What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So you guys need to try some spicy Pakistani biriyani?

On Shahs of Sunset they only ever show yellow rice and ghorma saabzi.

Dear Raza, how your name is Raza(Reza) if you are not Shia? :what: is it a common name there?

Common among Shia and non Shia.

My name is (censored).

Saudis and Iranians be like WTF?

Last edited:
well, I like reading a lot, and since my childhood, I have read tons of books about very different subjects from genetics to linguistics and from astronomy and super string theory to islamic studies, and from politics to nanoelectronics. :lol: probably I have spent 3-4 hours a day for reading since my childhood.:smart:
BTW, I like Lur people a lot and respect them a lot,so, I have tried to extend my knowledge about them by reading books and articles ;)

Yes bro, I can see :agree:
Thank you, I always have great respect for Azeris and their contributions to Iran throughout history, my respect for Azeris have even increased to a greater extent since I found out that I have also have a very strong Qashqaei heritage from my father's side and also from my mother's father side. So I guess I'm a Bakhtiari/Lur/Turk :D

So you guys need to try some spicy Pakistani biriyani?

On Shahs of Sunset they only ever show yellow rice and ghorma saabzi.
biryani is very delicious. I have some Pakistani friends who have weekly gatherings among themselves, and they invited me to their gatherings, and I tasted biryani there, which it was very delicious ;) :P

@RazPaK Dude, do not expose your full name.;):lol:

biryani is very delicious. I have some Pakistani friends who have weekly gatherings among themselves, and they invited me to their gatherings, and I tasted biryani there, which it was very delicious ;) :P

@RazPaK Dude, do not expose your full name.;):lol:

Are there any Pakistani restaurants in Iran?

Yes bro, I can see :agree:
Thank you, I always have great respect for Azeris and their contributions to Iran throughout history, my respect for Azeris have even increased to a greater extent since I found out that I have also have a very strong Qashqaei heritage from my father's side and also from my mother's father side. So I guess I'm a Bakhtiari/Lur/Turk :D

:enjoy: We also like Bakhtiaris/Lurs a lot, as well.
:cheers: for the friendship among our people ;)

:eek: Terminators? :blink:
:rofl:
haalaa amita bachan ghavi tare ya US Navy SEALS?:lol:

Are there any Pakistani restaurants in Iran?
I don't know about Iran, but there are many Pakistani Restaurants in USA.

So guys, what is Azeri Iranian cuisine like?

Doner kebab like Turks?

We have many delicious foods. Dolma, Koufteh, Ghormah Sabzi, Ash e dough, ...., and we also have many delicious pastries.:P

Turkish ice cream is same as Pakistani ice cream. I mean the white one.

Also eyran is same in Pakistan, but is called lassi.

Man ghormah sabzi is kinda like what we make called palak paneer which means spinach and cheese.

Saag+Tofu+019.JPG

Turkish ice cream is same as Pakistani ice cream. I mean the white one.

Also eyran is same in Pakistan, but is called lassi.

Man ghormah sabzi is kinda like what we make called palak paneer which means spinach and cheese.

Saag+Tofu+019.JPG
It looks delicious. :P
I guess, It's a bit different from Ghormah Sabzi. BTW, I need to ask my Pakistani friends to cook palak paneer, and taste it to exactly tell you their similarities.

@rmi5 :enjoy::tup:

Doner Kebab is very delicious. It is known as "Turkish Kebab" in my city, Ahwaz.
By the way, Turks have variety of Kebabs, but I love Doner Kebab the most.

I like it too, but you guys just don't use enough spice. :cry:

This is Pakistani kebab:
kebab.jpg

Nice and spicy. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom