What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dude they are not that type you think they are however yes they are .star but most of the were been young singer or models they didn't get what they dreaming so they enter P.industry btw those guys just showing whatta low mind they are and if our people don't stop them this will be green light for them to do it again and again in other page than you ill see how much respect the iranians will get in future
:tup:
Exactly right.

no, what the fudge. how about this Alexis is my hero :sick:
:disagree:
Look at @ghara ghan 's comment. I agree with his opinion.

if you don't like my posts, simply do a favor and STFU.

So , that's your response ? , STFU ?!

why ?! because I said there were good and bad people in every nation or because I told you to stop posting crap which was true as saying 1 specific race ( Pars ) insulted them is pure BS while every idiot knows speaking about Iran and Iranians means speaking about all races as they all are living together and under same flag .

I've always respected people here but some people don't deserve that .

who the hell are you to tell me STFU ?

dude they are not that type you think they are however yes they are P.star but most of the were been young singer or models they didn't get what they dreaming so they enter P.industry btw those guys just showing whatta low mind they are and if our people don't stop them this will be green light for them to do it again and again in other page than you ill see how much respect the iranians will get in future
i know but p.industry is wrong thing by all standards (religious,humanity,moral,...)in my first post i said i dont like this type of actions but even people of us are insulting her in her page.and about green light you are right but i dont have time for defending a por* star.

Last edited:
So , that's your response ? , STFU ?!
yes
because what I am doing, is not your business.
because I said there were good and bad people in every nation
That's the most lame excuse. if that's the case, why such things only happens from some specific people?
or because I told you to stop posting crap which was true as saying 1 specific race ( Pars ) insulted them is pure BS while every idiot knows speaking about Iran and Iranians means speaking about all races as they all are living together and under same flag .

I've always respected people here but some people don't deserve that .
who the hell are you to tell me STFU ?
:blah::blah::blah:

yes

That's the most lame excuse. if that's the case, why such things only happens from some specific people?

:blah::blah::blah:

U better watch your little mouth kid

As always ur crossing the red line

Such an idiot kid you are
@Serpentine

yes

I ask @All Iranian members to read our posts and judge them cos continuing this , is not gonna help .

Yes , I exactly expected that .

Have fun and forgive me if I annoyed you .

Trypanozoma cruzi aamel bimarie khaab afrighaee

Trypanozoma gambiense aamel shagas

Lol bad bakhti ma ru mibinin ?

U better watch your little mouth kid

As always ur crossing the red line

Such an idiot kid you are
چوب را که بلندکنی گربه دزده فرار میکنه!
Probably you have not still learnt that my discussion with other members is not your business.
Anyway, As I told you before, stop quoting my comments.
your comment only deserve a small "chos", not even one single word, but as you are a low life idiot who wants to keep meddling, I wrote my response.

I ask @All Iranian members to read our posts and judge them cos continuing this , is not gonna help .
judging what?o_O
Have fun and forgive me if I annoyed you .
Nope dude, I mostly don't give a damn about people on the internet ;)

چوب را که بلندکنی گربه دزده فرار میکنه!
Probably you have not still learnt that my discussion with other members is not your business.
Anyway, As I told you before, stop quoting my comments.
your comment only deserve a small "chos", not even one single word, but as you are a low life idiot who wants to keep meddling, I wrote my response.
o_O ;)

I do what I wanna do
:chilli:

o_O

Nope dude, I mostly don't give a damn about people on the internet ;)
Visa vers kiddo visa vers

Kiss your uncle goodbye now i got work to do

MMMMUCH :-*

I do what I wanna do
:chilli:

Visa vers kiddo visa vers

Kiss your uncle goodbye now i got work to do

MMMMUCH :-*

it seems that you like its taste, then keep licking and keeping it clean for me ;) I am fine with it. :rofl:

i know but p.industry is wrong thing by any standards (religious,humanity,moral,...)in my first post i said i dont like this type of actions but even people of us are insulting her in her page.and about green light you are right but i dont have time for defending por* star.
dude like it or not every country in every 15 years get hard shock it's fall to the Governor to govern the suctions after every economic success there is a economic fall and it will keep continuing raise and fall . in west people who lose their jobs and don't know whatta do there is a one secure options for them and that is **** industry to keep them safe to give them income to keep them healthy . in east (im talking about after fall of Soviet ) there wasn't such options for young girls so they fall on streets than they hunted by russian mafia and you know what happens to them they have no right there is no payment they are just sx slaves which will daily raped by customers and the Longevity of their lives was about 5 years after 5 years these girls dies or attempt Suicide . you see one side of the coin i telling you other side this is the options they have until they could find a job and come back to normal life

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom