What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's very funny because rmi5 has insulted several people's mothers and not been banned. I personally have seen him insult @kollang and @haman10 mother for no reason. He also accuses anybody that he doesn't like of being a multiple account user. He has accused me and is now accusing haman.

@Serpentine you have repeatedly seen @rmi5 insult Persians, Kurds and Armenians and you have seen him post news from separatist organizations like gunaz. Yet you allow him to roam freely around Iran section and now he is even insulting you.

oh wait , maybe @SinaG is one of my accounts ! ?

isnt it :lol:

It's very funny because rmi5 has insulted several people's mothers and not been banned. I personally have seen him insult @kollang and @haman10 mother for no reason. He also accuses anybody that he doesn't like of being a multiple account user. He has accused me and is now accusing haman.

@Serpentine you have repeatedly seen @rmi5 insult Persians, Kurds and Armenians and you have seen him post news from separatist organizations like gunaz. Yet you allow him to roam freely around Iran section and now he is even insulting you.

kollang and haman10 used a F word and insulted me, and when I opposed, they said that, it is not insulting. then I said, if it is not insulting, tell it your mothers. I think what I said was the logical response.
BTW, Do not play victim. we all know you are butthurt about your failed trolling and banning your dear stupid double user friend @Surenas. Go and cry somewhere else.

Yo, whats up people. :)

intheclub.gif

kollang and haman10 used a F word and insulted me, and when I opposed, they said that, it is not insulting. then I said, if it is not insulting, tell it your mothers. I think what I said was the logical response.
BTW, Do not play victim. we all know you are butthurt about your failed trolling and banning your dear stupid double user friend @Surenas. Go and cry somewhere else.

@SinaG and @Surenas are double users

@haman10 and who was his name ? @Momble The Great are also doublw users

there is @SOHEIL and @mohsen and @kollang too , theyre terrorist double users

and at last there is this idiot who might also be a double user named @Serpentine

===================

alright whos left ?

i guess its just the polite , decent , non troll @rmi5 :lol:

Yo, whats up people. :)

intheclub.gif

as always , rmi5 started a fight here

lol

Last edited:
with this forum law freedom of speech is one of the basic right you can speak (same as insulting baktiyaris and call it freedom of speech) no matter of your nationality or political view as long as @rmi5 is iranian which he is he can post here you cant insult him as you cant insult regime supporter or opposed let it make clear this things insult is not free here the things 000010 is done should not welcomed by iranian members i hop you get what im saying

with this forum law freedom of speech is one of the basic right you can speak (same as insulting baktiyaris and call it freedom of speech) no matter of your nationality or political view as long as @rmi5 is iranian which he is he can post here you cant insult him as you cant insult regime supporter or opposed let it make clear this things insult is not free here the things 000010 is done should not welcomed by iranian members i hop you get what im saying

youre new here buddy

when 10 people are furious about his insults in this forum , fekresho bokon dige ghazie chiye .

you have no idea about the things he said and the way he acted .

its not about the regime anymore . dare separatism ru rasman tabligh mikone

24/7 dar mored turko kurdo pars harf mizane

You guys were so tight a few months ago. :(
Well, after our mod failed to deal with these trolls and I felt and took the responsibility to report these scums to mods, all of the basiji trolls have became against me, and insult me on a daily basis, and I report them continuously and they get banned, and they again create a new account, but our mod does not report it to admins. here is a few of these goons names that I recall that have been banned by my reports:
Momble The Great, Ironboot, TakhtJamshid, Martyr Ommlette, shiapahlevan, hosseini, amirmahdi, Tesurrection, Resurection, ...
Now, you may know why these goons are so butthurt about me. ;)

@Serpentine
Your moderation sucks and you are responsible for this mess. Why this a$$hole is allowed to open his dirty mouth and insult me and my family like this? you have not even deleted their posts in past when they insulted me.
We all know that who is this multiple account user. he is haman10 aka Resurection aka hosseini aka Momble The Great aka Ironboot aka Tesurrection, ... . Why don't you report it to @WebMaster ? It is not always my responsibility to call mods and let them know about these a$$holes.
@WebMaster , this is the nth account of this a$$hole who has insulted me. BTW, dude, you need to do something very serious about the moderation of Iran section. The mod literally allows scum terrorist supporters to roam freely, do not report them for being multiple account user, and unfairly bans foreign users.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @blain2

U son of the bitch terrorist is your bloddy country that u work for.U are not irani u should go out of iranian thread.Every iranian hate u .. Get lost u anti iranian bathroom cockroach!!

Well, after our mod failed to deal with these trolls and I felt and took the responsibility to report these scums to mods, all of the basiji trolls have became against me, and insult me on a daily basis, and I report them continuously and they get banned, and they again create a new account, but our mod does not report it to admins. here is a few of these goons names that I recall that have been banned by my reports:
Momble The Great, Ironboot, TakhtJamshid, Martyr Ommlette, shiapahlevan, hosseini, amirmahdi, Tesurrection, Resurection, ...
Now, you may know why these goons are so butthurt about me. ;)

Get lost from here mother fucker
U are noti rani
Get lost motherf
U motherfucker should know I am not the one that u dirty cockroach said
Get lost motherfucker from iranian..

U son of the bitch terrorist is your bloddy country that u work for.U are not irani u should go out of iranian thread.Every iranian hate u .. Get lost u anti iranian bathroom cockroach!!
rf

believe me , youre helping him

he wants you to insult him so that he can walk away from everything he did

bavar kon oon doost dare behesh fosh bedi .

velesh kon

believe me , youre helping him

he wants you to insult him so that he can walk away from everything he did

bavar kon oon doost dare behesh fosh bedi .

velesh kon

Kose nanash madarsag !un irani nist khodesho inja jaye irania zade harumzade

youre new here buddy

when 10 people are furious about his insults in this forum , fekresho bokon dige ghazie chiye .

you have no idea about the things he said and the way he acted .

its not about the regime anymore . dare separatism ru rasman tabligh mikone

24/7 dar mored turko kurdo pars harf mizane
dude as log as i remember he is not separatism but he get's upset when when people saying things about turk or azerbijan same as me if some buddy insult turkmens like surenas i ill get upset and i will respond harder thats normal the link he put as long as i remmber was about turkmens tribal activity in Anatoli azerbijan and sirya he's other link was about iranian mass attacking to some one's page similar to lima's and messi's page in facebook he didn't write all of these by him self he just copy/ paste it . now some one will insult some other other one will insult harder and it will keep going are we children ? lets not continue this it wont help us lets start fresh

Back
Top Bottom