What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1660596_728556070528669_886785192_n.jpg

کیمِ جونگ ایل و کیمِ کارداشیان
هردوتا کیم‌اند اما این کجا و آن کجا
آن یـکی کیمی‌ست کآدم می‌خورد
این یکی کیمی‌ست کآدم می‌خورد
:lol::lol:

dude like it or not every country in every 15 years get hard shock it's fall to the Governor to govern the suctions after every economic success there is a economic fall and it will keep continuing raise and fall . in west people who lose their jobs and don't know whatta do there is a one secure options for them and that is **** industry to keep them safe to give them income to keep them healthy . in east (im talking about after fall of Soviet ) there wasn't such options for young girls so they fall on streets than they hunted by russian mafia and you know what happens to them they have no right there is no payment they are just sx slaves which will daily raped by customers and the Longevity of their lives was about 5 years after 5 years these girls dies or attempt Suicide . you see one side of the coin i telling you other side this is the options they have until they could find a job and come back to normal life
so All's fair in love and war ?, this is going to make them good guys? lets look at this side of coin, do you know this protecting system for girls destroyed how many families? do you know about percentage of single mothers in us?half of the childrens even dont know about their mothers/fathers.
The Mysterious and Alarming Rise of Single Parenthood in America
Single parents have more than tripled as a share of American households since 1960. It's a huge problem without an easy explanation.
APARNA MATHUR, HAO FU, AND PETER HANSENSEP 3 2013, 11:31 AM ET

Reuters
You probably remember the headlines about “Breadwinner Moms” a few months ago. The Pew Center had published a report finding women are the best-paid workers in a record 40 percent of households with children under 18. That’s practically quadruple the 1960 number.

But a little detail was often lost in the large-font headlines. Sixty percent of “breadwinner-mom” families are really just single-mom families. In fact, single moms account for precisely one-quarter of U.S. households. Single dads make up another 6 percent.

In other words, the biggest story here isn’t the rise of female earners, exactly, even though that’s a distinct and powerful trend. This is really a story about a more astonishing fact: Single parents have more than tripled as a share of American households since 1960.

Single parent households exist in a different socioeconomic pool than married households. Single mothers earn incomes that place them well below married mothers in the income ladder. According to Pew, married mothers earned a median family income of $80,000 in 2011, almost four times more than families led by a single mom. This is likely a consequence of the lower educational qualifications of single mothers, as well as the fact that they are younger and more likely to be black or Hispanic. Married mothers tend to be older and are disproportionately white and college-educated.

Our own analysis, using data from the Current Population Survey March Supplement for 2007-2012 closely parallels Pew’s findings, with some interesting nuances. In 2007, a married mother earned an average income of $57,194, nearly double that of single moms. Even after the recession hit married couples the hardest, average real incomes of single moms were just 60 percent of married moms in 2012. Differences in incomes between single and married dads also persisted over the course of the recession.

Although single dads earn more than single moms, but single parents, overall, earn less than married parents. It comes down to jobs, really. More than 80 percent of moms with spouses are employed, but only 60 percent of single mothers are in full-time jobs -- perhaps due to the difficulty of managing children alone. Similarly, single dads are less likely to be in full-time jobs (69 percent) than married dads (88 percent).

There is much more research to do, but this much we know: Single parents work less and learn less because they are the sole caretakers for their children. A recent report by the International Labor Organization shows that the US is the only country in the top fifteen most competitive ones that does not mandate paid maternity leave, paid sick leave and does not guarantee paid vacation time. New parents in the US are guaranteed their jobs for 12 weeks after the arrival of a new baby under the Family Medical Leave Act of 1993.

Paying for childcare can also be incredibly costly, driving down the incentives to work. Research confirms this intuition in several ways. Mothers who live near their mothers or mothers-in-law participate in the labor force significantly more than mothers who do not live close. Childcare subsidies can be incredibly important in allowing single mothers to find jobs with conventional or standard schedules.

The ability to work a standard schedule is more important than one might expect. A few studies have found that workers engaged in non-standard work are more likely to be assigned to routine jobs and to receive less training and fewer promotions than others. Consequently these workers earn less and are less likely to have health insurance and pension benefits than standard workers. Furthermore, nonstandard work is linked to a number of adverse outcomes for parents and children, such as work and family conflicts, marital instability, health problems for both parents and children, and poor educational outcomes for children.

Most strikingly, our data suggest that the presence or absence of children might be the single biggest factor explaining income differences between single and married mothers. For single and married women without children, the average difference in income in 2012 was $857—almost inconsequential compared to the almost $19,000 difference between single and married mothers. The differences for single and married men are also lower in the case of no children, but they are still fairly significant.

Hence the rise of single parenting, particularly single mothers, represents both a promise and a problem. If this is the path forward for society, we need to do all that we can to ensure that for these families single parenting is in fact a dream, and not the enormous challenge that it currently is today.

• Number of live births to unmarried women: 1,609,619
  • Birth rate for unmarried women: 45.3 births per 1,000 unmarried women aged 15-44 years
  • Percent of all births to unmarried women: 40.7%
cheers.

Last edited:
Have any of you guys ever went to a football match live? I've heard that people go really crazy at times o_O

Aren't India and US allies?
india has a very independent foreign policy and we try to be friendly with everyone.
though both the countries are our friends,india has no better friend than russia.
and no usa and india are not allies,not by far.

so All's fair in love and war ?, this is going to make them good guys? lets look at this side of coin, do you know this protecting system for girls destroyed how many families? do you know about percentage of single mothers in us?half of the childrens even dont know about their mothers/fathers.

• Number of live births to unmarried women: 1,609,619
  • Birth rate for unmarried women: 45.3 births per 1,000 unmarried women aged 15-44 years
  • Percent of all births to unmarried women: 40.7%
cheers.
dude i didn't say P.industry is the best options but still better than being street girl you always dont have good and bad options some time you must chose between bad and worst btw the things you put there is not related to P.industry . P.stars get marry after they retired form P.industry their name is not real some of them just enter for few month or year and as soon as they find a job they exit the industry . the single mom is on the prostitute topic specially unmanaged prostitute they are very vulnerable . i give you example . a student prostituting so she could finish her study but she unexpectedly get Pregnant now her life will ruined and she will become single mom . also the "Number of live births to unmarried women" cant mean all of these child dont have father or their mothers are prostitute . i ill give you an other example about it . imagine 2 students of medicine they must both study for 6 year before Graduate if they enter university in age of 19 they will Graduate in age of 25 ofc if they could finish it in time it may take 1 or 2 more years and now must study for 4 years for higher education if they ofc if they could finish they study in time they will be in age of 29 or 30 now think about it if they wanna continue their study she will pas age of Pregnancy . maybe some of those 1.609.619 are the medicine students in west a lot of people fear marriage cuz of the hard law about divorce so they try to live several years under a roof to see if they could merry or not or some of them are those who cant merry so they chose to spend their money on their life instead of marriage in iran if you wanna marry at least you need 60 million toman for low class marriage now think if they dont marry and spend their money to buy a house how many iranian will have house for their own in the first day of marriage ?? i dont say this is a good thing or bad thing these are culture differences between us and them thats all :-)

Last edited:
@rmi5 Kose nanaye jendat harumzade...
Madarghabhe ! get your a$$hole out of iranian chill thread Boro kun bede be sia pusta tu amrica.Get your A$$hole out of here.madajende to bacheye chandome nanati??
Umadi iran ye kuniam be man bede jeret bedam...

@Serpentine
Your moderation sucks and you are responsible for this mess. Why this a$$hole is allowed to open his dirty mouth and insult me and my family like this? you have not even deleted their posts in past when they insulted me.
We all know that who is this multiple account user. he is haman10 aka Resurection aka hosseini aka Momble The Great aka Ironboot aka Tesurrection, ... . Why don't you report it to @WebMaster ? It is not always my responsibility to call mods and let them know about these a$$holes.
@WebMaster , this is the nth account of this a$$hole who has insulted me. BTW, dude, you need to do something very serious about the moderation of Iran section. The mod literally allows scum terrorist supporters to roam freely, do not report them for being multiple account user, and unfairly bans foreign users.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @blain2

@Serpentine
Your moderation sucks and you are responsible for this mess. Why this a$$hole is allowed to open his dirty mouth and insult me and my family like this? you have not even deleted their posts in past when they insulted me.
We all know that who is this multiple account user. he is haman10 aka Resurection aka hosseini aka Momble The Great aka Ironboot aka Tesurrection, ... . Why don't you report it to @WebMaster ? It is not always my responsibility to call mods and let them know about these a$$holes.
@WebMaster , this is the nth account of these a$$hole who has insulted me. BTW, dude, you need to do something very serious about the moderation of Iran section. The mod literally allows scum terrorist supporters to roam freely, do not report them for being multiple account user, and unfairly bans foreign users.
dude i know your angry but don't let your anger to down your standard this is their multiple account they wont lose anything if they banned you are a polite honored guy don't let them take you down don't let them to turn you to some one like their own

dude i know your angry but don't let your anger to down your standard this is their multiple account they wont lose anything if they banned you are a polite honored guy don't let them take you down don't let them to turn you to some one like their own
I previously made it very clear for @Serpentine to stop his scum friends from insulting me and my family, and otherwise, I would start to complain to the Admin and @mods.
BTW, Dear @WebMaster this haman10 had another account @Momble The Great which it was permanently banned for being a multiple account user, after I reported it in GHQ section. But, his @haman10 account is still active. If I remember correctly, due to the PDF laws, both of his accounts need to be banned when he gets exposed. please deal with him.

It's very funny because rmi5 has insulted several people's mothers and not been banned. I personally have seen him insult @kollang and @haman10 mother for no reason. He also accuses anybody that he doesn't like of being a multiple account user. He has accused me and is now accusing haman.

@Serpentine you have repeatedly seen @rmi5 insult Persians, Kurds and Armenians and you have seen him post news from separatist organizations like gunaz. Yet you allow him to roam freely around Iran section and now he is even insulting you.

Back
Top Bottom