Iranian Chill Thread

lol
:sarcastic:بازی کی به این خانم پاک دامن توهین کرده

It seems she is popular in this forum .

Alexis_Texas.jpg

:coffee:

:rofl:

I was joking. I just googled her name after you. lolz

I have never masturbated in my life. My grandfather told me it makes you weak(kamzoor). Every 2-3 three months when I wake up my shalwar is covered in man sauce and I end up throwing it out. :rofl:

WTF? :omghaha:

Just do yourself a favor and go find a girl or just masturbate. Waiting 3 months for it to happen in your sleep would make you even weaker. I assume, even a female fingernail would be enough to set you free right now :D How can a man think straight like that...

Just do yourself a favor and go find a girl or just masturbate. Waiting 3 months for it to happen in your sleep would make you even weaker. I assume, even a female fingernail would be enough to set you free right now :D How can a man think straight like that...

We're not gonna have a happy ending here .

:crazy:

:rofl:

maybe even boy's touch is enough for him to get leaked. :rofl:

i think like al-hasani i need a ban too. this forum is ruining my whole life

Stop posting these crap news here + using Turk , Pars , Kurd , etc .

There are good and bad people in every nation . You mentioned the insults but not those 100 000 comments that tried to apologize .
if you don't like my posts, simply do a favor and STFU.

@RazPaK
Dude, get a girlfriend or wife, whomever you like. otherwise, it may seriously make trouble for your health. ;)

@rmi5 cmon bro, i am not saying they did a good thing but she is a por* star, hearing insults is part of their job.
and probably you think that farslar are doing her a favor in this way?!!! :disagree:

@rmi5 cmon bro, i am not saying they did a good thing but she is a por* star, hearing insults is part of their job.
dude they are not that type you think they are however yes they are P.star but most of the were been young singer or models they didn't get what they dreaming so they enter P.industry btw those guys just showing whatta low mind they are and if our people don't stop them this will be green light for them to do it again and again in other page than you ill see how much respect the iranians will get in future

@RazPaK
Dude, get a girlfriend or wife, whomever you like. otherwise, it may seriously make trouble for your health. ;)

and probably you think that farslar are doing her a favor in this way?!!! :disagree:
no, what the fudge. how about this Alexis is my hero :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom