What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I like it too, but you guys just don't use enough spice. :cry:

This is Pakistani kebab:
kebab.jpg

Nice and spicy. :agree:
you guys fulfill the food with spices. :lol: Hopefully, I like spices a lot, and when I cook, I use tons of spices, and it usually looks like more Pakistani/indian than Iranian. :lol: But, I have seen some of my Iranian friends faces turns into red when they taste your type of food.:lol:

Your fights will not be tolerated here anymore, you were right, I was too soft, but if I ever see a fight here again, I will simply thread ban the violators, problem solved, case closed.

@rmi5: posting separatist contents or propagating separatism is against rules of this forum, so you may not post news from separatist websites like gunaz tv and other nonsense or insult other ethnic groups. I ignored it till now.

@haman10 and others: One single violation on this section, including insults, trollings and etc and a 1 week thread ban will be issued.

:)
serpentine, you banned separatism content, yet this troll can't hold himself to show his true color, even if it's by using different flag as his avatar.

you guys fulfill the food with spices. :lol: Hopefully, I like spices a lot, and when I cook, I use tons of spices, and it usually looks like more Pakistani/indian than Iranian. :lol: But, I have seen some of my Iranian friends faces turns into red when they taste your type of food.:lol:

Yeah, Iranians don't do well with our level of spice, although many people in villages in Pakistan don't eat that much spicy food.
which type of naan do you like? Barbari is the Azerbaijani naan.:partay:

I will try to show you with pic:
2-Iranian-Bread-barbari-1.jpg

The one that I get is long like this.

Yeah, Iranians don't do well with our level of spice, although many people in villages in Pakistan don't eat that much spicy food.

I will try to show you with pic:

:enjoy:
Yup, then That's Barbari.:partay: It is the most famous Azerbaijanis naan.:yay:

I'm so hungry.

Pizza and burgers just don't cut it in the US.

I need some naan and kebab with coke. And a cigarette after. Makes me miss home so much.
:-) man, I got hungry as well. :P
Anyway, I need some sleep. good night guys.

in south of Iran, people use the very spicy foods too. I guess that's the result of commerce with Indians.
we call it Barbari (نان بربری), what do you call it?
url
bread_24_20091104_1209654828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom