What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Na elzaaman. Albatteh shoma ham khodet baayad flag et ra dorost koni.

There is a member I saw (@Abingdonboy) who was upset because mods changed his flags for him to India, so I doubt you get banned. Also if you do not troll other nationalities and try to hide your true nationality there is no reason for mods to enforce the flag rule.

There is a member I saw (@Abingdonboy) who was upset because mods changed his flags for him to India, so I doubt you get banned. Also if you do not troll other nationalities and try to hide your true nationality there is no reason for mods to enforce the flag rule.
I don't know, that's your choice. should there be always a big punishment for you to obey laws? If that's the case, yes, you may be right, otherwise, I see no reason to breach the law.

well i have been told since im iranian i must have at least one iran's flag

It's not that much of a problem. If you identify yourself with the countries in your profile, than I really doubt mods would say anything about it.

I'm also a hundred percent sure that you won't get banned for this kind of stuff.

well since i told mod in correct flags they will fix me right ?? no need to worry about anything ??

I don't know, that's your choice. should there be always a big punishment for you to obey laws? If that's the case, yes, you may be right, otherwise, I see no reason to breach the law.

It's not real life man, just a forum. I'm not hurting anybody, to be honest I don't know how to change my flags and can't be bothered to figure out.

Anyway I made my original post because Ghara Ghan seemed to think he would get banned if he didn't change his flags, so I wanted to correct that assumption.

well since i told mod in correct flags they will fix me right ?? no need to worry about anything ??
Nope, you should not be worried about anything, at all. Anyway, specially some arab members are always complaining about the flags of other members, specially in Middle-East section and specially complain about Iranian members, and accuse them for intentionally being a false flagger. I just wanted you to be safe from their repeated complains and nagging ;)

Oh sorry dude for the bad news, but they will find you, they will arrest you for the charge of deceiving public audience, and the minimum punishment would be 20 years of hard labor in correction camps.

Nope, you should not be worried about anything, at all. Anyway, specially some arab members are always complaining about the flags of other members, specially in Middle-East section and specially complain about Iranian members, and accuse them for intentionally being a false flagger. I just wanted you to be safe from their repeated complains and nagging ;)
ty to have my back here your good friend im going to sleep now bye:D

Oh sorry dude for the bad news, but they will find you, they will arrest you for the charge of deceiving public audience, and the minimum punishment would be 20 years of hard labor in correction camps.
:omghaha:

@ghara ghan @Irajgholi
Raasti, shoma baayad haddeaghal yeki az flag haat, keshvar e mahal e sokounatet basheh, va gar na age IP ye to ra check konand va bebinand baraaye in keshvar ha nisti, mitounand be onvaan e false flagger, ban bekonanet ;)
@Serpentine , Dorost e?

man vpn daram aziz, hata age flag ro ham avaz konam baaz keshvaram dorost az ab dar nemiad ;)

Dude, all Qajars are not from Gorgan For example, my branch was living in Gharabagh So, I am not fully familiar with you guys Anyway, I still think that you are wrong. For example, what Sobhan-Gholi means? Sobhan is the name of god. If Gholi means servant, we can say that Sobhan-Gholi means the servant of God, but if it means Ali, as you said, it would meant Ali the God, which obviously cannot be true. BTW, @Irajgholi also agreed that Gholi means Servant. But, I am not sure, maybe you are right. @Irajgholi , does Gholi means Ali or Servant? @ghara ghan , I think I am right, but I would ask it from someone to make sure and let you know about it

i had the servant in mind when i chose the username :d as Surenas said you could look at the Arabic root of the word or to what ghara ghan said. I just wanted to create a small paradox by using the Arabic meaning of the word.

man vpn daram aziz, hata age flag ro ham avaz konam baaz keshvaram dorost az ab dar nemiad ;)
i had the servant in mind when i chose the username :d as Surenas said you could look at the Arabic root of the word or to what ghara ghan said. I just wanted to create a small paradox by using the Arabic meaning of the word.
Where do you live? US or Iran? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom