and I think its done
@Serpentine
I think you said that their next trolling would be equal to a ban.

@rmi5: posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

:)
رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرد که ناوگان روسی کشتی های اوکراینی را متوقف کرده است/آمریکا روسیه را تحریم می کند
Çərsənbə Axşamı, 03.03.2014 11:02
گوناز تی وی : ایالات متحده برای تحریم شدید روسیه آماده می شود
به گزارش گوناز تی وی تورچین اف رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرده است که روسها کشتی های نظامی اوکراین را متوقف کرده اند. پس از انتشار این خبر وزارت خارجه ی آمریکا با انتشار مطلبی ادعا کرد که برای تحریم های همه جانبه ی روسیه آماده می شوند. در این مورد همچنین مارک ماردل، سردبیر اخبار شمال آمریکای بی‌بی‌سی: وزارت امور خارجه آمریکا می گوید که برای اعمال تحریم علیه روسیه آماده می شود.
اتحادیه ی اروپا نیز ابراز داشته است که در 6 مارس (سه روز بعد) برای بررسی وضعیت اوکراین گردهم خواهند آمد.
مقامات وزارت خارجه آمریکا می‌گویند که گزارشهای مبنی بر تهدید روسیه در استفاده از زور علیه اوکراین اگر صحت داشته باشد، به معنی افزایش خطرناک بحران در منطقه است.
همچنین خبر می رسد که وزیران امور خارجه اتحادیه اروپا پس از نشست اضطراری خود در بروکسل، با صدور بیانیه‌ای "نقض آشکار تمامیت ارضی و حاکمیت ملی اوکراین در اثر اقدامات تهاجمی نیروهای مسلح روسیه" را به شدت محکوم کردند و خواهان بازگشت سربازان روسیه به پایگاه های خود در شبه جزیره کریمه شدند.
رادوسلاو سیکورسکی، وزیر امور خارجه لهستان به بی‌بی‌سی گفت: وحشت عمده من از این است که مقامات روسیه تبلیغات خودشان را باور کنند، مرتکب اشتباهات مهلک شوند و دروازه دوزخ را باز کنند.
هرمن ون رومپوی، رئیس شورای اروپا توییت کرده است: اجلاس فوق العاده روسای جمهوری و نخست وزیران اتحادیه اروپا به منظور کمک به کاهش تنش در اوکراین روز سه شنبه برگزار می شود.
از سوی دیگر نیز کشتی های نظامی آمریکا و روسیه به سوی دریای سیاه به حرکت در آمده اند لوران فابیوس وزیر خارجه فرانسه نیز گفته است که "روس‌ها نمی‌خواهند کشورهایی که زمانی در قلمرو امپراتوری‌شان بودند زیاد از کنترلشان خارج شوند. در مورد کریمه، آنها از قبل در سواستوپول پایگاه داشتند، با توجه به آنچه در اوکراین اتفاق افتاد، یعنی سرنگونی یا کناره گیری یانوکوویچ، آنها می‌خواهند دوباره کریمه را در کنترل بگیرند. روشن است که این از نظر حقوق بین‌المللی کاملا غیر قابل قبول است"
در مورد بحران اوکراین سایت گوناز تی وی لحظه به لحظه همگام با تحولات به روز خواهد شد
گوناز تی وی
A.I
کشتی های روسی از تنگه ی چاناق قلعه گذشتند
Çərsənbə Axşamı, 03.03.2014 10:00
گوناز تی وی : دو کشتی نظامی روسی مستقر در مدیترانه به سوی دریای سیاه در حرکت هستند
به گزارش گوناز تی وی دو کشتی نظامی روسی به نامهای ساراتوو و یامال با گذر از بغاز چاناق قلعه ی تورکیه وارد دریای مرمره شده و از آنجا به سوی دریای سیاه به حرکت در آمدند.
همچنین ساعتی پیش خبری منتشر شد مبنی بر اینکه از منابع یونانی نقل کرده اند که ناوهای جنگی هواپیمابر آمریکا مانند یو اس رمیج و یو اس نیوی همچنین ناوگان ششم دریایی این کشور با سیصد سرباز از سواحل یونان به سوی دریای سیاه به راه افتاده اند.
از سوی دیگر طرف اوکراینی اعلام کرده است که اطلاعاتی در دست دارد مبنی بر اینکه قرار است روسها امشب با یک درگیری ساختگی و به شکل کشتن چند سرباز خود به نیروهای اوکراینی حمله کنند.
از سوی دیگر خبرها حاکی است که روسها سربازان زیادی را به منطقه گسیل داشته اند و در اوکراین نیز مردم برای جنگ با روسیه به صورت داوطلبانه وارد ارتش می شوند.
همچنین ارتش روسیه سلاح و ادوات سنگین خود را در منطقه ی نزدیک به کریمه جمع کرده است. در این راستا اتحادیه ی اروپا مذاکرات با روسیه در مورد لغو ویزا برای شهروندان روسی را به حالت تعلیق در آورده است.
از اودسا و دونئتسک در اوکراین خبر می رسد که در این شهرها نیز طرفداران روسیه پرچم این کشور را به احتزاز در آورده اند. بیم آن می رود که غرب و جنوب اوکراین نیز مانند کریمه توسط روسها اشغال شود.
دولت آمریکا نیز اعلام کرد که در اعتراض به دخالت روسیه در اوکراین، به نمایندگی از رئیس جمهور اوباما هیئتی را به مراسم افتتاحیه پارالمپیک سوچی نخواهد فرستاد. اما ورزشکاران آمریکایی طبق برنامه قبلی در پارالمپیک شرکت می کنند.
خبرگزاری اینترفکس روسیه هم از قول سخنگوی ناوگان نیروی دریایی روسیه در دریای سیاه صدور اولتیماتوم خطاب به نیروهای اوکراینی در کریمه را تکذیب کرده است: "ما به دریافت روزانه گزارش هایی عادت کرده ایم که در آن به آماده شدن برای اقدام نظامی علیه همکاران اوکراینی خود متهم می شویم. ما به سمت رویارویی مستقیم کشیده نخواهیم شد"
مطابق قرارداد سال 2010 روسیه می تواند 161 هواپیما ، 388 کشتی جنگی و 25 هزار نیروی نظامی در کریمه داشته باشد.
در مورد بحران اوکراین سایت گوناز تی وی لحظه به لحظه همگام با تحولات به روز خواهد شد
گوناز تی وی
A.I
رییس جمهور اوکراین ادعا کرد که ناوگان روسی کشتی های اوکراینی را متوقف کرده است/آمریکا روسیه را تحریم می کند-GunazTV / اخبار
کشتی های روسی از تنگه ی چاناق قلعه گذشتند-GunazTV / اخبار

This was just some mins after the iranian mod told him to stop posting from that crap site

No, Gunaz tv is only respected for those who promote separatism, not for 'common' Iranians and the level of bs on this site is so high that there is no way to describe it. And I don't like BBC either, it has its own propaganda, just like some domestic websites that are full of $hit. Now this is my PERSONAL opinion, not a Mod's opinion.

You can post news from any source you want, but if there is slightest indication that it is targeting a certain ethnic group or spreading hateful separatism content it will be deleted and warnings will be issued, according to forum rules. ;)
^^^^^^
you said you would ban if news from Gunaz was posted...
Nice try!

posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

@Serpentine I hope you stick to your word. No other mod would tolerate this in their section.

Back
Top Bottom